It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Princeton Radar Controller, "If These Things Are Hostile, Then We're Screwed."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
a reply to: schuyler

Revising your list:

You're being pedantic. My list is to show that a radar return was not the only evidence and dissing on the radar information does not discount the encounter. Go watch the damn movie.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this is crazy. I've never thought I'd see ATS post about someone I know..that's my uncle lol.
Happy to see him finally be able to tell this to the public.

edit on 9-6-2019 by chinabean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I think it's military with drones using new technology. They were testing in an area that they would be engaged . Hence the admiral disregard for the situation.

That is why the radar files disappeared.

That is impossible.

A drone accelerating from 115mp/h to 24.000mp/h in 0,78 seconds would equal a g-acceleration of 1396.
That would oliberate any type of man made vessel...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chinabean

You should invite him to tell his story here for us...

Imagine a thread written by the man himself?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: chinabean

You should invite him to tell his story here for us...

Imagine a thread written by the man himself?

I'll ask and see if he'll be available/possibly be down

edit on 9-6-2019 by chinabean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
ya I dunno... Tom DeLonge is involved wit this this series. Big red flag for me.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The word "IF" followed by a negative statement or question, is way to prevalent and important in this world.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Guess who else is telling the truth,Travis Walton....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They are not from this dimension.
These beings have been around for eons, and have been even reported in scripture.
Angels are aliens. Both good and bad

PS Im serious

I enjoyed reading the Wiki history about Day's ship; Good read

I would argue more accurately that the phenomenon known as angels/demons and that the phenomenon most know as UFOs (the nonliteral incorrect usage) are one in the same. And more importantly, not important that they are from a different dimension but that they are proof this IS the entire universe right here where we stand. This is a spiritual world. This is THE spiritual world. Heaven is right here, hell is right here. However there are simply beings and entities far more "capable" than we are and while they may travel across the universe in all directions plus one along the axis we cannot perceive that connects all to the whole.

As far as thinking in different dimensions though...has anyone ever wondered if WE are the ones from a different dimension? Perhaps we spent aeons in the embrace of our loving God but then one day a being was able to extract us from our dimension and we are stuck in theirs where we cant last indefinitely, perceive what is all around us, burn and get illneasses, and never feel like we belong or feel we have accomplished our goal for existing all the while disappear into the oblivion between universes as the God who mmade us doesnt even know where we are. Ok that was pointless fantasy but eek weird

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I think it's military with drones using new technology. They were testing in an area that they would be engaged . Hence the admiral disregard for the situation.

That is why the radar files disappeared.

So you are saying then that the military had this technology in the 1940's too? Because they were capturing these on radar back then too. The answer is a very definitive resounding NO.

Some of these such as the ones mentioned in the OP are most certainty extraterrestrial in origin.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Attack owls have upgraded their defensive and offensive capabilities. What’s a goshawk when compared with the owl who steals the lunch without being heard?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
On last nights 2nd episode of the History series, Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation, former U.S. Navy radar operator, Kevin Day, states that he saw "well over 100 contacts" on his radar, four days before the well documented Tic-Tac sighting.

Day was a TOPGUN air intercept controller and was on board the USS Princeton, when he witnessed "strange tracks" on his radar on November 10, 2004.

...all these contacts were popping up in my radar coverage, right off Catalina Island, right by Los Angeles. At first, it was like 10 or 12 objects. Watching them on the display, was like watching the snow fall in the sky.

...it appeared to be an organized formation, at an attitude of 28,000 feet.

...the relative position didn't change from each other, were going really slow, at 28,000 ft., at 100 knots, which is extremely weird. Usually things that high don't travel that slowly, because they'd fall out of the sky.

...If you added them all up, there was well over 100 contacts.

...An entire fleet of UFOs was flying unimpeded through the Navy's exercise warning area off the West coast.

...It (radar system) eliminated the fact that it could've been friendly aircraft of some kind, or enemy aircraft of some kind; nothing really fit.

...All a sudden, this object drops 28,000 ft., down to the surface of the ocean and I figured it out later, it was .78 seconds.

