It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Princeton Radar Controller, "If These Things Are Hostile, Then We're Screwed."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
On last nights 2nd episode of the History series, Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation, former U.S. Navy radar operator, Kevin Day, states that he saw "well over 100 contacts" on his radar, four days before the well documented Tic-Tac sighting.

Day was a TOPGUN air intercept controller and was on board the USS Princeton, when he witnessed "strange tracks" on his radar on November 10, 2004.

...all these contacts were popping up in my radar coverage, right off Catalina Island, right by Los Angeles. At first, it was like 10 or 12 objects. Watching them on the display, was like watching the snow fall in the sky.

...it appeared to be an organized formation, at an attitude of 28,000 feet.

...the relative position didn't change from each other, were going really slow, at 28,000 ft., at 100 knots, which is extremely weird. Usually things that high don't travel that slowly, because they'd fall out of the sky.

...If you added them all up, there was well over 100 contacts.

...An entire fleet of UFOs was flying unimpeded through the Navy's exercise warning area off the West coast.

...It (radar system) eliminated the fact that it could've been friendly aircraft of some kind, or enemy aircraft of some kind; nothing really fit.

...All a sudden, this object drops 28,000 ft., down to the surface of the ocean and I figured it out later, it was .78 seconds.

...If Kevin Day's calculations are correct, the object he saw would've been moving at the astounding speed of 24,000 mph, over 30 times the speed of sound.

...If these things are hostile, then we're screwed.

Watch the clip, starting at the 3:00 mark and ending at the 13:15 mark on dailymotion, at this LINK

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I wonder what kind of tracking system he used that picked them up?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The Aegis system. It's even better today than it was in 1994. But the title begs the question. IF they are hostile, we're screwed. They do not appear to be hostile. Pray it stays that way. The issue here is that "disclosure" is happening. Here's an interview with the pilot

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And here's an account of the incident.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6/8/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think it's military with drones using new technology. They were testing in an area that they would be engaged . Hence the admiral disregard for the situation.

That is why the radar files disappeared.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nothing I know of can travel that fast other than a meteor, but that relies on a speed coming from outer space. It could have been a meteor coming through the bunch of UFOs up there.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

USS Princeton uses a AN/SPY-1B radar system.

The SPY-1 radar system was developed in the 1970s. The SPY-1B is an improved model of SPY-1A antenna. It was deployed aboard the last 15 Ticonderoga-class battle cruisers (CG 59 USS Princeton through CG 73 USS Pearl Harbor).

www.deagel.com...

The AN/SPY-1[a] is a United States Navy 3D radar system manufactured by Lockheed Martin. The array is a passive electronically scanned system and is a key component of the Aegis Combat System. The system is computer controlled, using four complementary antennas to provide 360 degree coverage. The system was first installed in 1973 on USS Norton Sound and entered active service in 1983 as the SPY-1A on USS Ticonderoga. The -1A was installed on ships up to CG-58, with the -1B upgrade first installed on USS Princeton in 1986.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6/8/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Except meteorites don't stop and hover above the ocean.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And they were travelling at 100 knots to begin with at 28,000 ft

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If they aren't hostile, its probably because they've already taken over.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I was going to update my post with the link to the ship with the radar info for those who won't look it up. Glad to see you did a post.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This is the only viewpoint of concern, to me.

We can fight from the outside, it's hard to fight the inside.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I enjoyed the episode and the interview with Day was super credible.

I am no physicist and I don't have any aeronautical experience, but a physical vehicle that has mass would not be able to move from point A to point B that fast without some form of gravity bending technology. I mean super sci-fi new tech. I know everyone knows this, not some news flash from me.

Are we actually capable of this kind of technology? Also, this type of craft has seen for many years which would mean we've had this tech for a long long time.

I just don't think it adds up that this is US up there flying around.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Is this Kevin Day still in the Navy? I assume not, since he is talking about the incident. I'm assuming he must also be done with his reserve duty time (after leaving active duty, most sailors are put into the inactive reserves for a period of 4-8 years; you don't have any duties or anything, except that you could be called back to duty in those 4-8 years if anything extraordinary happened) as well.

Why is he able to talk about this so freely?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I think it's military with drones using new technology. They were testing in an area that they would be engaged . Hence the admiral disregard for the situation.

That is why the radar files disappeared.

This is the most plausible explanation to me as well. It's a win-win, as they get to really test out their new technology and also evaluate the performance of the fleet in an unexpected and novel situation.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Naw, they aren't Hostile, I speak with these aliens almost every night and they are not a threat. They actually post on ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Naw, they aren't Hostile, I speak with these aliens almost every night and they are not a threat. They actually post on ATS.
And I may or may not be one of those aliens...but that's for another time.
I can't help but think that there is something going on behind the scenes that's pushing the disclosure to happen at this particular time. Very exciting (or frightening, only time will tell).

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
They are not from this dimension.
These beings have been around for eons, and have been even reported in scripture.
Angels are aliens. Both good and bad

PS Im serious

I enjoyed reading the Wiki history about Day's ship; Good read

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A farmer isnt hostile to his farm animals either.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
They do not appear to be hostile. Pray it stays that way. The issue here is that "disclosure" is happening. Here's an interview with the pilot

Dang, Schuyler, you've been a sharp tough ass since I've been on ATS but you laid down like a puppy needing a belly scratch on this one. It's a little early for the D-word dontcha think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join