It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York allows undocumented immigrants drivers licenses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.wesh.com... weIRvSTbcxDRW9S3r9q6lOMF0jXvDGo

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a bill Monday that will allow undocumented immigrants to obtain driver's licenses in the state. The measure passed its last hurdle earlier in the day with a "yes" vote in the Senate.

Can someone please tell me what is the point of citizenship if ILLEGAL people are afforded all the rights of citizens? And, for those that say they don't, stop being naive, everyone knows the exact reason why they are allowing this and it has very little to do with driving!!!!

AND... when did it become taboo to call these people exactly what they are. ILLEGAL!! Undocumented my booty!

I have to laugh, laugh so hard when Sen. Sepulveda said it is for the "children".... you just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.wesh.com... lweIRvSTbcxDRW9S3r9q6lOMF0jXvDGo

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a bill Monday that will allow undocumented immigrants to obtain driver's licenses in the state. The measure passed its last hurdle earlier in the day with a "yes" vote in the Senate.

Can someone please tell me what is the point of citizenship if ILLEGAL people are afforded all the rights of citizens? And, for those that say they don't, stop being naive, everyone knows the exact reason why they are allowing this and it has very little to do with driving!!!!

AND... when did it become taboo to call these people exactly what they are. ILLEGAL!! Undocumented my booty!

I have to laugh, laugh so hard when Sen. Sepulveda said it is for the "children".... you just can't make this stuff up.

Because...... all you will need to vote is a Driver's license. No other check will be done.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We do it here in New Mexico too.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
New York. Need I say more?

Anybody that thinks illegals didn't vote in the last election aren't paying attention. This is one more reason to understand why the Electoral College should never ever be done away with.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We need to cut federal funding to states that refuse to follow federal laws.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I’m ashamed by our politicians, but hell ive always been.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Need to go off of jury duty not DL for voting. If one can't serve on a jury then they can't vote. Voting is only for participating legal citizens.

Probably going to the SC. Federal law states this is illegal. One county is fighting it.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I can hear it already:

"Yes officer I stole the car but I'm driving legally" 😆

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Serious question, how the hell could they be insured to drive?, would the fact they should not even be in the country make it null and void?.....

Absolute madness and makes a mockery of people that apply for a Visa the correct route, why prove education along with a criminal back ground check when others who have broken the law by entering illegally get cart blanche ......
edit on 19-6-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I can tell you this much; whatever decision is made by DNC politicians in any state is done to increase the power or influence of the DNC.

So what they are saying is this: "We cannot retain power any longer with legal citizens so we will concentrate on getting the votes of people that currently have no representation due to their illegality as citizens."

That is really all there is to it.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Because...... all you will need to vote is a Driver's license. No other check will be done.

And yet driver ID voting laws are racist. Very strange right?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We need to establish VOTER ID even third world countries have it (Example Mexico) and it works... Why can't we????

www.snopes.com...
edit on 19-6-2019 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wonder if it is mandatory to have insurance like it is in my state.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, they have to allow them driver’s licenses so it is easier for them to vote Democrat.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Well, they have to allow them driver’s licenses so it is easier for them to vote Democrat.

Yup, that's what little andy is after.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
No that's extremely inaccurate & completely wrong.

There is no such thing as an undocumented immigrant, they are illegal aliens or Invaders.

Undocumented is just a stupid catch word for stupid people who don't have the common sense to verify what they are told.

Undocumented pharmacist, or drug dealer.
Is that legal? No of course not, and neither is illegally entering any Nation. Try it elsewhere...

Allowing illegals to have a driver's license, without even having taken a driver's test is a moron move.

Only a desperate, conniving con would attempt to allow such.

They are criminals if they are here illegally.
They aren't immigrants, immigrants come here legally.

Don't confuse, mix, swap, trade or exchange one for the other. They are opposites and conflicting in nature.

A legal immigrant, came here to assimilate into American life and did so the right way.

An illegal alien, had to sneak in and refused to assimilate, why would they break the law if it was otherwise. They committed a crime, face it.

To use the wrong wording, which is intentionally confused to obscure the meaning, is how dumbing down the ignorant masses works.

It's like politicians trying to use fancy words to make it sound better than worse. When it's worse.

The only people supporting this mistake are the ones with something to gain, or just too stupid to realize it's a damn crime.

Personally, I'm getting really sick and f'n tired of all the backwards bs going on these days.

It's a disinformation campaign, not just politically but in the every day life of things.

People are out here just taking every one at their word, and these gullible suckers don't even think to verify what is heard.

They accept the lies as if it's fact, then repeat the lie until it's traveled around the world. In the mean time the truth is just getting out of bed and has no idea wtf lies have been spread.

People believe what they want to, yet that does not make it true.

Facts don't take sides, they just are.

Any one telling you otherwise, is a lying con.

The truth hurts, and this world needs more tough love.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Say good bye to lower insurance rates.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Does this mean as a Canadian I can cross the border than I'm in New York State an now can pick up a drivers licence?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I know a little bit about the Workers' Compensation system in California, and you can be a completely undocumented immigrant alien and if you get hurt on the job you can file a claim and get compensation from the employer for your injuries. The system here doesn't care of you have no valid Social Security number or a legal right to work in the United States. And if the employer doesn't have Workers' Compensation insurance, that is illegal.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I'm an undocumented President, and I demand that this be rescinded by my executive order.

Other undocumented presidents in this thread will agree with me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join