It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Just before the 'plane' arrives he's just standing there holding the gas meter like he seems to be waiting for something.

Units were responding to gas leak call at Church & Lispenard Street

Gas leak/gas smells are common occurrences for any fire department - even in my town get several a week

Battalion Chief Joe Pfeifer is testing manhole and storm drains for any gas

A team of French filmmakers , Jules & Gideon Naudet, were doing a documentary on FDNY rookie fire fighter

One of the brother was with them in the street when heard plane overhead

Aircraft, especially jet air liners do not fly over Manhattan, so sound was unusual. Jules Naudet panned the camera up to film the plane overhead

There was also another camera crew in the area from TV station WNEW. channel 5 - It was election day, the primary
elections for upcoming mayor election to succeed Giuliani Crew with reporter Dick Oliver were doing mna-in-the street reports on who voted for

Were taking a break and camera man had placed camera on ground when heard the plane and impact

www.youtube.com...

o

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NWOwned

Another factoid that shows Naudet to be a fraud, that shows that whatever struck the North Tower was NOT the airliner AA11, are the dozen or so calls into NYPD from people in nearby high rise buildings reporting the tower strike. Most of those callers described the striking aircraft as NOT an airliner, but something smaller, like a corporate jet or commuter aircraft.

That was openly discussed early on, but after time that fact was swept under the rug and not discussed anymore on the mainstream media.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

This has been posted for you before with no rebuttal.

www.metabunk.org/explaining-the-9-11-murray-st-engine-from-flight-175-n612ua-that-hit-wtc2.t9022/

www.metabunk.org...

Why do you keep referring to the debunked lies of the truth movement?
edit on 13-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

www.metabunk.org/explaining-the-9-11-murray-st-engine-from-flight-175-n612ua-that-hit-wtc2.t9022/

www.metabunk.org...

The so-called "lies" are pieces of disinfo deliberately placed on truth forums by debunkers trying to discredit the 9/11 truth movement. Like claiming the Flight 175 plane engine that landed on Murray St was a plant because it did not fit the bogus disinfo of "no planes" that they wanted people to think everyone in the movement accepted, so that they would turn away from it in disgust at such nonsense. Yes, some of us in the REAL movement, as opposed to the mottley crew of fanatics pushing extreme theories that you seem to think constituted its main body, ignored the analysis of these extremists at the time because we were suspicious of their intentions. You, on the other hand, who cannot tell the difference between the true anomalies of 9/11 and the ones concocted by these disinfo artists, continue to prattle on many years later about the debunked lies of the 9/11 truth movement because it suits your agenda, which is to muddy the waters so much that honest people can no longer see what is wrong with the official story and won't bother to question it. So, keep on taking seriously such nonsense and aiming your guns at false targets. It makes no difference to we veteran 9/11 researchers, who - unlike you - could always tell the difference between genuine discrepancies and inconsistencies in the official story, things that have never been debunked because they cannot be, and the silly mish-mash like "no planes", "planted engines" and "steel columns turning to dust" that disinformationists (and plain bad researchers) turned some of the evidence into in order to create easy targets for debunking - evidence on which you love so much to focus without realising that such attention to bogus, long-discredited evidence merely makes YOU look silly.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

www.metabunk.org...

The so-called "lies" are pieces of disinfo deliberately placed on truth forums by debunkers trying to discredit the 9/11 truth movement. Like claiming the Flight 175 plane engine that landed on Murray St was a plant because it did not fit the bogus disinfo of "no planes" that they wanted people to think everyone in the movement accepted, so that they would turn away from it in disgust at such nonsense. Yes, some of us in the REAL movement, as opposed to the mottley crew of fanatics pushing extreme theories that you seem to think constituted its main body, ignored the analysis of these extremists at the time because we were suspicious of their intentions. You, on the other hand, who cannot tell the difference between the true anomalies of 9/11 and the ones concocted by these disinfo artists, continue to prattle on many years later about the debunked lies of the 9/11 truth movement because it suits your agenda, which is to muddy the waters so much that honest people can no longer see what is wrong with the official story and won't bother to question it. So, keep on taking seriously such nonsense and aiming your guns at false targets. It makes no difference to we veteran 9/11 researchers, who - unlike you - could always tell the difference between genuine discrepancies and inconsistencies in the official story, things that have never been debunked because they cannot be, and the silly mish-mash like "no planes", "planted engines" and "steel columns turning to dust" that disinformationists (and plain bad researchers) turned some of the evidence into in order to create easy targets for debunking - evidence on which you love so much to focus without realising that such attention to bogus, long-discredited evidence merely makes YOU look silly.

Then please answer this?

In the context of the below:

Why do you keep referring to the debunked lies of the truth movement

Is Salander not the “REAL movement”?

