It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Helicopter Crash: Details Not Adding Up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There is big information that will be forthcoming on the events of 9/11 you may not be to far gone questioning recent happenings...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

They said killed because he was killed in the crash. It's standard language.

As for his flight, he was a non instrument rated pilot flying in instrument conditions. That rarely ends well. Since he was supposed to stay VFR he wasn't required to file a flight plan for the flight.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

As for his flight, he was a non instrument rated pilot flying in instrument conditions. That rarely ends well. Since he was supposed to stay VFR he wasn't required to file a flight plan for the flight.

Or maybe the pilot was already dead and they used a remote system to crash the helicopter onto the top of that particular building in order to have it evacuated gaining complete local control of it (root it if you will) ... after first facilitating the worst fog ny has seen in quite some time...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaez

Or maybe the pilot was already dead and they used a remote system to crash the helicopter onto the top of that particular building in order to have it evacuated gaining complete local control of it (root it if you will) ... after first facilitating the worst fog ny has seen in quite some time...

Yes, and they used HAARP or other weather manipulation technology to create the fog. The remote controlled crash landing had a two pronged purpose; to evacuate the building and to cover up the killing with a fake accident.

How'd they kill him though? I'm guessing VX nerve agent rubbed on him, maybe from a glove during a handshake at the airport. The same stuff the girl used to kill Kim Jong's half brother.

Whatever happened, I highly discourage anyone from looking through torrents or the dark web to find the Weiner weiner video.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Governor George Clinton? He was definitely elected by the funk...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

%You've got a real type of thing going down, gettin' down
There's a whole lot of rhythm going round

Ow, we want the funk!
Gotta' have dat funk!
Ow, we want the funk!
Gotta' have dat funk!
%

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
oh what a surprise.

not really.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Conspiracies aside, I always understood that a helicopter was able to "glide" for some distance even if the engine failed? something about a 30/30 rule? in other words a Heli doesn't just simply drop like a stone given sufficient height or speed. Okay there are not too many places to glide to over NYC but if he knew that he was anywhere near water then why not attempt a softer landing there?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Moley

Can you explain the 30/30 rule?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Surprise, kill, vanish.

Read it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Moley

It's called "auto-rotation", and I guess it's kind of like gliding, but not really. It's about balancing the remaining lift from the rotor as it spools down to make a controlled (but rapid) descent to a landing. Rapid being the key word. The idea is to keep just enough (potential energy/momentum) in the rotors to allow the pilot to flare right at the last minute and cushion the landing. It's really more like a controlled crash.

ETA - I don't know what the 30/30 rule is though.

edit on 6/12/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Damned if I can find it, I'm sure I read years ago that as long as a heli as at least 30 metres of height, or 30 knots of forward motion at the point of engine failure, then it is able to harvest at least a small amount of lift from the turning rotor, and crash less heavily.
It's not much, but it's something.
But if a Heli is say hovering 25 meters up when its engine failed, you get absolutely nothing: straight down.
Love it if a heli pilot could chime in here :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

hey Zaphod, good seeing you again. i hear you, it was a minor detail to me to use that term, i just found it odd when you started looking at the available details as a whole.

you also have to understand, i'm a long time ATS minded individual walking the streets of pre and post 9/11 NYC. i saw Huma Abedin on my train ride going home a few months ago - shoulda just taken charge of the situation and demanded answers right then and there
but she was with her child, so i wanted to be respectful.

thing is, if i see strange and unusual weather conditions, coupled with a freak incident that has obscure details like this, my sixth sense starts looking for clarity. i still haven't seen any footage of it crashing, and would love to not have to think about this, but something just doesn't seem like it fits here.

for the record, i work right in the area, and counter terrorism is still very much active around the building perimeter.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
There is a copy if the video online... not going to post it here.

Why not? Why bring it up if you're not going to link it?

At least post enough to let us find it... I'm curious what could cause such a reaction...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

There's TONS of video out there of the helicopter before the crash! Just look on any MSM website. There was a gal on Twitter who took pictures of it nosediving over the water.

not trying to be difficult, but i've actually looked and found no videos of this helicopter. you say there's footage of it before the crash? would you kindly direct me to it?

and as far as i know, there's no footage of the crash whatsoever. i can't even say i've seen photographs of the rooftop after the fire was put out. have you?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

There's TONS of video out there of the helicopter before the crash! Just look on any MSM website. There was a gal on Twitter who took pictures of it nosediving over the water.

not trying to be difficult, but i've actually looked and found no videos of this helicopter. you say there's footage of it before the crash? would you kindly direct me to it?

and as far as i know, there's no footage of the crash whatsoever. i can't even say i've seen photographs of the rooftop after the fire was put out. have you?

See at 0:21

edit on 12/6/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

And there are questions to ask. The first is, why was a pilot with that much experience flying in conditions he shouldn't have bein? A 20 year pilot should know where to fly to avoid weather. I say should because it wouldn't be the first time a very experienced pilot flew into conditions they shouldn't have.

The other pretty big one is, why was he flying in that area? If he's been flying in the area around the city any length of time he definitely should know where he can and can't fly.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My boyfriend actually lives right down the road from where this happened. I will have to ask him about it and see what he says. I didn't really ask him much about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

thanks for finding that! but again, this is unconfirmed to be the same helicopter (the news link you posted states as much), and it certainly doesn't take any kind of nose dive as the second video you posted suggests lol. all i see is a helicopter flying off into the clouds. i dunno.. it's not compelling enough to me. in fact, this probably raises more questions than it potentially resolves.

with that being said, i'd love to believe that this is just the result of an accident. given all the context here though, there's still very many unanswered questions. you don't find it interesting that nobody in the public realm has videos/photos of the crash site?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join