It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter erupts over Trump claim that the moon 'is a part' of Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

"For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago," he wrote. "They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!"

Clearly Mr. Trump left out the the two words, ‘’going to ‘’. He meant that we should focus on going to Mars and that part of that project would be to include making visits to the moon.

Even I, an ardent critic of Mr. Trump find It difficult to support his critics that are making a mockery of themselves over this.

news.yahoo.com...

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Grounds for impeachment.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I hate when I mess up a post and go to try to fix it. I just deleted a post today because of some problems with pasting in my post.

All people mess up once in a while, especially when they are tired or drunk.
edit on 7-6-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yeah, as much as he annoys me.
It’s a badly spoken way of saying the moon is the stepping stone.
At least that has typically been the nasa plan.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Emergency Impeachment Inquiry already scheduled for Monday at 10am.

The MSM will never learn will they 😆👏

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Grounds for impeachment.

Lmao!!! 😊

Whatever Pelosi!

Lol 😁

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

"For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago," he wrote. "They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!"

Clearly Mr. Trump left out the the two words, ‘’going to ‘’. He meant that we should focus on going to Mars and that part of that project would be to include making visits to the moon.

Even I, an ardent critic of Mr. Trump find It difficult to support his critics that are making a mockery of themselves over this.

news.yahoo.com...

Yup, and that's the "medias" and "anti-trumpers" issue. They just keep doubling down on every little thing that at some point, even those that dislike start to see the cracks in their outrage.

All that tweet proved is that trump, like all of us, should proofread our social media posts and take the time to correct basic grammar errors.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

. "They should be focused on the much bigger things

( of which the moon is part)

Mars is only one thing NASA should look at ”.

The moon is another place NASA’s should focus on.

When he said the moon he was talking about another task for NASA.

edit on 8-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Either way, my advice is that this will obviously only help come 2020.

"Trump thinks mars orbits the moon.......look at the dummy and laugh..."

Meanwhile, people who aren't neck deep in propaganda continue to raise an eyebrow and wonder more and more if the media/vocal social media minority aren't possibly being overly hyperbolic because they have no factual reason to hate "orange man".

Keep driving the middle away, find out what a real landslide victory will look like.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump just cost him about 0.0001 of his voter base by confirming the US landed people on the moon.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

HE LIED!!

I guess we add that to the list...lol

But wait... even though I agree with you that people do not look at the intent of his statements, but analyze each word in some political agenda there is a good possibility the moon IS a part of mars, go figure. The size of it suggests Earth had a massive collision that either ripped it from earth or from the object that collided with earth or mix of both, and Mar is the best choice of what did it.

With that said, the part that the moon is a part of Mars exploration is it would be a great base to launch any exploratory mission to mars from, and so the moon is extremely important, a critical part of any Mars exploration.

This comes to the conclusion that the moon can easily be physically a part of mars and also be a huge part of space exploration, but then you know Trump is crazy...

edit on 8-6-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Maybe trump knows the truth, that the moon is mars, they just change color on the firmament based on what part of the flat earth you are viewing it from....

I bet he's been to the edge of flat earth, looked over it and has seen the truth.

Trump is obstructing the truth(flat earth) from getting out, he's OBSTRUCTING.......GET HIM...REEEEEEEE

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This sheet got old after "2 scoops"

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah, the last laugh will be on these goofs. They don't realize that the moderate majority now actually consider Trump less idiotic, less extreme, and less dangerous than them. Let that sink in.

In the words of Robert DeNiro in 'Copland', "you had your chance AND YOU BLEW IT!"

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well it seems Trump did not get informed about the whole moon thing, or about mars either.

But if what you wrote is what he said. Then its clear what he meant, as mars and the moon is part of the same mission and budget ie defense and science. While he was not overly clear its not hard to pick up what he meant.

But anyways. Nobody is getting off this planet, they all should just get that through there heads. Trump should stick to politiking, and people to whatever it is they do. And may want to focus on earth based stuff, before everybody "goes all oh were going to Mars"

No your not.

But anyways, can you imagine humans in space in there cans, like spam, stuck on a missile and shot into space, it would have about the same outcome as sticking it in a microwave.

But then again. The comedy of it would be to much to take, the whole of this mission to Mars is alike a sequel to spaceballs, lets just call it spaceballs II. I always envisioned spaceballs 2 would look something like this. I mean we cant have all these Nazis having and running all these spacy programs and fun, we need to send some jews up there as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What's that...Trump spoke??!!... Impeach!! Kill!! He is Satan!!..

Grab your ankles haters...here it comes.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

They...being NASA already gave the the “ 8year” plan.
Not going to hold my breath on this. I’ll leave this up to the private industry.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

All people mess up once in a while, especially when they are tired or drunk.

Only Donald Trump doesn't drink!!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Great point. Maybe his acceptance of the original moon landing will help those poor souls out of that delusion.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Emergency Impeachment Inquiry already scheduled for Monday at 10am.

The MSM will never learn will they 😆👏

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join