It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker - Quinnipiac Poll Has Joe Biden Beating President Trump in a 2020 LANDSLIDE.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

It's too early to conduct an analysis of the data. Wait until CNN-MSNBC-GAL LUP-NYT do a "pile on" and wind Biden's odds of winning up to 90%.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OMG...a 13 minute video of Wolf and Crook?!?! Could you please just give a quick summary? If not, I understand.

Hey I just offered up some entirely partisan drama for everyone else to get all Us Vs. Them about.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

this race hustler is gonna get past the "woke"?

lol
mkay

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
biden is an all time jackass!
if he is the nominee the election will be a mondale proportion bloodbath

Biden is learning how to change colors with the environment, like a chameleon.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: Breakthestreak

States are one-by-one abandoning the Electoral College platform, though. That would favor Democrats, wouldn't it?

I still believe the VAST majority of former dEm voters will abandon them on Election Day and vote for a second term of President Trump.
He’ll take it out. By popular vote. By a landslide.

That's certainly how a normal American population should vote, considering how great America is once again becoming on the world stage. But then, you have to remember that a sizable chunk of Americans rejected U.S. prosperity in 2018, when they handed the House to Democrats.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's ironic that Obama-Biden was the team who put so many poor Americans "back in chains".

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

If and when Biden or whatever Dem makes the nomination wins the election, Trump supporters will automatically call foul and say it was rigged. I mean, the polls said Hillary would win this past time as well so why would it be different with Biden or whoever? It must be fraud! And the cycle continues ad nauseum.

I've already heard family members saying that they'd think this past election was rigged if Trump lost. I am anticipating the same mindset this next go around from them as well. I don't think Trump being president is in the cards this next election, it would be much more beneficial to the narrative if he loses. I'll put my foot squarely in my mouth if that doesn't turn out to be the case.
edit on 6/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
They must have polled all 85 people from the Iowa rally. I have more faith in basing it on the amount of people going to rallies.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Reminder that if pollsters are not reporting raw numbers and how they got those numbers, they are hiding something. It would not surprise me if the people they polled were biased to begin with.

Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics.

In polling methodology and being clear with that methodology, while also reporting secondary characteristics is of utmost importance.

You can skew poll numbers by something as simple as method of collection, such as the common one, phone calls. Yes, they call random land line phone numbers in some of these polls during working hours. It does not take a genius to figure out that that instills bias.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

The Quinnipiac University survey of 1,214 voters nationwide

How long are they(all MSM) going to keep asking a tiny minority of Americans for polls? There are around 250 million Americans over the age of 18. They can't even be bothered to ask 1% of voters, even 0.1% of voters is only 250k US adults, but it seems like most polls are around 1k people. After the poll disaster of 2016, I'm surprised the MSM still posts poll results.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Quinnipac had Hillary 18pts up in their 2016 poll. 50% vs 32%.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Polls are good for conversations sake, nothing more.

The only one that matters is the one taken the first week in November.

I suspect that there'll be a poll, at some point, that'll say our boy Spartacus is a shoe in.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

That name is excellent. Good ole snow celebrity jeopardy.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
DejaVu ... Once Bitten Twice Shy .... If it doesn't work the First time try try again ..... LOL

I know you TeeeeeVeeeee / media consumers are really hoping ..... But let history guide you .... The Media is controlled and lies to steer you into the hive mind .... maybe you just don't like to think and need some suggestive programming lol

From 10/15/16
On Track for Electrol College Landslide

After a brutal week for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, Democrat Hillary Clinton maintained a substantial projected advantage in the race to win the Electoral College and claim the U.S. presidency, according to the latest results from the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project released on Saturday.

If the election were held this week, the project estimates that Clinton's odds of securing the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the presidency at more than 95 percent, and by a margin of 118 Electoral College votes. It is the second week in a row that the project has estimated her odds so high.

God thats funny

Wake up or become Obsolete

edit on 6122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Lol so in an effort to fix their disastrous polls from 2016, they double down on stupid. Sounds about like I'd expect lol

Jaden
edit on 12-6-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Joe has got it in the bag. Mark my word, as Trump said, its all rigged. George Carl something said it too.

Trump should just go play with the boys and enjoy the game of life play golf.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Americans obviously want higher taxes, countries ripping us off, a weaker military, drugs/people flowing in freely from Mexico, high unemployment & welfare dependency, along with evil corporations once again being regulated/taxed into leaving the USA.

You forgot to add the trans people giving your kids the gay in the name of Satan while sacrificing Christians to Baphomet during Sunday services.

This is how American politics works, you get to run the stupid for a while, then the other side gets their turn, then you get your turn again, all the while you both eff up the country and take more of our rights away because both sides are the same.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I want to see someone new and see what happens to America.
President Trump's mission was to enlighten Americans and he did for those that are not dead head

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

when they gave candidate Donald Trump only a 3% chance of winning. (Hillary Clinton was given a 97% chance of winning, right up to election day.)

The numbers were never this. Not ever. Why?

But you dont really expect to repeat 2016 do you?

Oh thats funny.

The american people know what he's like now.
Midterms proved what 2020 will look like.

Of course if the president and russia are still working together then ya never know but hopefully he wont be that STUPID again.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Didn’t this same poll have Clinton beating Trump in a landslide in 2016? Next.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join