It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck did i just do?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Im a spiral no im a prism

Yes I'm glad you understand mathematics!

It seems we are connecting. I wonder where our center might be?

Maybe it's the points awareness, of where he starts and where he ends, that defines how far out we can put the first intersection?
And this could be defined by the cycles he tried to recreate himself in triangles over and over again. Until he realizes the possibility of the prism itself! Depending on the angle he looks trough he can see every part of himself

Im really wondering how we control the gravity point?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Im really wondering how we control the gravity point?

Faith? Belief? Understanding?...…..Feels?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I am a little behind, but am trying to catch up. I have a couple of questions though. So, is what you are describing the thing that people call Merkaba? Do we need to understand the sacred geometry for it to exist? It gets a little heady for me, but I am trying to understand. Maybe my struggle to understand it is resistance. It feels to me better to let it unfold and observe, but then how am I participating in the creation process?

I will read on and see if it gets any clearer.
Thank you all again for this wonderful conversation!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

I don't know how to post pictures, but here is a link. It seems to help tie things together.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well hey.. Knowing no-thing is still knowing some-thing!

I think the best I have found to explain that fractal is relatively simple math. Now, Im not convinced math really is a universal language, but its the closest weve got.

The work I did ended up theorizing a process of, essentially, a vector entering a bubble of "space." This is to be seen as a unit, and applied iteratively at any change in the variables. Up to and including each individual frame. Though, things get wonky when those frames smear together.

That line (vector is a bit different than the colloquial line, but there'll be a few of those here) continues on its merry way until it meets a variable change in density, etc. that precipitates a change. That change can be everything from a slight change in angle (in 3d) to a direct reflection to a split.

After the event, the iterative application of the unit begins again on every resultant vector and bubble of the original event. So, a relatively simple event, like a pebble hitting water, will likely have trillions of iterations of the basic unit.

This process could, ideally, replicate everything from the movements of the cosmos to optimization of home automation (which was my application) to the good ol P vs NP.

Another benefit is that its relatively low load to process, with the main bulk being the storage of the results (which is exponential. mostly).

It also allows for some anomalous behavior seen in the research. As a very apropos facet, it all just started as optimization and then branched out from there
Also interestingly, or strangely, the basic premise was discovered through the aforementioned lucid dreaming. Though, it appears my take on it is a bit different than the usual. I had done it naturally my whole life, with more dreams being lucid than not (by a large margin) until my "health issues" began. Havent had a single one since then, over a decade ago. Have my own theories about all that though..

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

We first need to find harmony before we move on

So far we were only describing MY mind

And how it can find harmony.

And how this translates into a physical universe based on matematical laws...

You only need to know how to paint a 3d form in 2d.

Take a pen and a piece of paper draw the drama down while you read it!

If it helps? No Clue

edit on 24/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Serdgiam

Lets remember we are still working out our true form/body

So while we build this triangle something more could be observed. Change movement( Space and time)
While the lines move around the center searching harmony. Checking back between the two observers
Things where always different than the last time they checked! Until they formed a equilateral prism.

Now they could keep on going eternally forming more prisms.

But now they want to understand this movement between the harmonic triangles?

We couldn't really paint the process because we were missing a dimension and an observer.

Now that we are harmonic and stable and have a new observer time and a new dimension space. lets go back, no problem we have time, and see what that form was we couldn't agree on!

Taking the technic of frame rates as suggested by Serdgiam, and mapping it out in timespace. we see from Central observer a circle.
From lateral a waveform. But from our new observer time, he that understands infinity and perspective!
We see a double spiral that seems to get congruent in the middle!

So ALL together map out the form.
We get I'm a circle, no I'm a wave, no I'm a spiral. Until after putting all aspects together, they can say we are a infinite double helix!

But i thought we are a infinite prism!

Tricky little trap there

We can eternally fracture prisms and eternally fracture helixes!

I think this is really getting interesting!!!

Now that we have them both on the table we should start talking about why both our fractals are in itself perfectly harmonic but our observable universe isn't harmonic at all???
But first to get a feeling... lets talk a little bit about the helix. Another fractal aspect of the universe!

