It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck did i just do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Thought sharing my experience might help you make sense of your own.
Regarding your experience, all I offered was my guess as to whom/what the two may be.

Ultimately, what I believe regarding your experience means little.
What you believe is all that matters.

I hope you figure it out...or, at least, receive something valuable from somewhere, which ultimately points you in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Your chakras are not only energy points but worlds (planes of existence) within themselves, some of which the subconscious travels during sleep to recharge. If you cross the gates to other worlds with awareness you will experience it as a conscious dream. This is how loved ones when asleep can sometimes talk with one another. They attracted to each other in those other worlds.

Not trying to scare you but be mindful that the gates have purpose. If you are not prepared for the energies involved it can sometimes cause physical damage. My nervous system isn't 100% because I pushed too hard many years back. So take it easy and don't try to push something that shouldn't be pushed. Let it do its own thing, in its own time.

Also be aware of why you want to achieve enlightenment. If it is to achieve powers of enlightenment just to be special, you will fail. Some gates are designed to let no-one through. Thus you must become no-one (egoless) to pass.

In Buddhism its said that the easiest way to achieve enlightenment is by practising Bodhicitta. Bodhicitta is personal aim to achieve enlightenment from a non-selfish desire to help all others attain liberation from their birth and death cycles (reincarnation).

Best wishes.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you for your Input. It resonates a lot with me. the place you described sounds much more like the realm olaru was talking about. And as i stated my experience felt closer to this density. It's probably somewhere in between...
I will elaborate soon as I'm getting something that seems to tie several of the posters views together. I really like inclusive theory's.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Yes the chakras!
This just crossed my mind today. Thank you for the Input, I'm very aware of them and there is something brewing in my little head i will soon elaborate give me some time. These realms are hard to verbalize because there is no vocabulary where everyone understands the same using the same word's. Sometime i wonder if that's purposefully

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So here we go

Let me set my underlying concept.

This dense reality is the last aspect of a construct! not absolute as The pure materialistic modern science wants us to believe.

I'm of the idea, similar to st udios, that the multiverse and this machinery he is talking about is really in our head or just behind it. The flow of information isn't from outside in but from inside out. Our electromagnetic brain acts as a Transmitter. To cast the multiverse into existence. It does that so it can observe it selve. So there is as well an outside in flow of energy.
This reality just doesn't work without duality it seems.

The trinitys we encounter so often when we start to analyze our own being are in reality prisms that allows the dens flow of information to be spread so the distinct aspects can be observed. Like light going trough a prism where you get to see all the colors.

So we have body mind and soul. this prism i think is the Fundamental one that gives rise to the individual observer. I'm Sure all of these three aspect have another prism ingrained. So far i couldn't workout the souls prism! Maybe someone can chime in on this one?

The body is made of the Kundalini which has nothing to do with the form of our bodies, but how the energy is conducted through it, and harnesed. the chakras are along this path and harnes the energy for the etheric body! The etheric body has the form and aspects of our dense matierial body, but it's purely energetic. It takes the energy from the chakras to condense material, to give rise to material body. The material body serves as the observer, in order to transmit all the information back to where it came from.
The mind as we already said has the id, ego, super ego Parts. I really like the car, driver, passenger, allegory. I think we more or less agree on the different aspects and tasks of these three. So i will not make this any longer.

The thing about the mind and its prism is. once aware of the three there seems to still be something observing them. And this fact is what made me think there is more than just my Psyche. Someone/thing behind. the one sending the information to the transmitter. The multiverse observing it selve.

Now to my experience.

After meditating over all of your Inputs I came to the following conclusion.

The two beings where two of my chakras.
Kentral standing for money. As money is really no concern for me, not because i have a lot but because I'm living a very humble live and need so little i have to bargain very little of my time to get enough money.
it might have to do with the similarities to the word central or the color yellow as in gold hence Money. Im trying to associate it with my solarplexus. samir standing for evening talk is clearly linked to the throat.
I am struggling some time now with these two. the solarplexus and the throat. I know they are not completely open, but i fail to understand the exact cause of this "pollution".

