It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: neutronflux

How do you explain the melted knife edges in the steel beams?

no evidence of melting or slag production

I am looking for a common understanding. Either one of us can stop this at anytime. We are both doing this because we choose to. I like facts and science too.

You using truth movement speaks otherwise.

What is the most credible evidence of WTC cut columns? Going to post more pictures of cars? Cite more truth movement lies? You going to push more Richard Gage propaganda?

You killed your own credibility.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I try to approach things in a logical way. In trying to find some common ground the issue is not the evidence, we have both been through heaps of that. The problem is in the way we interpret it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No no no! Since you discovered this, you have to give proper info (WTC 1 or 2) on said picture and what you think it stands for.

You tell me.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Like you embracing fraudulent thermite evidence? Like the logic you applied and embraced to the falsehood thermite kept the WTC rubble hot for three months. Like the blatant false argument posting columns who’s welds broke were cut.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Why do conspiracists pridefully wallow in their ignorance. Why are conspiracists unashamed by having no credibility.

Why do conspiracists not get it has nothing to do with the “official narrative”, but the lies and junk science of the truth movement to exploit 9/11.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo

No no no! Since you discovered this, you have to give proper info (WTC 1 or 2) on said picture and what you think it stands for.

You tell me.

So, you have no evidence of columns cut by pyrotechnics. Just false truth movement arguments and right out lies.

Shame you cannot create an argument based on actual evidence of columns cut by pyrotechnics. All you can do is be intellectually dishonest.

So, by all means post evidence of columns cut by pyrotechnics. But you cannot. You just going to create BS arguments around car paint and fraudulent studies too?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Credibility was one of the things attacked on 9/11. Truth is the first casualty of war. From the first lies presented 17 years ago, a mountain of them has built up since. This is causing many problems all over the place.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Credibility was one of the things attacked on 9/11. Truth is the first casualty of war. From the first lies presented 17 years ago, a mountain of them has built up since. This is causing many problems all over the place.

No. Your credible was decimated when you repeatedly cited falsehoods like thermite kept the pile hot for three months.

How are conspiracists so shameless. How! It’s not like individuals cannot go through your post and quote everyone of one your falsehoods.

You have no credibility.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Please lecturer us some more on those who exploit 9/11 while promoting the charlatan Richard Gage.

Hahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And you wonder why people with common sense stay clear of the truth movement.

And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

www.skeptic.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

We all make mistakes, I have done heaps of them. If I am wrong about something I am happy to admit it, but I do need to understand where I went wrong first. Please let me know. If your friends won't tell you these things, who will?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

We all make mistakes, I have done heaps of them. If I am wrong about something I am happy to admit it, but I do need to understand where I went wrong first. Please let me know. If your friends won't tell you these things, who will?

Ok. Then post evidence of WTC columns cut by pyrotechnics....

But you would have found you were arguing truth movement taking points that have been debunked for at least 5 years if you would have done a little balanced research. If you had an open mind, and based your arguments on “logic”.

If anything, you would have anticipated arguments of “the debunkers”.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

car paint

Answer the question.

WTC 1 or 2?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Just take things one step at a time with what I know. Yes I have anticipated some arguments of “the debunkers”. I have also been surprised as well.

With this common ground we are looking for, I think credibility is more important than ridicule. How does this sound to you?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Brought to you by Chris Mohr

Chris Mohr is a lifelong science hobbyist, the former publisher and editor of the classical radio publication On The Air Magazine, and composer of the opera From The Realm of the Shadow on Naxos Records. He has hiked up 1000 mountains, bicycles 2000 miles per year, enjoys scuba diving and is a classical music and opera fanatic. He has hosted a prison meditation program for 16 years.

www.skeptic.com...

Credibility spelled right there...clearly.
edit on 29-6-2019 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo

car paint

Answer the question.

WTC 1 or 2?

You provide proof of cut columns. I guess you cannot.

And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.
www.skeptic.com...

All you can do is throw a little temper tantrum. You have no proof. You have no logical argument. All you do is rant and redirect.

Man, “Credibility spelled right there...clearly.”. Is a logical well structured argument with extensive cite evidence and sources.

NOW, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CUT COLUMNS BY PYROTECHNICS FROM THE WTC.

You know whatever “talking point” you would post already has an extensive debunking. So, you are in the trap where you have no debunked truth movement “evidence” to cite. All you can do is throw temper tantrums. With no effort in creating a logical and credible argument backed by cited evidence.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Man (Chris Mohr), “Credibility spelled right there...clearly.”. Is a logical well structured argument with extensive cite evidence and sources.

And how does that fit with your credibility?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You are not the only one to find your credibility is reset to 0 when coming to terms with it. It is a part of the red pill ride. We all feel stupid. It is tough trying to find credibility again.

This is why I just focused on the things that don't lie first. The building, planes and other things with no agenda in this.

With your post on a lot of other topics you still do have credibility. I know you can find it here again as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

How does it? Then quote where I posted something false with supporting evidence showing it was false.

As far as the red pill blue pill Matrix crap. Why is it I am referencing actual 9/11 events concerning the WTC, and you are referencing pop culture like a middle schooler. What’s next? Talking about the Mandela effect and citing confusion over song lyrics as proof.

Do you have evidence of WTC columns actually cut by explosives or thermite?

Why can you not come to terms with individuals can do great evil, and governments are not in control of individuals actions from hour to hour.

Why can you not come to terms with Richard Gage is a charlatan?

edit on 30-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Is David Ray Griffin a charlatan?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Is David Ray Griffin a charlatan?

I don’t know. Does the individual push

WTC fizzle no flash bomb?
No jets hit the towers?
The WTC was brought down by thermite paint and coated ceiling tiles?
Does the individual explain how controlled demolition System survived the jet impacts to initiate collapse from the floors most effect by impact damage and fire?
Or does he believe in jet holograms with missiles/lasers?
Or does he believe in WTC Nukes?
Or does he believe in DR Wood’s Dustification?

I guess David doe not have anything worth quoting, citing, or any evidence?

edit on 30-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Deleted sentence fragment

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join