It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Looking forward to the start of school. Why? Perhaps it will cut down on the number of posters on ATS who don't use or know how to properly use capital letters.

I don't think there is a tax on capital letters yet so that is ruled out as the cause,

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Leaving now my wonderful friends. Love you all! I'll be out by the ocean dining out tonight. YAY!!!!!! Maybe we'll have white Russians.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hi Blue, bye Blue! Keep an eye on things. I'll probably log on later tonight.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

When you log back in late in the wee hours of the night please note that my dad now had decided I can drive the car (at least Monday to my therapist appointment),

As he changes his mind everyday I feel like I am living in a roller coaster.

However I did manged to cook a nice dinner for all while battling a hoard of ants that decided to take the cat's food away from them.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Battle of the ants lol this is Night Star. I made an account for my best friend Diane and can’t sign in under my own account. I had three margaritas earlier and got bombed. Having an awesome time here. Sorry this looks like a 12 year old is writing this, but I’m on some iPad thingy. I miss my computer.🙁Love you all...and Diane says hello.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Translation: ^^^^

I got tipsy and forgot my username/password. I'll just make a new account and blame Diane's device. The password for her account is Margarita, I can remember that. Diane says "Hi", I'm off to find some chocolate ice-cream before I pass out.

Or it's one of those pesky schoolkids Blue mentioned.

In other news:

Autumn is coming, I can feel it!
I can't wait till everything stops growing so fast giving me more work than I can perform. I discovered a fairly healthy colony of what I believe are aphids in the park. I only discovered them because one tree had wasps flying around it constantly. (I was trimming the trees. For the second time this year.
) I thought it might be a nest but it seems that the wasps were feeding on the honeydew secreted by the aphids. I was imagining wasps drinking aphid sweat/urine but it's worse than that. (I googled because I have to think of nice ways to make them stop without poison or pain in a childrens park.)

Honeydew is a sugar-rich sticky liquid, secreted by aphids and some scale insects as they feed on plant sap. When their mouthpart penetrates the phloem, the sugary, high-pressure liquid is forced out of the anus of the aphid.

I'm glad bees get their sugar from plants.
Then again, technically honey is bee vomit so there's that too. Food can be scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thank you so much for the translation. I can spend my day at ease now.

Wait, this is ATS. Is DianeCJ really a government operative secretly embedded in the Shed?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DianeCJ

Battle of the ants lol this is Night Star. I made an account for my best friend Diane and can’t sign in under my own account. I had three margaritas earlier and got bombed. Having an awesome time here. Sorry this looks like a 12 year old is writing this, but I’m on some iPad thingy. I miss my computer.🙁Love you all...and Diane says hello.

ABC is taking over my issue with a new reality show "Battle of the Network Ants".

Get some rest and hopefully you don't have a hangover today.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DianeCJ
... I had three margaritas earlier and got bombed. Having an awesome time here. Sorry this looks like a 12 year old is writing this, but I’m on some iPad thingy. I miss my computer.🙁Love you all...and Diane says hello.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Bahaha! Light and Blue,
You guys cracked me up! I'm home and contrary to popular belief, I am hangover free.

Last night we had seafood in a restaurant overlooking the sea.

What a perfect weekend! Spent some time sitting on the beach watching the waves, boats, sky, seagulls...and people. OMG Watching the people was like watching a comedy show. There was a lady that had to be about 70 in a bikini with part of her sagging boobies hanging out the sides.
Her Husband(I'm assuming it was her Husband,) threw a damned rock at a seagull and I gave him the evil eye. He didn't do it again, nor did he say anything to me. I'm glad. I really didn't want to be involved in a beach war.

Then...we went to my friend's house and spent a long time on the deck. Wow, flowers and plants all over the deck, the yard has big beautiful trees, one was strung with tiny little lights, flowers and bushes, birdhouses, birdbath, a boat etc. And yes, our margaritas.
OMG we laughed so hard my stomach hurt. OH I got to see a tiny tree frog! The same kind I once owned. It took everything I had not to pick up the adorable little frog.

I asked her about one of the plants that I loved and she had a few cuttings that were rooting and gave them to me. Yay!
Jack the gold lab ignored me unless I gave him a treat or some food. Lol At least he didn't steal my socks this time.

This morning I was up at like 6 Am. Yes, me! I watched some television and then made coffee and sat out on the deck waiting for Diane and her Hubby to wake up. We lounged around for quite some time enjoying the perfect sunshiney day with perfect temperatures. We had an awesome breakfast and then went to Connecticut to a cool little shop. It was a heavenly, peaceful and fun weekend.

Hope everyone is well.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey there Gordi!!!!!! It took me a long time to make my previous post because I was yacking with Mark in between making my reply. Wonderful to see you today my friend! Yes, Margaritaville. LOL

I need to get some things done around the house and to relax. I'll be back posting later. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Good to read that Night aka Diane has had a wonderful weekend.

For me, I'm taking it easy as I can while getting used to the new meds slowing me down. The weird part of it is that I woke up with the letter V on my left ankle for unknown reasons. It's about 1 1/2 inches tall. I'm not sure if it's from a marker, dirt, blood, or what. What I do know is that I didn't put it there.

Perhaps it was the aliens.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Perhaps it was the aliens.

I hope they're nice aliens. Maybe they are from Venus and you are marked as their property. If so, don't worry, we'll rescue you!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ah, Venus, I didn't think of that. Good find.

Back to the coffee.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm back from the powwow. It was good. I heard it was the last year they're doing it. Sucks. Then again, the emcee kept saying stuff about next year so who knows? If they do have it next year I hope they get another emcee. That guy talks way too much and gets on my nerves. Anywho, they did an interview with my brother and I. I guess they're doing a documentary on the powwow.

I danced more than I intended to yesterday and even did the Sneak Up. I don't know how I pulled it off because you have to get low to the ground. That did it for me though. I only danced one more time after that and then changed. I only danced a couple times today and left early. I was way too sore for any more. I still have to work tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I didn't bring my camera. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hello.

I miss so much when I am gone but this is self explanatory.
Just too much going on, but you are always in a special place in my heart.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Greetings and welcome home. Once you get some rest and do some reading here you will be all caught up and all will be okay.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I miss you when you're gone.
I was just going to send you an e-mail. I was worried about you. Hugs and love sent your way.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Hello.

I miss so much when I am gone but this is self explanatory.
Just too much going on, but you are always in a special place in my heart.

Gx

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join