In doing what i did i accessed their realm. kentral and samir are definitely in cohorts and working together keeping these chakras the way they are.
I find it interesting that my heart which I always perceived as my strongest and purest chackra is between them.
What I'm wondering as of now is. are they my own creation trying to protect my heart from harm because of a traumatic experience that hurt my heart and this is now doing more harm than good, or are they malevolent beings, that feed of my heart Energy. And they just attached them to these chakras because the heart energy is to strong and taping in directly would burn them.

I'm really happy i found the two and that place i will go back and hang around some time. And try to have a talk with them. im sure it will bring me some deep insights and profound healing.

I'm very thankful for all the posters that chimed in and brought their part to the table it really helped!

And as this journey only just begun i would still appreciate any input, thoughts, and discrepancies to what i was laying out...

I think the goal for all is to heal our karmic record and getting awareness. I'm not sure what the ultimate goal is? what happens Once you complete these Tasks?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have been watching this to see where it might go. In my personal experience for the past couple of years, there has been a ramping up of energy that is effecting everyone, whether you are aware of it and acknowledge it or not. It is touching everyone. Some people are more sensitive to the energy. This is not a judging thing. Some people are just more natural conduits. In ways it is a blessing, but in others, it is painful and difficult.
Basically, some souls are like lightening rods. When we clear some of the past karma and open our chakras, we have a body/lightening rod that connects the divine Source energy(male) with the mother Gaia energy-earth. When we ground to the earth and let the energy flow from above through the heart, down to the root and into the earth, we set up an electrical current that is moving up and down. We through the heart, transform energy so that it is not too intense for the earth (or other people) to handle. Also, when we bring up the earth energy, we transmute it through the heart, and out to soften it with love, again so that it is easier for people to handle.
Our bodies are the key. We are divinity incarnate, but animals. We are the trinity, each and every one of us. Spirit(mind), soul (heart) and body(earth).

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

I have felt this ramping up and i feel in the last few months it doubled. if this keeps raising at this rate there will be a lot of waking up. Whether you want or not? The great Awakening?
Thank you for your way of putting it. this lays out very well how i perceive the very first layers of the "kundalini body part".
Unfortunately I sense some patriarchal bias.
But this could very well be due too the lack of proper vocabulary.
I will try to elaborate.
For me the downward Helix feels much more female. It gives the path the guide on which the uppward Helix can grow. But i have heard this has only to do with polarization some people actualy have it the other way around.
But why not just talk about male and female? Why does it have to be divine? They are both part of the same. None is more divine than the other. One without the other makes no sense. And we circle back to duality.
It's as i already said the big trap. In the sense that if we attribute values to the two polarities we tend to fail to see that they are just an aspect of a much bigger helix...

No Clue

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I agree that duality is a trap. I apologize that, perhaps I am not describing this with precision. The male and female are just different aspects of the whole. My point was that the energies merge within the heart chakra and co-mingle and transform. Then, the new or changed energy is directed outward to heal, transform and uplift the earth and humanity.

I don't believe I have a patriarchal bias, but I will look at that perspective and see if there is anything to it. It seems like it might be lack of precise language on my part.

The energies are ramping up significantly, but only as much as we can handle and hold. I had an experience last night that showed me that all of the chakras are transforming the energy, not just the heart. The heart seems to soften the energy so we can handle it, so we are not just blasted with its intensity.

As we allow in more and more of the energy, transform it and send it out we become bright beacons, grounded to the earth pouring out light; it is important to protect yourself from the unwanted energies or forces that don't serve your highest good or purpose. It is not out of fear, but only not to be detracted from your course. Creating a protective bubble or grid especially before sleeping or meditating will keep you safe from forces, or energies/entities/people who want your light diminished or extinguished.

I have not met the "machine elves" but I am sure it was fascinating. We are all on this journey and are receiving the experiences and insights at our own pace and in ways that we can best assimilate them.

It is truly a pleasure to have this conversation with you!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The pleasure is all mine.

I know how to protect myself, did it often and with great success. Until I realized the fear pattern behind the reasons to protect myself. I used them as long i had the need for them and i advise all to do so.

I have a theory about the chakras as well.
With the experience you had yesterday and it's conclusion it's very close on what i patched together. I will elaborate when i have the time.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

It's the first time I'm trying to write down my toughts about these things. on top In a language that isn't my mother tongue. So bare with me.

