It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Nuclear Agency Chief: Iran Has Accelerated Uranium Enrichment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm rooting for Trump to hold his promise on no more wars.

But I'm not super faithful on this.

If something breaks out with Iran, I could see it escalating to a draft situation. I can't imagine the mass of our youth being able to acclimate to that. And maybe that's bad, but honestly, I'm able bodied but past selective service age. I have nothing to lose really, but out of principle, I'm only fighting if we're attacked. The government lost our (my) trust on what's s threat. I'm not afraid to fight, but I'm not doing it for bs agendas.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Iran just wants more money and is trying to force those giving it money to give it more money. The leaders of Iran are way more bull headed than Trump and they will push buttons to get more money to build their military...that is probably what they are doing with the money they receive from the treaty. Throwing money at Iran will not solve anything, that is the reality we live in these days. It sounds like the the agreement made under the Obama administration is just a blackmail payment. One with yearly contributions.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I wonder what would happen, if the draft was invoked? Different times now, then the 60's. People/youth are far more informed, would they fall in line like they did back then.
I'm guessing probably not..lets hope we don't have to find out.
edit on 10-6-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So to recap:

ME

Hasn't history shown us that dictators only have perused weapons of mass destruction and nuclear capability in the name of defense to their sovereignty

YOU

No, history has never shown that. History has shown us dictators will use whatever weapons they have. I seem to recall a WMD attack on the Kurds ...

ME

Saddam gassed the kurds over a border dispute based on British drawn lines in the sand. You know why Saddam invaded Kuwait right?

YOU

So now you excuse why he did it. So we've gone from he'd never use them to excusing why he used them.

I don't know if you drank idiot juice tonight but I just answered your question and it wasn't acceptable to you. If you don't know why Saddam invaded Kuwait, I will enlighten you.

Mr. Saddam Insane invaded Kuwait, after the British Empire in 1922, namely Percy Cox, sets the boundaries of Kuwait, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. The Iraqi king at the time, Faisal I, declined the British mandate to carve Kuwait out of their country. The reasons for this was Iraq would be left with very limited access to the sea and no deep-water ports.

Fast forward to the 1990's. Kuwait finds oil reserves on the Iraq/Kuwait border. But it actually falls on the Iraq side of the line drawn in the sand. But that doesn't stop the Kuwaiti government. They begin constructing oil wells and tapping the reserves without Iraqs consent. Iraq demands a full withdrawal and eventually declares war.

You can bring up his use of WMD's all you want. The only reason he had any in the first place was for all those years between 1922 to 2003, America has undermined the country. Remember the Iraq-Iran war where we were playing both sides?

A little history lesson for you squirt.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Just like in 1800's when Jewish bankers and soldiers,wait till country has a catastrophy then come in with armys and destroy the weak and helpless,then re write history to show yourself as some martyr,being since 1958 they have been building underground using NASA funds,we will that live on outside of earth be destroyed just like a few hundred years ago,same family's same storyline

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I feel like I have traveled back in time to before we attacked and invaded Iraq.
The same song and dance fed to the masses.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

I though Yellow Cake was that stuff in Urinals.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That money was stolen from Iran by the U.S in the first place. The U.S never forgive the Iranian people getting rid of the dictator they installed.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

That money was stolen from Iran by the U.S in the first place. The U.S never forgive the Iranian people getting rid of the dictator they installed.

Dictator?

Acceptable terms are as followed- Freedom Chief, Prime Freedom Minister, Liberty President, ect.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sorry my mistake. The CIA installed A Freedom Cheif👍

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

The only thing that has kept the world from doom in my opinion, is that we have such a powerful military. MAD worked very well and once the nuclear genie was out of the bottle, MAD is the only course of action.

MADness would be for the US to not remain a military super power. NATO is very important also. We want peace, there is no other way. The worlds cultures are nowhere near at a point where we can become peaceniks.

To think disarming is possible now is naive to say the least. The globalist agenda is at least 100 years too early.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

Oh, I know!! it was taken during the hostage crisis(I believe), so, I don't have a huge problem with the original seizure. But a deal was made to return it, and get some kind of handle on the nuclear ambitions.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Yawn.

Iran has been threatening Israel and the US for many, many years.

If any nation actually has the balls to strike Iran first, it'd definitely be Israel. The US can only hold Israel back for so long. When Israel sees that Iran has reached a specific point - boom! The end. The US will still be dithering sending a carrier strike group "as a show of force".

edit on 12-6-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Won't happen. Israel will probably punish Iran before the US gets its act together. Israel is just waiting...waiting...waiting...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Won't happen. Israel will probably punish Iran before the US gets its act together. Israel is just waiting...waiting...waiting...

How, precisely?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

The only way US/Israel is going to occupy Iran is if they do deals with Russian and Chinese under UN to have their own base there too. Iran is just going too far out of reach. That is not going to happen because ISIS, false flag terrorism. False peace.
edit on 12-6-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sounds like some country is about to get freedom-ed up unless I'm totally missing something. That'll teach them to live so close to our bases and directly on top of our freedom fluid.

You need to stop drinking the kool-aid, bro.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join