It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck did i just do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ok so a week or so ago something strange happend.

I don't feel very comfortable to share it because I feel i could expose my self in realms i don't control and have no real understanding of. But I would really like to hear your thoughts on it.

I'm very used to have conversations with my higher self or wathever you want to call it. This often starts with my rational mind thinking about a topic and as I keep thinking at some point ideas and imagery floods my mind that seem to come from somwhere else. they often give me new insights or link different ideas together. Where separate ideas i had understand before, start to form a bigger picture.

I am also very aware of my chakras and have done some healing with my chi energy. Only on myself so far.

I recently read a thread here on ATS talking about Kundalini. And explaining how to do it.
So I was lying in bed and visualizing my duble helix energy flow and pushing and energising the upward spiral. (Interesting how the downward only need opening an it just flood's). Kept on energising upward trough all my Chakras till i got to my third eye.

Now i felt the urge to get something out of my body that was doing me harm. So I isolated it and took it out. Having it between my hand I was trying to burn it with my chi but could only destroy a part of it. It got very concentrated and white. Something was telling me I needed it back in my body, but into my third eye in order to understand. so that's what i did.
Now the energy flooded all the way from my root to my crown chakra.

That's where the weirdness started.

I was somewhere else no idea where ! Or how i got there. It was like a little cave with no sealing the stones where bright. Everything had a smoth glow. There where to men. They were doing something and didn't notice me at first.

We had a non verbal conversation:

Me: hi
They: turn around very confused and surprised.
What are you doing here?
Me: no idea
They: look at each other suspicious look at me.
How did you get here?
Me: i don't know
They: what is going on who are you?
Me: I don't know! You tell me. I'm just a guy who are you?
They: we are not used to have visitors here!
To each other: Damn whats happening how does this noob get here?
Me: well here i am. Help me out i need answers.
They: your not supposed to be here unless...
To each other: could he be it...
Me: be what?
They: we will Contact you. Now go
Me: wait how do i know it's you?
They: you will don't worry!
Me: any sign i should watch for?
They: you will feel a pressure on your right ear.

I get pulled Back into my body and open my eyes. I was confused because I have never experienced anything like that. It wasn't a dream! Dreams are much more foggy and i forget details very quickly.

Since I felt that pressure on my right ear several times but only once I managed to open up.
The message that i got was: there is a war going on only a few are aware of it. We are hidding here. We need every help we can get. it doesn't look good for your kind.

What the heck is going on?

what do you think happend? What should i do? Can i trust them? Does anyone had similar experiences?

Please help

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
I'm very used to have conversations with my higher self or wathever you want to call it. This often starts with my rational mind thinking about a topic and as I keep thinking at some point ideas and imagery floods my mind that seem to come from somwhere else. they often give me new insights or link different ideas together. Where separate ideas i had understand before, start to form a bigger picture.

Thats what you call your higher self, subconcious, brain processing information in the way that it learned how to best. Each person is different and gets different input. Mine is a discussion or narrative about whatever situation is warranting excessive thought, stress etc. I talk myself through high pressure or major change for the worse periods of life from a third person perspective. It's definitely me, not God, my ancestors, aliens, spirits or anything else.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The war is the good v evil.

Spiritually the odds are so stacked against us we can only operate deep undercover for now. Apparently.

Their calling yeshua back and pleading for no more extensions.

Yeshua has massive concerns about the souls about to be lost it just goes against the grain.

So-- and heres the clincher-

Initially they thought you might be yeshua, answering their collective prayers- you are not, but you are to be one of the 144000 so be at peace and be patient.

You have a very important role to inherit very soon.

I only hope i see you on the battlefield. On your side of course.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I would be wary of listening to the voices in your head.

As for removing something from your body that is doing you harm, I had a somewhat similar experience. What I did was imagine this substance being evaporated and released through my skin, like steam rising up from my body. Then I cast it aside, as it was no longer serving my best interest. I tell people that I succeeded through sheer will power alone (because I don't how else to explain it) but I know first-hand the power of meditation.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Oh so you think the higher self is something like god, ancestors, aliens, spirits, anything else but you?

I often feel like my higher self is actually much more me than the identity i created trough my experiences. But thats just me

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: njord

Thank you for the advice. If you listen at least you get to distinguish the different types...

