It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Helicopter Crash: Details Not Adding Up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
... you don't find it interesting that nobody in the public realm has videos/photos of the crash site?

Yes, I will say that part is noticeably absent. I kind of wondered the same thing. I guess I chalked it up to being such a restricted flight zone. That, and roof access is generally off limits to most people (press included). But now that you mention it...yeah, that is weird.
edit on 6/13/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

... you don't find it interesting that nobody in the public realm has videos/photos of the crash site?

Yes, I will say that part is noticeably absent. I kind of wondered the same thing. I guess I chalked it up to being such a restricted flight zone. That, and roof access is generally off limits to most people (press included). But now that you mention it...yeah, that is weird.

Yeah, that's kind of where i'm going with this thread. Your thinking that it could just be a restricted flight zone makes perfect logical sense, but that's just not how NYC midtown works.

this building is about 54 stories - a small fry compared to the skyscrapers around it, and directly next to it. whereas the rooftop is absolutely a restricted zone, so much of the public who work in the buildings directly next to it should have had a perfect downward-facing view of the entire helipad. and yet... nothing?

your initial response to my thread was absolutely expected, even i was a little hesitant to start this discussion here - if i can't tangibly correlate what i'm saying, i typically don't post about it. however, with this, i see an almost obviously intentional attempt at keeping details just light and general enough to have people consider the incident, and easily forget about it. in one ear, out the other.

honestly, it just doesn't add up to me. i appreciate your responses too, gave some much needed perspective

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think Bill and Hillary are connected to George Clinton of Parliament Funkadelic, and possibly to other members of the P-Funk All Stars.

That's a better connection than a guy who happened to live in a town with the name "Clinton" in the town name, which is not an uncommon name.

All of the news stories coming out about this incident state that the man has been killed. I get it, this might seem like a moot point, but i don't take anything the MSM does anymore at face value. Why "killed" instead of "died in a helicopter crash?"

I don't agree at all with you that this is odd or uncommon wording. My TV news says:

"...[person] was killed in a car accident..." about as often as I hear them say "...[person] died in a car accident..."

edit on 6/16/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
I think Bill and Hillary are connected to George Clinton of Parliament Funkadelic, and possibly to other members of the P-Funk All Stars.

That's a better connection than a guy who happened to live in a town with the name "Clinton" in the town name, which is not an uncommon name.

All of the news stories coming out about this incident state that the man has been killed. I get it, this might seem like a moot point, but i don't take anything the MSM does anymore at face value. Why "killed" instead of "died in a helicopter crash?"

I don't agree at all with you that this is odd or uncommon wording. My TV news says:

"...[person] was killed in a car accident..." about as often as I hear them say "...[person] died in a car accident..."

were you having a bad day when you wrote this? not only did i find the connection to where the man lived insignificant and coincidental, but i stated as such as well.

furthermore, in the portion you quoted from my OP, you quite blatantly also included the part where i called this second point moot.

you couldn't have picked a more insignificant set of details to focus on as a rebuttal. next time it would be nice to read your thoughts on the actual points of contention, because there's actually substantive information here that isn't coming together quite as succinctly as you'd expect.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join