It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ezra Cohen-Watnick could very well be the "voice" of Q-team. He's accomplished a lot, and is still young. Plus, President Trump wouldn't let McMaster fire him, because he has a "special job" for Mr. Watnick.

Wiki-Ezra Cohen-Watnick: en.wikipedia.org...

BTW...It's disappointing that the DOJ (Barr) is telling Mueller that he can't go beyond what his report says, when he testifies on Wednesday. The vast majority of Republican questions for Mueller have nothing to do with his report.

I think that’s because Barr/Durham are handling SpyGate/Russia Hoax. They don’t want anyone asking questions, setting narratives, or painting any picture until the DOJ paints it. GOP committee members hearts in right place and it forces Dems not to stray as well. Mueller’s opinions of anything outside those in his report do not matter.

Hopefully, asking Bob Mueller about the composition of his Special Counsel team, the team that Andrew Weismann put together, is within the "4 corners" of his investigation. Most of the other Republican questions will now be off-limits.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Joe DiGenova confused everyone when he referenced a "Comey Report" coming from the Inspector General. He was just using that generic made-up name to describe the upcoming IG Report on FISA abuse.

It's the IG Report on FISA Abuse that is rumored to finger former FBI Director James Comey.

hotair.com...

As you see in the article, the report's completion is now (reportedly) delayed until September 2019. The first delay was from May to June. Sigh...

Get it right I say. If more info, evidence, testimony is trickling in, so be it. Also, timing is everything.

IG Report hits... as MSM/Left start freaking then;

Additional arrests assoc with Epstein.... MSM/Left now fighting war on two fronts then;

SpyGate arrests start happening... MSM/Left now don’t know whether to ish or eat a Clark Bar then;

Clinton Foundation criminal complaints filed... MSM/Left now overwhelmed with trying to perform damage control on four fronts, all unfolding rapidly and aggressively then;

First indictments of MSM Tier I and II personalities who conspired with rogue Obama era DOJ/Intel to influence 2016 election... MSM/Left meltdown and turn on each other then;

It’s October 2020.... the October Surprise leading up to the election....one of....

a) US/China historic trade Agreement.
b) Iran government overthrown internally and historic change unfolds
c) North Korea de-nukes and talks of reunified peninsula begin
d) Venezuela government steps down peacefully and transition to new leadership begins

If there’s a plan... this seems like a good template.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Today POTUS said RM requested to be the head of the FBI, and he denied that request...

What is the message here?

RM knew he couldn't obtain that position twice..So did POTUS.

ASK YOURSELF..WHY THEY MET IN THE WHITE HOUSE THE NIGHT BEFORE HE WAS NAMED THE HEAD OF THE "RUSSIAN" INVESTIGATION...

Do you feel stupid yet??

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, Q could equally be speaking of a Royal House? Or House of Rothschild? Or UK Houses of Parliament?

House of Congress does seem to be the fave though.

Yes it would be good to get some of the original named perps first - otherwise we just end up with a growing list that hasn't been actioned.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That does sound like the PERFECT script for a MAGA movie! You wrote it with such precision, it's as if YOU have seen the movie already.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

This is brought up often but I never see MSM or DOJ or anyone in office addressing it. This makes me think;

- POTUS/Staff know any fact checker will see the conflict of that scenario

- Is there a provision where a waiver is possible if approved by A/B/C?

- the Trump vs Mueller is a smoke screen and that meeting formalized the “plan”

To his credit, Mueller didn’t volunteer to testify. To his credit, he’s not being interviewed daily. To his credit, book deal not inked yet. To his credit, he said up front his report stands and he cannot add anything to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

President Trump has been consistent in stating that Bob Mueller met with him to become FBI Director... to take James Comey's place. But was turned down....so Mueller eagerly accepted the Special Counsel role, and set out to repay President Trump for not nominating him for FBI Director.

As you point out, the President's public story is likely intentional misdirection.

