It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller to publicly testify before House committees after being subpoenaed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

All in good time my dear.... all in good time.

Most Americans have not read the report.
Look I get that. I read it and its not an easy read. Lots of winding roads.
But Mueller talking directly to the public is going to bring the contents of the report to their awareness.
That report was devastating to trump. If any of you read it you will see that, but it seems that chr0naut and I are the only ones on here who actually did read it.
I think it may be a case of ignorance being bliss or something along those lines. They just dont want to know.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Barr is not trumps friend. His beliefs about charging a sitting president are professional.
But when trump is no longer president what makes you think he would not indict? Loyalty?
Is Barr not a legitimate officer of the law? And if he is not then he has no place being in the position he is in.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

a case of ignorance being bliss

Quoted for truth of projectism.

edit on 6 26 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Lot of people on ats claimed the dems didn't want him there at all.

I heard a lot of , "if they really wanted him to speak subpoena happy dems would have subpoenaed him."

Guess those people were wrong and the dems were telling the truth when they said they wanted muller to agree on his own.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Nothing will happen to Trump. Not now nor when he leaves office. Trump won. Again.

Mueller providing the fourth iteration of his report that concluded no collusion and no conspiracy and all “possible” acts of obstruction were in response to the attempted coup... it doesn’t move the needle.

And... for the sake of “what if’s”... Trump DID get charged once he left office.

1) he’s out of office. It doesn’t derail his presidency.
2) everything he accomplishes stands
3) the SCOTUS has 4 justices that he appointed. So, if any conviction is upheld by the SCOTUS then I will drive Trump to the prison gates.
4) see #1. Trumps job is done. He won. MAGA.

Let’s play this “what if” down a different path...

1) he leaves office and no charges brought
2) Pence wins in 2024
3) between 2019-2024 several Obama era bad actors get locked up for illegally trying to overthrow the president
4) how much will the American people be calling for Trump arrest after he’s been proven right about the hoax, coup attempt, campaign spying, and Hilary obstruction?

I’m cool with enjoying 8 years of Trump, 8 years of Republican Senate, 6 years of Republican House, and a Left and MSM melting down in front of the nation.

edit on 26-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Not that that is true but political party does not change facts.
Unless you believe they somehow fabricated evidence and information that is in the report.
In which case they will be quickly found out. But I would not hold my breath waiting for that to be true.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It must be a miserable experience having your identity so invested in your political ideology that you grasp on to every lie thrown to you as long as it supports the narrative you've spun your existence into.

You have to see it's all lies and BS you're parroting, of course you'll never admit to it, not to yourself and definitely not in public. But you know, deep down in that place in your mind where you've buried anything that would challenge your facade. Living in that mess of egotistical self loathing and hypocrisy, it must be a trial to maintain that charade.
edit on 26-6-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
All in good time my dear.... all in good time.

wait a minute you said if Comey Brennan and Clapper were going to jail why have they not been charged, now you say all in good time? You have had 2 years, why so slow?

Why do the Dems get time and repubs not?

Sorry I just had to point out more of your Hypocrisy.

And when you are wrong, again, I will point it out to you, again, forever.

😂😂🤣🤣💋💋😁😁😁

I love to wake up to pink all over ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

NY state is waiting with a whole new slew of charges against him.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said in a recent radio interview that the end of the Mueller probe does not mean the president is “out of woods with legal trouble,” calling federal prosecutors in New York “as serious as a heart attack.

www.cityandstateny.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That sounds like projection to me. Your whole identity is tied up in trump being a hero.
And that everything else is fake news.
Its not.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

wait a minute you said if Comey Brennan and Clapper were going to jail why have they not been charged

what the heck are you talking about? That sentence doesn't even make sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

NY state is waiting with a whole new slew of charges against him.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said in a recent radio interview that the end of the Mueller probe does not mean the president is “out of woods with legal trouble,” calling federal prosecutors in New York “as serious as a heart attack.

www.cityandstateny.com...

See my edit: it won’t matter. Trump will have already won. It’s over. Trump won. If he gets charged, convicted and imprisoned 6 months after leaving office, he still wins. MAGA. Mission accomplished.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Its my lifes goal to keep you on pins and needles.
In the words of ex mayor of NY Ed Koch.... "How'm I doin?"

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

That sounds like projection to me.

Like John Dean is an Expert on Obstruction,

You are an expert on Projection!

I finally gave you a star

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think most of the posters on ats have NOT read the entire report.

Personally I think a lot of people are going to hear things from this hearing that they wont except.

But in the end it will not change many minds or shift many votes.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

do you really need me to go the the thread and quote exactly where you said this?

Really? you don't recall saying that?

are you going for the Hillary defense now?

it's a pain in the ass to embed with an Xbox but I will if you like

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Oh... Okay. LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Not that that is true but political party does not change facts.
Unless you believe they somehow fabricated evidence and information that is in the report.
In which case they will be quickly found out. But I would not hold my breath waiting for that to be true.

Your facts are based on out of context circumstantial antidotes investigated and no real evidence of criminal nature was found so the investigators were unable to state that Trump obstructed justice. Thus why no charges were recommended.

Mueller needs to explain why the special counsel did not recommend charges so that the Dems understand it was because not enough evidence of wrongdoing was found. Even if the DOJ can not indict an acting President...congress can impeach. That is the law of our land and how it has always been done.

Barr would have privately forwarded such special counsel recommendation to Congress and his response that DOJ cannot indict. Thus, they would have then proceeded judiciously to impeach since the DOJ could not act.

This did not happen because Mueller refused to tell America that after 2 years he did not find evidence of wrongdoing. He left it open, instead of closing his investigation officially.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You haven't read the report have you?

You should read it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join