Right now it reads like scrambled eggs.

I need some more time to order, link and polish, the bits and pieces. Chakras are very complex!

Honestly No Clue

edit on 18/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

a reply to: IAMTAT

a reply to: glend

Chakras! Here we go.

there are supposedly seven. I have heard of more. But let's go with what is commonly known when it comes to chakras.

5 of them are harnessing energy to create the physical non dense body. Or etheric body. Notice how our dense physical body has the number 5 ingrained all over. Root and crown being each access and exit points for the energy and have little to do with the etheric body. They are more about keeping the conduct open.

The seven chakras are "lenses" just to use an allegory. And light seems one that a lot can grasp.
The energy from one polarity to another flows up and downwards on the axis described by the chakras.
It passes trough these lenses.
And depending on the peculiarities of the lenses, the light will travel trough more or less affected. And extrapolate different aspects of itself.

A clean lens with the right Focus can light a fire make sure you control it.

They inevitably can get beautifully painted, smeared on, stained, scratched, out of focus, or broken. Each additional peculiaritie ads a different patern to the light passing through them.

For the question where the peculiarities on each of the lenses comes from i have two not entirely exclusive theories.
One. its karma in the sense of my past life mistake,
another its the experiences in this life that define the state of your lenses

Im sceptical off the idea, the lenses might come polluted because of ancestral karma. Just look at babies they are all pure.
all their lenses are perfectly focused and polished. They have to be it requires a precise setup to harness just the right amount of energy inorder to build such a perfected and fragile body. Till the mind kicks in!

So it is the mind after all? Now im really confused.

I will have to elaborate on the mind or i can't take the chakra theory any further.
Give me some time.

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If you'd like...think a bit more on 'Perception'...and don't try to limit the mind to the individual brain or to the individual body.

If you consider the idea of a self-aware universe...consider individual perception as part of that universal awareness.
Small-but-equal fraction of the universal whole.

Like a hologram...The Whole is contained within any and all parts.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm having a headache.

I have to stop thinking at all for some days. I feel I'm forcing this a bit. I will try to get back at you all.

Sorry for now

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sometimes when I'm zoneing out bright flashes happens, I think if I can just be passive to it it could be a doorway to another level of consciousness...
Hard though cause it's unexpected and I'm like, ohhh a sparkle.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thank you for the lens analogy. That makes a lot of sense. Ancestral karma doesn't ring true to me either, but there may be some grain of truth in it, just as parents pass down some preferences and prejudices to their children.

Take as much time as you need. I think we are all here to learn from each other. Thank you for this discussion. It is a gift!

IAMTAT: We are fractals!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot

IAMTAT: We are fractals!

Damn RIGHT, we are!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The fractals are probably the only observable concept of infinity. So yeah we are fractals or at least one frame of the infite. Which has the same fundamental form.

Mathematics and Geometry although i didn't study them are concepts that helped me a lot to understand the fractal aspect.

I'm currently working with a double helix model. Where the center they revolve around is another helix. Revolveing around another center.

Most of what I'm talking about came through meditation with this model.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Perception needs duality I think. What can be perceived if its only one. There is nothing to perceive if you cant observe.

I imagine I'm a point. Everything is inside myself the whole universe. but as there is just me, i cant perceive myself. So i need to get dual! I make another point. I need to have something that perceives. I make two of myself.

now we are two equal starring at each other seeing our infinite possiblity. as we see each other always from the same angle, we fail to evolve we can only see duality, What we do realize in this state is we are the same. And have a common center. So now we are aware of our origin and we can percive ourselve from different points of view and get a complete idea

This brings us to the next step of perception. Where the fun beginns. Now i can perceive myself not only from my opposite, but my opposite and me can observe ourselves from different points of view share them and each learn someting new about our selves. From here on everything possible will possibly happen.

Does that make any sense?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Laughter is non dual.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The time will come
when, with elation
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror
and each will smile at the other's welcome,

and say, sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you

all your life, whom you ignored
for another, who knows you by heart.
Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,

the photographs, the desperate notes,
peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit. Feast on your life.

- Derek Walcott

allpoetry.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>