It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller to publicly testify before House committees after being subpoenaed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

It will help many people who have not read the report.

Yep, help them when Sideshow Bob commits perjury lol. You can't think (I should have just left it there) that is is going to go well for the psycho dems? Subjective reality, what a hoot!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am going to laugh my arse off when, once again, NOTHING comes from this. What a colossal waste of time and tax payer dollars when they have more important things to do.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Mueller will be surrounded by lawyers who will cut in and "advise" him not to answer certain questions 😎

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
www.wral.com... ah so now its two hearings plus a closed one

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said in a joint statement that the special counsel has agreed to testify about the report he issued in April about possible Russian connections to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. The Justice Department declined to comment. Schiff told reporters shortly after the announcement that Mueller was reluctant to testify but agreed to honor the subpoenas. He said there will be two hearings "back to back," one for each committee, and they will also meet with him in closed session afterward. The committees have been in negotiations with Mueller for more than two months about his testimony. But he has been hesitant to testify and speak about the investigation beyond a public statement he issued last month.
so could be a whole lot of him citing page numbers in his report and having that be his answer before he gets to closed door testimony so we shal have to wait tell we get to the hearings to even find out hints of what will be discussed ,supeona only says he has to show up which he has been reluctant for some reason to do not that he has to give new info or even answer questions that the report does not cover

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I am going to laugh my arse off when, once again, NOTHING comes from this. What a colossal waste of time and tax payer dollars when they have more important things to do.

TV time for Fat Jerry.

I thought he couldn’t look anymore ridiculous.

Wrong...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The hearings will be like that old TV show "Love That BoB" 😎

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

Mueller held a press conference last month following his investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential investigation and the question of whether President Donald Trump obstructed justice. Mueller explained that his 448-page report, much of which is redacted, is considered his testimony and that efforts to have him testify before Congress would not yield new information. "The report is my testimony," Mueller said in late May, adding that, "no one has told me whether I can or should testify or speak further about this matter." Mueller's public testimony may spark concerns in the White House. Former White House press secretary said last month that the White House considered "this case closed."
so yeah seems to not wish to expand beyond the report or even clarify so this could be a whole lot of nothing accomplished, unless they wanna try to hold him in contempt or some nonsense as he states hes not clear what he is ALLOWED to discuss which seems to put the ball in the justice departments court not house judiciary

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Since he has already stated that he will only quote from his report I do not see how he will say that since the report did not say that anywhere between page one and page four hundred and forty eight.

If you think he is going to say that you especially need to listen to him.

From someone who get their news from the tv I will ignore your regurgitated msnbc talking points.
No charges were recommended.
Or will bobby 2 sticks be lying?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Really
How so?
Will charges magically appear now?

Lol
What a maroon.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There is still hope.

I'm going to light some candles in my impeachment shrine. Maybe sacrifice a chicken or two to the impeachment gods.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Also could help the many who have mis-read the report 😎

You know, like fabricating words and sentences that don't exist in The Report 😎

Words like "No collusion" and "total exoneration"?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Could you kindly source the section with the charges?
We will wait.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

We will wait.

what a world we live in when a man is investigated for years with unlimited resources, NO CHARGES are brought, and still people cant bring themselves to admit there was no collusion. unreal

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Impeachment shrine
That would be funny if I didnt think some of the self described "witches" here had them.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

this is exactly why i expect him to show up with an army of lawyers,cite page numbers as answers and a lot of "to the best of my recollection" and nothing majorly new as i think its up to the justice department what he can or can not say

and for what its worth here is the report from axios not sure how they got it but hey www.axios.com... note it does have redactions

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Words like "No collusion" and "total exoneration"?

Word is they're serving Chick-Fil-A for lunch on all days of testimony 😎

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I imagine they will ask him to clarify things that were in the report, that were ambiguous and unclear.

Things like, 'despite being bound from indicting the President. Did the President actually and in fact attempt to obstruct justice'?

Does 'not exonerated' mean that the people referenced have not been cleared of those crimes and that further invesitgation is warranted to establish guilt or innocence?

Or something along those lines.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I imagine he wont lie
No charges then
No charges now

He knows what perjury is

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: shooterbrody

We will wait.

what a world we live in when a man is investigated for years with unlimited resources, NO CHARGES are brought, and still people cant bring themselves to admit there was no collusion.

Mueller said he didn't investigate collusion, because collusion, in and of itself, isn't a criminal offense. But he did provide lots and lots of evidence of collusion.

edit on 25-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Is that the section with the charges?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join