It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker - Quinnipiac Poll Has Joe Biden Beating President Trump in a 2020 LANDSLIDE.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Midterms proved what 2020 will look like.

Yeah, keep pointing to the mediocre at best 2016 mid terms as some kind of mandate. You gained fewer House seats than any in the last 20+ years, and lost a couple of Senate seats. Wow, what a landslide.

Of course if the president and russia are still working together then ya never know but hopefully he wont be that STUPID again.

Really? Silly, even I'm not dumb enough to believe that anyone, even you, is dumb enough to still believe that Trump 'colluded with Russia' - to win the election.

Or in fact, that anything that Russia did during the 2016 election was:

a) different from anything they or many other foreign nations did any other election year, or

b) made 0.0001% of a difference in the actual numbers of the results.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tsst!

This is great news considering the polls are done in blue areas and consist of democrats more than anything. Biden should be up by more than 40 points over Trump. 13 points higher translates to 25 or 30 points below Trump in the real world.

Polls.... HA!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

According to the esteemed polling experts at Quinnipiac University

Your kidding right?
Do you recognize push-polling when you see it? Do you recognize manipulated polling to produce a predetermined result?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Like Obama before him if elected Biden would have to sort out the mess left by the previous Republican administration.

Joe Biden age 76 years.
Donald Trump age 72 years

At their ages it's probably best to see who is still alive when the election starts before making predictions on who will get the job.

American voters prefer a President who will not only turn back the clock, but one who gropes, kisses, fondles, and sniffs people of all ages, to show his affection.

They probably find it preferable to a President who constantly launches personal attacks on twitter , lies at any opportunity and thinks might is right.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

when they gave candidate Donald Trump only a 3% chance of winning. (Hillary Clinton was given a 97% chance of winning, right up to election day.)

The numbers were never this. Not ever. Why?

But you dont really expect to repeat 2016 do you?

Oh thats funny.

The american people know what he's like now.

Of course if the president and russia are still working together then ya never know but hopefully he wont be that STUPID again.

So, Trump has no chance, won't happen, Biden will win easily...BUT if Trump does win then it must Russians? Do you EVER read aloud what you type? You should try it sometime.

Dorian Soran.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Reminder that if pollsters are not reporting raw numbers and how they got those numbers, they are hiding something. It would not surprise me if the people they polled were biased to begin with.

Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics.

In polling methodology and being clear with that methodology, while also reporting secondary characteristics is of utmost importance.

You can skew poll numbers by something as simple as method of collection, such as the common one, phone calls. Yes, they call random land line phone numbers in some of these polls during working hours. It does not take a genius to figure out that that instills bias.

Responses are reported for 1,214 self-identified registered voters. So, like Clinton, the results are the results of that fraction of a percent of Americans. This is just something to keep the left at bay and out of the streets rioting and destroying businesses for not getting the results they want.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Except Trump has deviated from that norm in a bigly way...

No he hasn't, he's just as much of a partisan as every other person who's come before him and constantly panders to his base.

He's the first President in my lifetime who has actually strived to - and successfully in most cases - actually keep all of his campaign promises.

So, yes, he is different, whether you like him or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

when they gave candidate Donald Trump only a 3% chance of winning. (Hillary Clinton was given a 97% chance of winning, right up to election day.)

The numbers were never this. Not ever. Why?

But you dont really expect to repeat 2016 do you?

Oh thats funny.

The american people know what he's like now.

Yes, they were exactly like that on the day of the election.

You're right, however, about the people knowing what Trump is like now. I've never seen so many say they're voting for Trump this time around because he does what he said he would do.

You can tell yourself whatever you want so you don't go crazy, but you know full well that you're full of crap.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

He's the first President in my lifetime who has actually strived to - and successfully in most cases - actually keep all of his campaign promises.

That's some serious fanboi action there.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Keep those polls coming!You Democrats can stay home election day because the"Polls"have Biden by a landslide.lol

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Keep those polls coming!You Democrats can stay home election day because the"Polls"have Biden by a landslide.lol

These guys need to do some research... The 1980 polls showed Reagan being defeated by Carter 33% to 62% when they came out. So nearly 30 points like this poll... The final results?

And the way people are moving towards Trump for doing what he says he'll do and for turning this country back around, I wouldn't be surprised to see similar results minus the far gone third world states of CA and NY.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As far as polls go and their bias and accuracy, I will be looking at the Trafalgar Group's polls because their +/- bias rating is very low.

fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What's with the hostility? I'm just telling you what my family said before Trump won the election, that they wouldn't accept the results if he lost. I have a feeling that most of Trump's base will feel the same way once/if he loses in 2020. If the aim is to piss as many people off as possible (which is obviously what's going on in the media and Hollywood) then Trump losing to creepy Joe would be the biggest middle finger possible. The propaganda machine (masquerading as news) will play up the partisanship as much as possible, as they've been doing for years now.

I think you guys are making the same mistakes Obama supporters made, ignoring any and all criticism against Trump. But that's how politics works unfortunately, party over logic.
edit on 6/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

"He's the first President in my lifetime who has actually strived to - and successfully in most cases - actually keep all of his campaign promises."

Not sure what you mean. He does a lot of crap I don't like...

But fact s are facts...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
As far as polls go and their bias and accuracy, I will be looking at the Trafalgar Group's polls because their +/- bias rating is very low.

fivethirtyeight.com...

If I'm not mistaken, 538 had Trump with a 3% chance of winning like all the other nerds.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

As a lifelong liberal (not "progressive" enough for my peers I guess) I fully support the second swearing in of President Trump. The democrats are utterly ridiculous at this point.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

As a lifelong liberal (not "progressive" enough for my peers I guess) I fully support the second swearing in of President Trump. The democrats are utterly ridiculous at this point.

You deserve a medal for your wisdom and your honesty.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

"He's the first President in my lifetime who has actually strived to - and successfully in most cases - actually keep all of his campaign promises."

Not sure what you mean. He does a lot of crap I don't like...

But fact s are facts...

Yep, if that's "pandering to his base" I'll take it all day long

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: InTheLight

fivethirtyeight.com...

If I'm not mistaken, 538 had Trump with a 3% chance of winning like all the other nerds.

The thing is, I did a little poll research during the 2016 elections and the Trafalgar group was the most accurate then too.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'll just leave this creepy uncle joe gem here.
youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join