Don't we all have a voice in our head we listen to?

Several voices give you several options I don't think there is any danger in listening to them. They don't control me.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

You are the identity created through your experiences. Who are you without the time you've spent on Earth learning about the things you write in the language that you write it in?

The feels Captain, it's the feels.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

All that I know is that I'm not my flesh and there's spirit realms/afterlife, other timelines/dimensions, reincarnation?

Give me something, please, I don't want to live life thinking that this is the entire experience and the only one I'll ever have. I don't want it to be as it was before I was born when I didn't exist.

It's the feels Captain. My deceased family members, loved ones that I bonded with are waiting for me in eternity. I'm a good person, even one of the chosen. I do what's right in the world of so much evil. There has to be more than this.

I'm sorry.
edit on 6/14/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It's amazing how everyone who hears stuff like this is special/the one. Then they go on telling everything and nothing at all. If other worldly stuff were clear and said things clearly then all this waiting around for answers wouldn't be wasted. They should just say what they mean and give straight forward answers.

There a war and only you can save us... we want details from those other worldly being.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Seriously...you should have asked the two to tell you their names.
Go back and ask them.

You'll be surprised when you hear...and their answer will give you plenty to contemplate.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I dunno, but I definitely get worried when I see a thread titled..."What the heck did I just do???"...in the Dreams & Predictions forum!

I worry about pets and farm animals the most!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I am that identity you are right.
Although in some cases it feels like I'm so much more, that is not formed through the experiences that i had in this round on this planet in this body. But then again this is just an experience contributing to the overall identity I guess.

Consciously accessing the subconsciousness? Sounds like a conundrum.

you don't want or you can't adress the rest of the OP?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for your advice I will do that! I had the feeling they didn't really want me to know who they are and what they are up to.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Care to elaborate?
What does it has to do with my experience?
What pet's and farm animals are you woried about?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'm not much for chakras, kundalini, yoga or ayurvedic anything. Chinese medicine and qi gong seemed more interesting but it's all similar in a way to Hebrew ways of life. There's some truth and scientifically healthy and effective rituals, ways, laws and customs within the really cool surreal spiritual or energy stuff.

Really makes you feel like more than simply the most evolved, intelligent animal on the planet in a stark, bland reality governed by physics that simply exist without an intelligence defining it; it just is, always was, and will be.

A black and white painting doesn't sell for much.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

A black and white painting doesn't sell for much.

Tell that to Jackson Pollock

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So your telling me this is just my subconscious mind creating a very fancy experience in order to make me feel better? It's all very simple and the pure materialistic worldview is the most complete and holistic approach?

I hope i understand that wrong!

If not

I'm sorry as well

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I don't feel special or the one! I'm not going to save anyone? I just had this weird experience and thought maybe someone around here could help me understand what happened...

So far the most straight forward answer was from r0xor telling me it's just my brain playing tricks on me.
CthrouU telling me the good vs. Evil thing.
And IMTAT giving me a good advice!

But I have the feeling some of you guys very well know what happened but for some reason you won't tell straight forward. I would at least like to hear the reasons why?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Prolly because it is a secret. There is a reason mainstream is not talking about it. But I was saying the beings aren't being straight forward... it is like they want us to keep guessing for some reason. I had a similar experience over a decade ago and I still don't know whats what....and to me that is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The Morlocks are a humanoid species which is descended from humans, particularly low-class underground machine operators. They exist in several future timelines, notably in Mor. They are subterranean, and prefer dark, as their eyes are sensitive to light.
See more on timemachine.fandom.com

the two morphic beings encountered were likely the lifeforms one finds in-between Your actual Reincarnations into other Lives and/or Times on your Souls' infinite Journey and (terminal) evolution.

'Morlock' is just a handy Analog that we can identify with in our intellectual mind...

bet your astral body went to a rarely traveled place/time/dimension.... maybe Chi was operating on Maximum

ETA

I often feel like my higher self is actually much more me than the identity i created trough my experiences. But thats just me

your earlier reply touched the edges of being aware of your own reincarnations (aka: higher self)

just my 2 cents

edit on th30156052586514242019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join