It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Millions of Illegal Aliens Will Be Deported - Cities Warn Them and Will Resist ICE.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It was established under Obama that Federal Immigration policy is a Federal, not state matter. States don't get to dictate who gets to immigrate to this country and stay in defiance of the federal government. Arizona tried it, remember?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Why is this even an issue.. they're ILLEGALLY there.. who is realistically thinking that's good?

Come in legally.. why the fuss?

I will never get it.. :/

Probably because like my, you're not seeking political power and don't see the potential votes they represent while you can pander to them.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: watchitburn

The Supreme Court seems to disagree with your opinion.

Maybe you should pursue a legal career so you can explain to them how they are mistaken.

No they do not.

Actually, if they did, Arizona would still be able to check the immigration status of people at traffic stops, but they can't because the SCOTUS ruled that immigration law is up to the Feds, not the states.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: carewemust

Regular mass rounds ups of People?

Sounds like they are emptying the trash.

Someone wants to get this ICE mob loads of Brown Shirts.

Is this how America will be made great again? LoL

I agree, people with warrants should never be rounded up. And who the hell are we to lock people up in prisons? INHUMANE! Just because you raped a woman or killed another man is no reason to be locked up like an animal. #WeAreAllPeople #FreedomForAll #DefyWarrants
edit on 22-6-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If they were actually serious, they would go after the employers smashing through BS protections of LLC & INC. Jail the bigwigs. If done correctly and with the removal of social welfare programs for illegals, they will deport themselves.

Then we can get rid of H1B visas.

Everything else is simply a circle jerk.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The ancestors of these Latinos are actually the original inhabitants of the North American continent.

Europeans stole the land from them centuries ago.

In absolute terms, isn't the Eurpean-descent inhabitants the actual illegal immigrants in North America?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Should I be able to walk through any national border I wish and say 'my ancestors were here at one point, that gives me free passage and all the rights your citizens have?'

That's not how it works.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

On one side, maybe, but on the other side, many of them are also descended from the Spanish who came from Europe. Do we cut them in half and send half of each person back to Spain?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Mass roundups for any reason strikes me as pretty sinister.

I get there is a major problem but can't they just fine their employers more harshly, or find some way to deny welfare benefits, or punish ID theft more harshly? I also sincerely doubt that US authorities do not know who the main criminal gang operators are who ship migrants across the border, or that nothing can be done about them. The US authorities have to be abetting them.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Ridiculous. "Native" Americans are not an homogeneous group. That would be like someone from Bulgaria going up to Norway and claiming that is their land too. Only even farther.

Also - how far back do you go? I have a friend whose ancestors emigrated from Germany to North America five hundred years ago. They have no rights in Germany whatsoever. Where are they native to, or do you support Nazi-style Blut und Boden beliefs?

I don't agree with rounding up people. However, laws need to be abided. Many illegals may be leaving homelands because they are lawless, but when you bring that lawless attitude elsewhere, all you are doing is bringing the same problems with you. Fine if you don't like living in civilization, but I do - I've lived in 'third world' countries were there regular blackouts and you have to boil all your water. They are not third world because of colonialism or "exploitation" they are third world because there are enough people living there who really do not mind the corruption or the violence - they see it as part of life. Nor are there the same hygiene and safety standards - they just do not care. I've lived where violent crime is so rampant you need security and walled property and we were not that rich. That will be the future of all Western countries if they don't smarten up and enforce their own laws better.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes because that's the only people who will be ""rounded up"".

Its how it begins you see.

Sieg Heil Mr Trump.

Why not just give them all a Yellow Star on there arm ta boot?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sieg Heil Mr Trump.

Educate yourself.

These people targeted are ones who have resisted their deportation and rejected Lawyer help and advice.

They've been identified and will be rounded up and taken out the country.

This isn't some RANDOM HUNT where it's a free for all on all brown people you dolt....AND NO, this isn't how it starts, by your logic we would have had the country cleared if illegals under Obama.
edit on 22-6-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Sieg Heil Mr Trump.

So Trump is evil not for anything he has done, but because of what he might someday do. Is this real life?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Educate myself?

As to what, the next fecking holocaust, and Nazi America?

It's never random, are any of them white with smashing bank accounts?

Not many eh?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Trumps not evil per-say, Trumps an impressionable senile old Man, with a subpar IQ.

Whats evil?

To me inbalance, or out of kilter, constitutes such, and there is plenty of that going around in spades.
edit on 22-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

They are deporting individuals with deportation orders already given.

They are criminals who have broken the law. (I know, redundant)

Do you think you should be able to steal from a bank and not be arrested because it would upset your weekend plans?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I guess you don’t like the American Constitution much.
As much as I don’t want illegals here I respect the Constitution and the tenth amendment.
Also the Constitution has placed no laws in this regard so it is within a states right to not assist the Fed in doing this. Hate it as much as you want but it is what is.

Legally, you are correct. But morally it's a very sad situation in which America finds itself.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I just had a brief conversation with a couple who came here legally from India. They support getting rid of people who broke the law by circumventing the system and coming here illegally.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I completely agree with you here.

As rare as that is. And I respect that.
Thank you CWM for knowing the law.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Why is this even an issue.. they're ILLEGALLY there.. who is realistically thinking that's good?

Come in legally.. why the fuss?

I will never get it.. :/

I read last night that President Obama deported more illegal aliens in his first two years than the Trump Administration has.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join