It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

edit on 30-6-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

At one stage you claim" If the failures where from explosives, the metal would look “washed / eroded” and have “knifed” edges."

I then present an image of a washed / eroded / knifed edge.

You then consider battery acid as an option

I ask again.

You reply 'I don’t need to justify crap to you.'

You repeatedly claim 'There is no evidence of columns cut by explosives or thermite.'

I show you evidence, ask for an explanation, i am looking for that common ground of understanding.

With something as important as 9/11, would you accept this kind of debate and reasoning from someone else?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I am not watching a random propaganda video no matter what side it props up.

If you cannot take the time to create a logical argument, and cite items in context of that argument, then why should I care.
edit on 30-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I then present an image of a washed / eroded / knifed edge.

Holly cow. What hogwash!

Quote where you ever posted such a picture in this thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I linked to the picture. You put it up.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

And this is the picture description....

In February 2012 an FOIA request produced three photos, taken during October 2001, showing Dr. John Gross of NIST posing with a heavily eroded WTC 7 beam. These photos contradict Dr. Gross’ statements about not witnessing steel that had been subjected to high temperatures. In fact, Dr. Gross was on the team headed by Dr. Jonathan Barnett, who was responsible for discovering, during the FEMA investigation, the WTC 7 beam featured in the Appendix C forensic analysis, which was melted and sulfidated. This is one of the steel beams the ends of which Barnett had previously described as “partially evaporated.” Such evaporation required temperatures exceeding 4,000° F.
www.ae911truth.org...

And I replied in a nutshell how in the hell does thin metal survive 4000F temps and keep is manufactured shape without pooling and fusing with other metal.

How in the hell is a piece of corroded metal proof of explosives.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

This is metal CORRODED

This is metal cut by explosives

C4 Explosion Tests | MythBusters
m.youtube.com...

edit on 30-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added pictures

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yes the metal is corroded.

Can you explain how a thick steel beam becomes knifed edge?

edit on 30-6-2019 by kwakakev because: took out melted

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

It’s called thinning of metal by a corrosive attack. Like on the quarter panel of a truck.

I guess the metal on this truck was subjected to being “partially evaporated.” Such evaporation required temperatures exceeding 4,000° F” also....

Yes it’s sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The truth movement claimed for each tower, the resistance of each floor had to be removed. Is that false.

I want evidence of columns cut by pyrotechnics.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
NIST wrote in a letter they were unable to explain what happened to towers when it started to collapse. This is a red flag for me. Engineers and architects hired by the department of commerce could not explain it, so, therefore, the truther community has every right to question the official narrative about the collapse.

I have never seen a large building blow apart, by natural forces or pressures. How does heat snap steel apart and pulverise floors?

Nanothermite is an unknown type of incendiary its experimental. Its a substance only made by the US military labs as it is costly to make. Is nano-thermite the reason the towers exploded, its one hypothesis, but it not the only one.

Too much time has passed and much of the steel gone so it will never be solved.

WTC7 though is a clear demolition job.

edit on 30-6-2019 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

This is the first time I have heard any claims that the steel in the buildings was sustaining serious corrosion issues.

I do see some resemblance with the car rust, but that is weather exposed sheet metal. Not well protected, internal structural beams.

I see thick steel beams, an inch or two thick reduced to a thin knife edged sheet.

Corrosion is a part of it, do you think that explains all of it?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

This is the first time I have heard any claims that the steel in the buildings was sustaining serious corrosion issues.

I do see some resemblance with the car rust, but that is weather exposed sheet metal. Not well protected, internal structural beams.

I see thick steel beams, an inch or two thick reduced to a thin knife edged sheet.

Before NIST involvement, FEMA gathered a few steel samples at dump sites, and discovered part of the steel members had undergone intergranular melting. Debunkers have made false claims, steel never melted. There claim is the steel lost half its strenghth and buckled under the strain and due to the fire.

