It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Millions of Illegal Aliens Will Be Deported - Cities Warn Them and Will Resist ICE.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Cities just casually committing treason. Nothing to see here

No treason was committed. Good god learn your American Constitution damnit. Don’t be so naive.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: carewemust

I did something I rarely do last night, watched the local evening news. The ICE crackdown was the lead story. My blood pressure went almost immediately to the stratosphere listening to these liberal bastards (and bastard-esses) whining about how unfair all of this was, and what our liberal governor had to say about it and how it would be resisted. Just unbelievable!

I just can't believe how subversive the media is. They should all be called out and tried for sedition and treason. It's real, and it's organized, and they really do want to destroy America. It's disgusting!

Your a very smart man FCD. You should know how this goes dude!
Either you support our constitution or you don’t.
Do you support or do you not?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I did something I rarely do last night, watched the local evening news. The ICE crackdown was the lead story. My blood pressure went almost immediately to the stratosphere listening to these liberal bastards (and bastard-esses) whining about how unfair all of this was, and what our liberal governor had to say about it and how it would be resisted. Just unbelievable!

I just can't believe how subversive the media is. They should all be called out and tried for sedition and treason. It's real, and it's organized, and they really do want to destroy America. It's disgusting!

I do support the constitution and READ IT.
the 10 amendment states any rights not given to the government belong to the states.
what you keep ignoring (or more likely hoping no one calls you out on) is that IMMIGRATION is the RIGHT OF THE GOVERNMENT.
In FACT the EXECUTIVE BRANCH UNDER THE CONSTITUTION has the RIGHT to set IMMIGRATION standards, numbers, ect.

in all your blithering posts you have YET to show EXACTLY WHERE the states have the right to determine FEDERAL immigration laws.

i could send you links to the SPECIFIC SECTIONS that state this but we have this wonderful thing in ATS called a SEARCH FIELD.

along with standard google, yahoo, ect search engines.

little hint. just because standard propaganda handbook states "tell a lie often enough, people think its the truth" and "the best lies are one with a grain of truth" WILL NOT make your lie any more truthful.

But hey just keep spewing the same emotional fact lacking propaganda.

It worked so well in last presidential election
oh wait

Scrounger

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
If Trump was really smart, he would have quietly started this program last weekend and just tweeted about it after the fact. Why would he give everybody a heads up like this? It doesn't seem very effective to announce it ahead of time.

That would be because this is nothing more than a campaign ploy for the 2020 election... The big song and dance is the point, rather than the actual claimed physical deportation of "millions of illegal immigrants".

If it was so easy to do what his claiming his going to do, then why hasn't he done it already?

Once again... Hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

For those living in the USA, they've been dumb down. I see it like you since this country would catch them at the airport and send their ass back to where they came. You can't enter this country on a one way ticket unless you have permanent residency.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

the 10 amendment states any rights not given to the government belong to the states.
what you keep ignoring (or more likely hoping no one calls you out on) is that IMMIGRATION is the RIGHT OF THE GOVERNMENT.
In FACT the EXECUTIVE BRANCH UNDER THE CONSTITUTION has the RIGHT to set IMMIGRATION standards, numbers, ect.

in all your blithering posts you have YET to show EXACTLY WHERE the states have the right to determine FEDERAL immigration laws.

i could send you links to the SPECIFIC SECTIONS that state this but we have this wonderful thing in ATS called a SEARCH FIELD.

little hint. just because standard propaganda handbook states "tell a lie often enough, people think its the truth" and "the best lies are one with a grain of truth" WILL NOT make your lie any more truthful.

oh wait

Scrounger

BWAHAHAHA then please do so and I will happily label out how the states have every right to do this and make you look like a fool through PM.
Bring it dude....
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

One thing most forget when talking about these illegal aliens and illegal immigration is their first step/act on American soil they are breaking the law.

Citizen or not they are breaking the law.

That means people who support and help illegal aliens are aiding and abetting breaking the law.

The federal government has a responsibility to protect the nation from foreign invaders. Sorry but they are foreign and do actually invade by coming here. So yet another reason to boot then out.

All of these people helping the illegal aliens / foreign invaders need to be locked up and possibly for treason.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

oh wait

Scrounger

Give me one quote from the Constitution that supports you accusation.
I’ll wait for ya.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

It also does not say the Federal government must assist states with cash to protect illegals.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Where you are wrong is when cities actually thwart ICE. They can not be forced to help, but any action at all to aid illegals and thwart ICE is illegal. Inaction is legal.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Local authorities in many of the targeted areas will refuse to assist/support the Federal agency in doing its job.

Then you start holding this local authorities accountable and legally responsible for their actions. Put some of them in jail and you'll see how the rest will follow the tune like little school girls.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here in the sanctuary city of Chicago, the story at the top of the local ABC/NBC/CBS news was essentially a "heads up!" warning to illegal aliens, that they should HIDE, this coming Sunday.