Is the analysis of “www.metabunk.org/explaining-the-9-11-murray-st-engine-from-flight-175-n612ua-that-hit-wtc2.t9022/” not legitimate? Or is it legit?

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

www.metabunk.org...

The so-called "lies" are pieces of disinfo deliberately placed on truth forums by debunkers trying to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

Debunkers like Salander?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

So? What debunking at Metabunk is not legitimate? Not backed by science and fact?

I just want to know how demolition systems would survive jet impacts that destroyed vertical columns and building services, and how the CD systems would survive the building fires to initiate collapse of each twin tower in the areas of jet impacts as captured in the video evidence?

edit on 14-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
When I started this thread is was about trying to resolve how I live with this event.

I feel helpless and trapped by this event. Sad, lost, beaten and deceived by a world that does not respect the laws I was brought up to believe in. I feel isolated in this physical world as I try to look through the cyber world for answers. I feel angry at the stupidity and corruption that has taken hold of this world, it is alien and foreign to what I was taught it should be. I feel hopelessness with our future in the evil that has taken hold. I feel disenfranchised with the community and culture that supports these actions. I feel frustrated with all the focus on the little details while the main issues get sidelined. I feel subverted by the narcissistic attacks on any show of emotion on these issues.

By looking into 9/11 and related issues I feel like a toxic swamp monster with a blackened, empty heart.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Bumping your own thread?

And still no proof of actual WTC controlled demolition?

Sorry. Evil comes in many forms. Like 19 hijackers backed by rich Middle Easter Interests.

You

I feel helpless and trapped by this event.

I guess you can sympathize with the lady below?

Sikh girl who was allegedly forced to convert to Islam refuses to go home:

www.indiatoday.in...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It is an interesting article you linked too. Tells me that you feel in fear of your life. Lots of people have died over it so its justified. I am more in fear of my eternal life and how will the universe remember me. As someone who supports and backed these evil plans to help spread them or someone who stood up and tried to limit these evil plans from spreading.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Please quote where I ever posted I am in fear for my life? It’s more probable I’ll be in a car accident than anything. Do you still drive? I do.

Your the one posting woe is me.

Suck it up buttercup, it’s better than the alternative. Just think how people felt about the Bubonic plague. Or was that a false flag event too?

edit on 21-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I am more in fear of my eternal life and how will the universe remember me. As someone who supports and backed these evil plans to help spread them or someone who stood up and tried to limit these evil plans from spreading.

Oh boy.

I feel isolated in this physical world as I try to look through the cyber world for answers.

So look through the cyber world in places that you can get the knowledge to see what YouTube video or what Conspiracy theory about that day is pushing an agenda.

Stop supporting the evil if you fear for your eternal life.

I said very early in your thread, the amount of time passed is enough for anyone to gain expert knowledge in multiple fields of knowledge to get their heads wrapped around the events of the day and what officially is said to have happened, this allows one to understand how nonsensical demolition ideas are without the need to be manipulated by narrators of youtube videos and catch phrases that have been created.

I have real suspicions that the truth movement was a CIA operation in counter intelligence against its own people and those that had an interest in wanting to know why 9/11 happened the way it did.

I believe William Lewis and some other guy were one of the first to release a documentary about a 9/11 conspiracy involving an inside job, called "in Plane sight" in 2004

Then the next year Dylan Avery and his "loose change" doco. came out, and so one and so forth.

I believe these guys were approached and manipulated by intelligence agents to start getting ideas out there,

Others were as well with different ideas.

People, young/amatuer film makers, were approached by agents claiming to be or have insider knowledge and point out things and lay bread crumbs that lead to clashing theories to create a truth movement that was all over the place.

The expansion of the internet and sites like YouTube was just gold for the disinformation campaign.

By 2006 is was insanity, all the ideas floating around in conspiracy circles was astonishing, I got sucked in to a lot of it and fell for a lot of it that I would rather not admit to because looking back it showed how easy it was to manipulate my thinking with something so traumatic.

Most even after so many years still fail to get this and keep pushing the same nonsense and same catch phrases that were born 15 years ago and when looked at critically can be seen how insane and out of touch these sayings and ideas are.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Please quote where I ever posted I am in fear for my life?

The article you linked too had a girl in fear of her life. It is quite common to lock all those emotions away and give them no recognition. Why link to such an article if that is not what you are feeling some where deep down and neglected?

We are all going to die on day, one of the few things you can count on. Still got my license and drive occasionally, prefer the bike these days. I am not going to suck up how I feel, done it too long and just feel empty doing it. Why should i deny these experiences? I don't want to be a robot.