Waveforms (double helix)

Now waveforms are measurable trough out every aspect of our material universe. From massless like light to the densest object we could find. They all vibrate!
Our body has sensors for a couple of them On quite a spectrum!

Lets take light as an example for waveforms, because we can observe it easily. And because it does some funny things when interacting with matter!

Like the color of an object lets say a lemon. You could say it's yellow, but in reality, yellow is the only color the lemon reflects! He is all but yellow! Its the only wavelength that reaches your sensors! Yes leonardo shady, shady

if we send a beam of light through a prism we get to see all the collors that are within the beam of light.

So this interaction gives us some clues about how our perceivable, visible, dens, experience could come into existence!

Now how could we apply this to a working model?

How Can we continue?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Uff this gets realy tricky. Nasty little buger this mind.

i think if i can write it down it will help my mind a lot to understand it

Let's see if we can go by steps!

Which of the seemingly harmonic fractals, is responsible for the unharmonic reality we observe?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ok it was a trap

Or not!

Why are disharmonic frequency's mostly observed in the interactions of us observers? Emotions, not integrated in the ecosystem so fort so on.

Why are most natural occuring frequencies harmonic!

in order to determine the cause of the fluctuación, how many side's of a prism do we need, to be harmonica, so we can triangulate the gravity point ? If we have 3 observers, and three dimensions?

I am here to help!
are you?

How could we fill the souls prism!
maybe feels come later after all.

What about Me, you, we? I think this could be one that fits perfectly between body and mind!

I will elaborate on that soon! But we will probably first have to get a story so our mind can get used to look at him self through time.
Future proves past...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

a reply to: glend

a reply to: olaru12

a reply to: ManyMasks

a reply to: njord

a reply to: watchandwait410

a reply to: CthruU

a reply to: r0xor

I was just thinking that it would be nice if you could see how this unfolded so far. It wouldn't have been possible without all of your Inputs. Thank you all!!!

Transcending time and space is just around the corner

Its not about the minotaur, and its not about eternal dancing without interaction, what's that a new perspective in the Eventhorizon!

It's about identifying the unharmonics, getting a stable triangle, and triangulate the cause for the unharmonic fluctuation in time and space!

No Clue

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

you saying emotions create the inharmonic
Detachment from emotions?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yes good work there. Where could that triangle be?

I'm saying I'm trying to lay out a model for the mind to understand Time which inself is a fractal part of the whole!!! and the importance to have a stable prism/mind in order to heal disharmonic frequencies and not amplify them or worse!

we really have to get working here.

But how do we get a stable prism without unlocking time?

edit on 26/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Balance, no biases?
Is it in your thinking?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You want to tell me its all in my mind, i am crazy, pretty normal reaction if you can't follow or maybe you don't want others to try and follow. I agree it's all in my mind and want to solve it! What sides does your prism has? Which ones do you not understand?

how can I be here and YOU be there? How does this works in a fractal universe?

Now that we have the basics of how a fractal body forms, Covered we can come back to our own body.

Maybe this will help!

This prism has to do with forms. And how it fractures the infinite possibility into The physicaly observable universe.

"The beginnings and ends of shadow lie between the light and darkness and may be infinitely diminished and infinitely increased. Shadow is the means by which bodies display their form. The forms of bodies could not be understood in detail but for shadow."
Well put Leonardo.

Although it's funny how the mind tends to attribute darkness and shadow to what he doesn't understand!

Let's get some light in this shady aspect of forms!

the three aspects of the observable universe are light, form, and for now we call it shadow. They form the body side of the prism.

Light in my case would be the helix/prism model. (Kundalini/chakras 1st dimension).

Form is the prism fracturing a defined spectrum of the light, one frame of eternity(etheric body, 2. dimension),

Shadow, is the canvas getting hit by the fractured light. So it gets observable!!!

Still No Clue

edit on 26/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm not saying you crazy just trying to follow what your saying, where is this prism, is it within each person?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The mind needs models/forms in order to abstract reality from the visible universe!

What do you think why our society doesn't fully understand time, fractals, and matter.

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Oh I thought of the midget from RAW's trilogies earlier i don't know why!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

where is this prism, is it within each person?

Within every dens body!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Consulatum

Thanks for helping me triangulate the disharmonic ripples!!!

It was a pleasure to dance amongst turtles

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join