-CareWeMust

Same thing happen in my state ABC/NBC/CBS news... all of them giving a "heads up!"

They should be charged with Aiding and Abetting.
U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement (I.C.E.) are going after illegals with criminal histories.

ABC/NBC/CBS etc. knows that these illegals have criminal histories; and
they assisted them all with the specific purpose to prevent apprehension.

Someone needs to lay the hammer on the MSM!

edit on 28062830am302019Sat, 22 Jun 2019 07:28:21 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
How about when Obama sued Arizona bc they were doing there own enforcement....the courts said it was federal not state.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHA then please do so and I will happily label out how the states have every right to do this and make you look like a fool through PM.
Bring it dude....

Oh please stop the childish taunts and threats to give us "proof".

you have made this claim in many forms to many people when you have been called out
you have YET to gone through with any of them much less ANY PROOF of your asertation that states have the constitutional right to "resist" immigration law.

now not only to you claim "make you look like a fool though pm" and in follow up post to me to provide YOU with proof.

well guess what sunshine. If you have PROOF why put in in a PM?

why keep asking for OTHERS to provide it?

because if you have PROOF then bring it on because its up to YOU TO DEFEND YOUR POSITION. which to date you HAVE NOT.

IF YOU COULD "make a fool" out of anyone you already would have .

but to humor you here is one constiutional FACT .
Immigration, the Constitution, and Liberty. Article 1, section 8, clause 4 of the United States Constitution empowers Congress to regulate naturalization, which is the process of granting citizenship to a foreign-born person

that is just one snip of one area.

now if you dont want to look like a CHILD (or in todays social media a TROLL) throwing a temper tantrum and saying "says you" then present your FACTS backed up buy the CONSTITUTION that amendment 10 apples to states not following FEDERAL immigration laws.

or that states can set federal immigration laws.

you are really tiresome and while a "constituional scholar " its only in your own mind

scrounger

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
How about when Obama sued Arizona bc they were doing there own enforcement....the courts said it was federal not state.

the problem is this case is a blessing in disguise .

by Obama with democratic support has now set the presidents that the feds must instigate action and the states now MUST FOLLOW IT.

trump is ENFORCING federal immigration laws as the lawsuit said and now the democrats don't like their case is ACTUALLY being followed.

sucks when your own tactics backfire dont you think

scrounger

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

As provided in the OP:

Federal immigration agents shouldn't expect cooperation from local authorities when they begin a mass roundup of migrant families with deportation orders

The people that ICE will be targeting are not only in the Country illegally to begin with, they have remained in the Country illegally long enough to have exhausted all of their legal recourses, to attempt to stay - and have been issued deporation orders.

This is akin to a(ny other) criminal who has been convicted of a crime in a court of law, has been sentenced to prison for the offence, but refuses to turn himself in so that the sentence can be carried out. Of course the Police are going to try to locate that criminal and arrest him/her, so that justice is served.

I cannot imagine politicians and the MSM standing up for the American citizen criminal...and refusing to cooperate with Police in apprehending him/her.

But for some reason, if the convicted criminal is a non-citizen, people act like it is law enforcement that are the bad guys.

Perhaps somebody who lives on the Left can explain this to everybody...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
One word: Sick

People, I as an American Vietnam Veteran thought it was crazy to go thousands of mile away from home to kill the "enemy" that would invade America by their bamboo boats. Now this crazy crap is just too much.
For those that are reading this, my advice is to leave America while it is still safe to do so. Stupidity has taken over common sense. Don't believe me, just look at the attacks on the President of the United States using common sense .

Really, people, you may not know it but many people are actually getting out of the US with their money and family these days, they see the writing on the wall.

No thank you. I only have one country, this one, the one I was born in. Leaving isn't an option, but fighting to save my country is.

So for the foriegn invaders and their mentally ill enablers, get ready, war is hell! They think this is fun and games, they have been warned.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

the problem is this case is a blessing in disguise .

by Obama with democratic support has now set the presidents that the feds must instigate action and the states now MUST FOLLOW IT.

trump is ENFORCING federal immigration laws as the lawsuit said and now the democrats don't like their case is ACTUALLY being followed.

sucks when your own tactics backfire dont you think

scrounger

Agreed

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
If Trump was really smart, he would have quietly started this program last weekend and just tweeted about it after the fact. Why would he give everybody a heads up like this? It doesn't seem very effective to announce it ahead of time.

Maybe if they aid abs abett criminals, all these mayors and local governments can be held to account. Of course they did publically aid and abett so now I guess trump has more ammunition :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Regular mass rounds ups of People?

Sounds like they are emptying the trash.

Someone wants to get this ICE mob loads of Brown Shirts.

Is this how America will be made great again? LoL
edit on 22-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join