As for the bubonic plague, if society did not become such a mess these diseases would not get the foothold it did. One way or another we are all subject to the forces of nature.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The insanity in 9/11 is strong. So many things do not make any sense and for anyone to try and make sense of the remains does risk psychological trauma on many fronts. There is a huge disinformation campaign to confuse anyone who asks any questions. The technical details have a never ending list of questions on their own. The psychological state of the perpetrators is clouded in deception and darkness. The evidence of state sponsored support for the events of 9/11 is strong, the implications with reality is maddening.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
When I started this thread is was about trying to resolve how I live with this event.

I feel helpless and trapped by this event. Sad, lost, beaten and deceived by a world that does not respect the laws I was brought up to believe in. I feel isolated in this physical world as I try to look through the cyber world for answers. I feel angry at the stupidity and corruption that has taken hold of this world, it is alien and foreign to what I was taught it should be. I feel hopelessness with our future in the evil that has taken hold. I feel disenfranchised with the community and culture that supports these actions. I feel frustrated with all the focus on the little details while the main issues get sidelined. I feel subverted by the narcissistic attacks on any show of emotion on these issues.

By looking into 9/11 and related issues I feel like a toxic swamp monster with a blackened, empty heart.

Being a conspiracy theorist will do that to you. Hope you get better soon

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Hope we all do.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So many things do not make any sense and for anyone to try and make sense of the remains does risk psychological trauma on many fronts.

yes if you rely on others to guide you.

The evidence of state sponsored support for the events of 9/11 is strong

No, its not. the speculations are strong.

The evidence and facts of information being hidden and not shared is well known about and if procedures were in place to make sure it was shared due to the ongoing threats the hijackers would have been picked up and never been able to hijack the planes.

This is why the truth movement was created.

Let the sheep scream about bombs and controlled demolition while ignoring congressional hearings about why it happened and why intelligence wasn't shared and who is responsible for this mess happening

A few people just needed to resign and that was that.

However it had go that way other wise the world of US intelligence gathering and how its done would have lost many of its abilities if all was found out, Too many would be shocked even though many times over last 50 years the truth of how CIA operates and needs to fight evil with own evil has been exposed.

If one must speculate, the white house would have gotten wind of an impending attack of some sort and that individuals are in the country preparing and simply let it be so when something went down it would give weight and support for the agenda to attack numerous Middle eastern countries.

What certain officials from the Bush Admin. told the media in the days after had some truths but was also deceitful.

Condi Rice, said something along the lines that they never imagined such an attack would or could happen when in fact its been found out that ideas about planes being used to target facilities actually was imagined.

Yes they were shocked at how large scale it was but they knew it was coming and knew that planes being hijacked was a possibility, seeing as many Radical Islamic groups have done so in the past.

we have the document called a new pearl harbor, written by the neo-cons or what ever the conspiracy theorists like to call them.

This is something that truth movement did OK by bringing to light, however its used to try show that the US gov. had a hand in planing and pulling off the attack.

NO, it was agenda written up that when those that wrote it, ones in the Bush admin got wind of an impending attack thought its perfect.

Don't make any decisions to force whatever intelligence is gathered to be known about by federal authorities and if or when an attack happens it suits the agenda, its ideas put forth will be supported and the US and certain corporations can gain a bigger presence in the middle east.

There was insider knowledge of danger yet it was allowed to play out to suit an agenda.

Multiple nations and intelligence outfits from other nations warned the US in the years and months prior, Al Qaeda directly warned the US a few times, The US was at war with Al Qaeda.

So many things do not make any sense and for anyone to try and make sense of the remains does risk psychological trauma on many fronts.

That depends on how you try to make sense of it,

you fill your mind with delusions others feed you with, then yes you will become delusional because you swallowed something that looked good on the outside but was rotten on the inside.

This is what I am saying, you don't need to accept what sounds right and logical to your mind that has awaken to a shocking world and things not being as they are always portrayed because you can actually research it and find out if its rotten crap being sold as candy.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

"What a piece of work is man!"

I know much of American industry and economy is based on war.

You started this thread with this truth. War obligated by an event manifested out of the blue - unexpected, is the hammer and driver to gen pop acceptance. Now you work with that swamp monster and make it your friend.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: democracydemo

War obligated by an event manifested out of the blue - unexpected, is the hammer and driver to gen pop acceptance.

Can you clarify what you men here?

are you saying that 9/11 came out of the blue and was unexpected?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

are you saying that 9/11 came out of the blue and was unexpected?

It was for me, did not expect to see that on tv. Sucked me in to supporting the subsequent conflicts. To learn later that it was a false flag hurts hard. Lying is in the rules of war. Now I support Trump draining the swamp.

For the people that planned it, looks like about 3 years of planning in the foreign policy circles. Before Larry Silverstein bought the WTC buildings is when I see the program approved, was not unexpected for some.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join