It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nuclear NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

very cool video about current nuclear stuff going on at NASA

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Links not working

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: penroc3

Links not working

Fixed.
Just watched it, wow what a stunning piece of engineering!
The whole design looks so simple and yet carries massive potential for limitless power in any chosen environment.
I could look at it for hours, it's great to see nuclear power being developed at this level again as it's definitely the best energy solution currently available to us. Hopefully the doomsters won't decide to start up with thier ignorant fear campaigns
again and cripple what could possibly be the answer to the need for reliable, clean, and with current technology, safe sources of energy.
Thanks for sharing OP

edit on 30-6-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
NASA has been toying with nuclear engines for years, look at the "Cash, Landrum" case. There have been interviews with some pilots of these craft and they all came back with "not only is it dangerous for environment but more importantly for the pilots themselves".
Nuclear, nuclear??? It's crap for a start, it's crap when it works and it's doubly crap when it's been used up.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

thanks for fixing the link looks like i missed in my copy and paste.

its amazing watching the radioisotope end glowing away, and its safe to say this is all been doable for decade as we were feilding some of the most advanced and powerful reactors on our NAVY'S subs and other nuclear powered craft so imagine what is REALLY cutting edge reactor desgin, shielding and power conversion/storage, if we have room temp superconductors it would be criminal not to have a moon base at the VERY least.

i can't help but feel like this is NASA and the space program soft selling nuclear power because it is already on finalized spacecraft(covertly) or yet to be built ones. we can get nuclear payloads to space very safely and all the evidence i need to point to is the fact of how many we have had go perfectly(even in the 60 and 70s). nuclear fission and fusion are the only potent enough power sources we really know about and can control.

people just need to be shown how we are going forward are getting these 'scary' payloads launched safly and even safe if an accident happens.

i want to fly in space before i die, im 34 now i wonder if that will come true.
edit on 30-6-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Comeback indeed, literally since they've been working on them since 1960s, before supposedly landed men on moon, underground in secret and what not.

which reminds me of the miniseries movie, ASCENSION (2014). Where people are put on a commercial insterstellar flight on a nuclear ship, and have kids and grandkids etc all the while not realizing they aren't even in space, but underground at A51!

www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

ASCENSION (2014). Where people are put on a commercial insterstellar flight on a nuclear ship, and have kids and grandkids etc all the while not realizing they aren't even in space, but underground at A51!

So what are you saying ????

Because a SCI FI TV show has as its premise that because a space mission was faked , that the moon landings did not happen?

You do know the difference between FACT (which is true) and FICTION (which is made up) ….??

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Capricorn 1 movie was realer than Apollo 11-16 'missions'

obviously nasa's broadcasted live moon landings did not happen (its impossible, even)

none of the 6. they were all productions during Nixon's first terms, as he was an aspiring Hollywood producer.

they were distractions from JFK & RFK assassinations, Tonkin false flag, and Viet-Laos-Cambodia Holocaust which didn't end till over 6 million were killed.

MARS and INTERSTELLAR missions already being 'planned' similarly without clear, real video.. of Americans actually going anywhere outside earth orbit - not even nearby moon. its just bragging rights and 'in first' Orwellian satire.

vids of rocket launches cutting to tape-and-foil contraptions touching down on grainy b&w sets

remains industry psy ops' best.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

none of the 6. they were all productions during Nixon's first terms, as he was an aspiring Hollywood producer.

they were distractions from JFK & RFK assassinations, Tonkin f

WOW - Sure didnt leave any conspiracy fantasy out .,,,,,,,???

Nixon was a lawyer - graduated 3rd in class from Duke Law School

Even if harbored thoughts of being a Hollywood producer is irrelevant to moon landings

Gulf of Tonkin ?? Were 2 incident several days apart . 3 North Vietnamese P4 motor torpedo boats attacked destroyer
USS MADDPX. Were driven off by gunfire from MADDOX and attacks by F8 VRUSADERS from aircraft carrier TICONDEROGA
Several Vietnamese were killed and torpedo boats damaged Several days later jittery sailors on MADDOX and second destroyer, YURNER JOY, fired on what was thought were motor torpedo boats. Turned out Vietnamese were out trying to salvage damaged torpedo boat ............

As for "PUPPET" moon hoax .....

Apollo astronauts found it easier to "hop" rather than walk do to stiffness of the space suits and difference in gravity

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The late Stanton Friedman worked on nuclear propulsion engine technology. It is no doubt that some of his work contributed to this new engine architecture. Years ago, when he told us about those endeavors, few believed that NASA would ever consider the use of nuclear energy to power a space ship.

Presently, there probably are great dangers for a crew if something should go wrong. Solving that however, when they become used and depleted, they will most likely already be in space, so the dangerous materials could be easily disposed of by directing them into the Sun.

As a side note:
People that believe that the moon landings were faked, should be required to put that info in their resume's.
This will ensure that they will never occupy jobs which require the use of their brains.

top topics

join