...If Kevin Day's calculations are correct, the object he saw would've been moving at the astounding speed of 24,000 mph, over 30 times the speed of sound.

...If these things are hostile, then we're screwed.

Watch the clip, starting at the 3:00 mark and ending at the 13:15 mark on dailymotion, at this LINK

We are not screwed....in fact we are god dam idiots.....many abductees are gifted data via cerebral upload....some can build Craft...and quite freaking obviously if you can build a Craft you grasp the concepts and can just as easily build weapons to remediate such Craft.

It actually VERY EASY TO STOP THEM.

We COULD build a Global force-field...it has been done before....yes I know some of you will grasp this huge issue immediatly and you are correct.... and yes the components of the technology used are all over the Planet.
edit on 10-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Y'll should not putt all your egg in one basket, most especially based on blurry and not that great imagery on a screen, or the stories of people. Besides people make to big of a deal about UFOs, and this aliens thing. Which is really not that big of a deal.

And besides! Besides! All your base are belong to us. It is known, even back in the 1990s, as Cats once said.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I don't believe a single word! My reasoning-

Aliens with highly advanced superior tech send a scout ship to earth 70 or so years ago. Ship crash lands (after traversing millions of lightyears- too ironic and coincidental to accept), aliens send another probe. Probe works out that Earth is easy to conquer due to tech limitations. Aliens send more probes and squadrons of craft for next 70 years for no reason.

When you look at it like that, it's all bollocks! Why would they repeatedly send craft over and over again for no reason other than to confuse us? If they were real, the invasion would've happened 70 years ago.

Aliens are real, aliens with interstellar tech are not. Why can't people think logically! Did Hitler send spies to Poland for 70 years before taking over? No, he saw they were weaker and he took them. Simple as that and I'd imagine all other lifeforms with intentions like that would just do it instead of messing around for decades.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
THIS IS FISHY AS HELL.
When watching the video, the very first thing I thought was an agenda being pushed by tptb.

First off, Delonge being at the center of the most revealing "true disclosure" of aliens flying all over the place as they please, yeah right.

Second, if someone is to believe every bit of it and not familiar with 3 letter agencies pushing a particular agenda, it sure would scare the population and have citizens listen to governments for solutions as they did with "terrorism".

Third, TV shows on UFOs/aliens have been increasing at a steady pace over the years thus showing a control of the population's perception/reaction.

I'm not saying aliens do not exist, to the contrary I think they do and have been around for longer than people think. I just see this video as fishy and aiming at getting a reaction so eventually the government would have to step in and make some kind of anouncement in regard to how to deal with the situation, defense,etc.

I understand disclosure has to happen someday but imo something is wrong when disclosing the biggest story in history of mankind with a rock band singer/songwriter, f' ck get real.

Some people have been warning us about this kind of "alien threat" in the future.

Don't fall for it too easily as if finally we are getting disclosure and the government will step in to save us,

Just saying...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: underwerks
If they aren't hostile, its probably because they've already taken over.

Naw, they aren't Hostile, I speak with these aliens almost every night and they are not a threat. They actually post on ATS.

That's right...We can be identified by the hats we wear...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hostile forces will unite the world.

Reagans a prophet.... It would appear.

Bring on the NWO before the martians attack

Lol
edit on 10-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
had a friend that was a scope dope on awacs doing counter drug down in south America when they had a trac pop up and accelerate and climb at rate he had never seen before.

They reported it as they were supposed to and the next day they got a visit from a suit to tell them they never saw it.

Lots of strange things seen out there.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
We can fight from the outside, it's hard to fight the inside.

Maybe it's not in our best interests to fight.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears
Don't fall for it too easily as if finally we are getting disclosure and the government will step in to save us,

Just saying...

This is why I've always said there's really no such thing as "disclosure," because we'll never know if what is being disclosed to us is the whole truth to the bottom of the pit, or just the top layer just enough to keep us distracted. I've always said if there was something along the lines of disclosure, half of the people crying for it on this site would immediately go: "Disclosure, right, you big liars! What are you still hiding? What is the hidden alien / Illuminati agenda!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join