FEMA report from 2002 www.fema.gov...

WTC7 analysis caught my eye. FEMA hypothese was the steel started to corrode or melt away in a hot environment of 1000c+ and abundance of sulphar was present that reduced the melting point of steel.

I see no evidence fires in WTC7 got that hot. In the rubble, there were heat pockets reported of 700c and still unknown what caused that. Fire explanation does not work for me as NIST said the temp around the steel was not prolonged for hours. It maxed out 600c+ for 15 minutes and then cooled.
edit on 30-6-2019 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

It's exceptionally easy to create nuclear reactions. High school students like Taylor Wilson and Thiago Olsen did it years ago.

The military is very skilled at it.

Taylor Wilson attended the Davis School in Reno, and when he achieved nuclear fusion years back, he was the 32nd individual in the world to do it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: mrthumpy

It's exceptionally easy to create nuclear reactions. High school students like Taylor Wilson and Thiago Olsen did it years ago.

The military is very skilled at it.

Taylor Wilson attended the Davis School in Reno, and when he achieved nuclear fusion years back, he was the 32nd individual in the world to do it.

Too bad there is no evidence of a thermal nuclear detonation at the WTC, or fission products.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

How many times must I repeat myself?

What do expect from structural steel that was out in the weather for three months, sprayed with water, in a hot steaming pile of toxic chemicals.

Again.....

Addressing Toxic Smoke Particulates
in Fire Restoration

www.uphelp.org...

www.uphelp.org...

The toxic mixture of chemicals and gasses contained in fire smoke is comprised primarily of carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen cyanide, ammonia, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, acids, and oxides of
nitrogen. Other toxins may include acetylene, methyl mercaptan, ammonia, nitric oxide, carbon disulfide, creosote, nitrogen dioxide, dimethyl sulfide, phosphine, ethylene, benzene, methylene chloride, lead, chromium, and other metals, trichloroethylene, toluene, trichlorophenol, fluorine, acrolein, mercury, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, benzaldehyde, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, arsenic, chromate, phenol, styrene, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, and the list goes on.
Chlorine gas was the first lethal chemical to be used in World War I, resulting in thousands of casualties. Then later phosgene and diphosgene were used. Hydrogen cyanide was also produced,
but its physical properties were found to be unsuitable for use as an effective chemical warfare agent. (Hydrogen cyanide and phosgene are both commonly found in structure fire smoke) Phosgene was first used as a Chemical Weapon by the Germans, but was later used by the French, Americans, and British. Initial deployment of the gas was by the Germans at Ypres Salient on December 19, 1915 when they released around 4000 cylinders of phosgene combined with Chlorine against the British. Phosgene was responsible for the majority of deaths that resulted from chemical warfare.(5)
To illustrate the types of chemicals found in structure fires, here is a list of some of the most common toxic chemicals and gases found after structure fires and their effect on human health:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

there is no evidence of a thermal nuclear detonation at the WTC, or fission products.

I agree. There is no way something as serious as nuclear fallout could be covered up.

What else can cause the thick steel to become a thin knife edge?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Or, how do massive steel beams become twisted like pretzels? NIST did not touch that, and neither will Neutronflex.

Defenders of the official story will never give a straight and honest answer to such questions and observations.

Huge beams twisted like pretzels cannot result from office fires and gravity.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Or, how do massive steel beams become twisted like pretzels? NIST did not touch that, and neither will Neutronflex.

Defenders of the official story will never give a straight and honest answer to such questions and observations.

Huge beams twisted like pretzels cannot result from office fires and gravity.

People forget though NIST in their own report stated steel from WTC7 was not found during their investigation.. The agency hired to investigate the collapse could not themselves retrieve steel from this collapse. My god, that crazy, and there clear evidence someone wanted to be rid of the steel quickly..

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

How many times must I repeat myself?

As many times as is required to find some common understanding in this. If something is not working, try something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join