It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration will boost U.S. population by 100 million in 45 years

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

What I don't understand is why you dudes don't make babies? You complain about immigration - when white America is a continent of people who are only there because millions of Europeans moved from Europe to North America - and you don't wan foreigners in America, but you lot are failing to become adults, and are leeching off, and you're seriously not impressing young women at all.

Jonathan Vespa | August 09, 2017 Young adults are experiencing traditional milestones such as getting a job, marrying and having children at a later age than their parents. One of the striking signs of delayed adulthood is the rising number of young adults who live in their parents’ home – now the most popular living arrangement for young adults. A third of young people, or 24 million of those aged 18 to 34, lived under their parents’ roof in 2015. More young adults lived with parents than with a spouse in 2016. Almost 9 in 10 of the young people who lived with their parents a year ago are still living there.

www.census.gov...

Maybe the reason the birth rate in the USA is so low is because the majority of our fellow Americans are obese, the rest being just a smaller-scale of obese(Overweight) and since men aren't even aiming to impress women by making something out of themselves - women can't find eligible men to make babies with?

edit on 13-6-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron
a reply to: Scapegrace

What I don't understand is why you dudes don't make babies? You complain about immigration - when white America is a continent of people who are only there because millions of Europeans moved from Europe to North America - and you don't wan foreigners in America, but you lot are failing to ...

Maybe the reason the birth rate in the USA is so low is because the majority of our fellow Americans are obese, the rest being just a smaller-scale of obese(Overweight) and since men aren't even aiming to impress women by making something out of themselves - women can't find eligible men to make babies with?

We should increase our birth rate because we don’t have enough people, is that it? Whites aren’t making enough babies to satisfy the Left (which confusingly, also wants us to disappear), so we need to import 2 million people per year?

The usual rationale I hear for importing people is the economy needs them and their high fertility rates to keep growing and support tax revenues and entitlement programs. Yet the Left is always belittling capitalists and business people for supporting never-ending, unsustainable growth. Therefore I find this rationale for mass immigration to be disingenuous.

We have 326 million people (maybe 10-20 million more if the true number of illegals could be determined), the third-largest population in the world. Hell, we performed wonders in WWII with only 140 million, why do we need 440 million? Will it improve our quality of life?

Just how many people do you think we need? Wouldn’t you rather see “us lot” decline in numbers, since we consume and pollute out of all proportion to our numbers? And don’t forget how evil Americans are. Why would you want more of us?

I get such confused messages from the left. You want an unending flow of immigrants (because we’re a nation of immigrants), but you want to drastically cut our greenhouse gas emissions and make our economy more sustainable. These are conflicting goals. Help me understand.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join