It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA request Assanges extradition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well the UK as reportedly signed his extradition papers so it is in the US hand's now, I still feel sorry for the guy though I also feel sorry for the lives of any operatives whom were only doing there duty that may have lost there lives as well as sources in those nations those papers may have directly or indirectly identified whom may also have lost there lives as a result.

I Still don't think gagging the press during peacetime is a good thing to do though, during wartime it is a different matter entirely as loose lip's sink ship's a phrase from my country and from the second world war aptly point's out.

Its an interesting case as to which way it goes. Sooner or later everything is released, some through FOIA and some by time duration.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Feb 2020?

I know the US justice system is slow but I guess the UK's is slower...that is ridiculous!

And ominous, too?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Ominous for whom? It certainly delays the moment when he gets into U.S. custody, and he would probably prefer that to a quick delivery. I wondered if it had anything to do with completing his UK jail sentence first- "not until we're finished with him". I've only seen the original newsflash, so other reasons for the delay may have been given.

edit on 14-6-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join