It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller to publicly testify before House committees after being subpoenaed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Major Update !!!!

U.S. Congressman Matt Gaetz (FL) says Republicans WILL BE asking Mueller to "explain" why Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were even on the initial "Mueller Team" because of the known conflicts of interests and obvious bias ?

💥💥🎱💥💥

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah
Lots of "uncomfortable" questions headed bobby 2 sticks way.
Wonder if he will talk about the pee dossier?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yeah
Lots of "uncomfortable" questions headed bobby 2 sticks way.
Wonder if he will talk about the pee dossier?

On advice of Counsel, he will defer to one or two or 3 or 4 of the four corners of The Final Report 🉐

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Slap a ding dong that's a head strong. After taking 10-12 shots to the head..their is no shame in covering up...save yourself..fight next Friday.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Slap a ding dong that's a head strong. After taking 10-12 shots to the head..their is no shame in covering up...save yourself..fight next Friday.

The entire "Mueller Team" (The 20 Mule Team Borax) will be exposed by the time he Testifies.

The whole "conversation" is already shot in the ass 😎

Every dirty detail of everybody on the Mueller Team will get scrutinized beyond reality 😃

The traps were set. And Sprung. 😎

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I wonder if they are doing this to head off the forthcoming IG report. Should be interesting dog and pony show.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Prediction:

"BoB Mueller" will suddenly "develop" a medical condition (complete with a certified doctor's letter) that prevents his presence in Congress July 17th.

They will "ask" Mrs Mueller to make a statement on his behalf. She will ask that all concerned parties "read the report".

Wait for it 😨

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
I wonder if they are doing this to head off the forthcoming IG report. Should be interesting dog and pony show.

Better than the Westminster Kennel Club's annual event that caters to the elite 😎

edit on Jun-26-2019 by xuenchen because: 😧it's all gone to the dogs😧

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

All Mueller had to do was "advise" impeachment in The Report.

In plain English.

But instead he (and the real writers of the report) chose to insert innuendo and conjecture and red herrings 😄

CNN didn't tell them that.

Exactly

There is literally nowhere else they get any of their information. That much is obvious.

“But but they’re unable to indict” . No sheet Sherlock, no crime = no indictment REGARDLESS who is ‘able’ or ‘unable’

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Riddle me this (rhetorical);

If the Mueller Report, 400+ pages, all of the leaked info from FBI, multiple congressional investigations, AND a public presser by Mueller CONFIRMS so much bad acts by POTUS, why hasn’t the Dem controlled House (235 Dems + at least 1 flipper) simply impeached POTUS with 218 votes?

Even if Mueller jumped up in the hearing, screamed “You cant handle the truth! You’re GD right I would have ordered Trump arrested!” It’s not going to end with Trump not the President or not on the 2020 ticket.

It’s over. Trump won.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

If the Mueller Report, 400+ pages, all of the leaked info from FBI, multiple congressional investigations, AND a public presser by Mueller CONFIRMS so much bad acts by POTUS, why hasn’t the Dem controlled House (235 Dems + at least 1 flipper) simply impeached POTUS with 218 votes?

Even if Mueller jumped up in the hearing, screamed “You cant handle the truth! You’re GD right I would have ordered Trump arrested!” It’s not going to end with Trump not the President or not on the 2020 ticket.

It’s over. Trump won.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Even if the dems in the house attempt to impeach the effort will not pass the senate.
The dems just look like sore losers at this point.
Nobody likes the red ass man.
Get some salve dems and walk it off.
That or get slaughtered in 2020.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

It’s over. Trump won.

Because the senate which has 53 GOP members will never break ranks enough for a guilty verdict.

Not sure why you are asking questions with VERY SIMPLE ANSWERS that you should already know given how much you pretend to care about these issues.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep. That was my belief early on. The Dems get the 218 votes and it dies in the Senate within days.

Now, with only 55 votes (need 218) the Dems can’t risk bringing articles and having it die in the House. They’d look like fools. Instead, they go kangaroo court with the hearings. Idiot from Nixon era. Hicks. Mueller.

This IS their best impeachment effort. Lame ass chicken stunts. I hope Schiff’s convo about Russian dirt gets entered into the record at some point.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

It’s over. Trump won.

Because the senate which has 53 GOP members will never break ranks enough for a guilty verdict.

Not sure why you are asking questions with VERY SIMPLE ANSWERS that you should already know given how much you pretend to care about these issues.

She says with FIRE in her eyes, lol.

You did see the “rhetorical” disclaimer, right?

As for “pretend” to care. I do care. I vote. I served in the military. I obey the laws of the land.

The post is directed at the myopic f00li0s in these ATS threads that keep pontificating that something bad is going to happen to Trump in regards to this hoax. It’s not. Not now. Not later.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
With over 2 weeks to come up with questions, the dems really didn't think this out.
When did you know about s and p?
Why did you choose your all dem team?
Was the pee dossier true?
When was the russia conspiracy portion done?
Did you recommend charges for a crime?
Did you disagree with barr?

They have wil e coyoted themselves again; they just don't see it yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Wow I can smell the desperation from Virginia.
That is an awful lot to hope for when nothing indicates thats a possible direction for them to go.
But I get it. The time is growing short and desperate times calls for desperate measures.
I hope you dont have a lot invested in this as an outcome.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mugger

They are doing this to get the information that is in the report to the American people who paid for the investigation.
To have him tell them with his voice what exactly he uncovered during the investigation and explain why he did not
indict and what congresses responsibility in this.

There is no exoneration in the report.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Probably not but trump saying he is not permitted to is a possibility.
I am not sure what control trump might have over that since Mueller is no longer a federal employee.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

“But but they’re unable to indict” . No sheet Sherlock, no crime = no indictment REGARDLESS who is ‘able’ or ‘unable’

Too bad the report does not say that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join