1. As you stated..By law, Mueller couldn't be FBI Director again.
2. President Trump doesn't normally tell someone they're not right for the job, within hours of the interview.
3. Since Rosenstein appointed Mueller as Special Counsel the next day, it had to be in the works before the Mueller/Rosenstein/Trump "FBI Director Job Interview" meeting in the Oval Office.
4. Bob Mueller left his (a) cell phone in the Oval Office when leaving the "job interview". Sent someone to pick it up later that day. Accident left behind.. or Intentionally left for SPYING purposes?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q said that whatever Rosenstein is....Mueller is too. (White Hat or Black Hat)

Since Mueller and Rosenstein were in the Oval office together with President Trump, the day before Rosenstein appointed Mueller as Special Counsel, everything points to a PLAN being hatched/formalized/implemented between (at least) the 3 of them. I'm sure Jeff Sessions was in on it too. He played his role perfectly, as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Anons have identified the houses in Q3467 as being at 901 Huron Ave Port Huron, MI:

edit on Tue Jul 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
FYI: FBI Director Christopher Wray testifies tomorrow morning (7.23.2019) before Lindsey Graham's Senate Judiciary Committee.

www.charlotteobserver.com...

Could be interesting?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Kind of an interesting tweet from RR:

“Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.” - Phaedrus (Plato)

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That that tweet was a reply to a tweet and article about Scaramucci is quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Anons have identified the houses in Q3467 as being at 901 Huron Ave Port Huron, MI:

I think it may be the govt looking building in the far left of the pic.

edit on Tue Jul 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I did a search on Stewart Resnick and found this article. I won't quote from it because it's super long w/tons of info. Another rabbit hole of corruption, Arkancide, tie -ins, history, etc... All relevant. If you're interested, here's the link
silvanuspublishing.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Congress needs to ask Mueller why he didn't know about Comey's coup against President Trump, and this Mole/Spy that James Comey planted in the White House.

Former FBI Director James Comey had an inside man at the White House, feeding the bureau information about President Trump and his aides in 2017.

Now this individual, who after leaving the government was hired by BuzzFeed to verify parts of British ex-spy Christopher Steele's dossier, may be tied to an investigation into alleged surveillance abuses by the DOJ and the FBI being conducted by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

This previously unreported mole in the White House appears in a new report by RealClearInvestigations that explored possible misconduct by Comey for what two U.S. officials described as essentially "running a covert operation against" the president even as he was assuring Trump he was not the subject of any investigation.

Anthony Ferrante, a longtime FBI official, worked as a cybersecurity adviser on the National Security Council. Officials said Ferrante was working in the White House even while the FBI held him on reserve status. All the while, he was sharing information about Trump and his aides back to FBI headquarters.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

That would be Ladies of the Maccabees Building - it is in the background to the left I'm local here
But Not an Expert since most of the areas history burned in a Fire Has left a lot of holes in it's history - I have friends that have hit brick walls researching their old house.

Knights of the Maccabees

The Maccabees was founded in 1878 in London, Ontario, as a fraternal order with mutual Assessment fraternal benefits. There were 3,500 members in the United States and Canada in 1994. The quarterly magazine, The Maccabees Bee Hive, is no longer published.
The Maccabeans or Maccabees were a Jewish tribe of the second century B C, which revolted against Antiochus IV of Syria in the name of freedom of religion........

Ladies of the Maccabees of the World

This auxiliary was founded in Muskegon, Michigan, and merged with the Maccabees proper in 1926. It began in about 1885 as a local auxiliary; expanded to statewide status in 1888; and became a national auxiliary in 1892. The Supreme Hive of the Ladies of the Maccabees of the World seem to have been the first fraternal benefit group to have been managed by women. A splinter group, which split off in the very year of foundation (1892), first called itself the Ladies of the Modern Maccabees and then went on to become the North American Benefit Association.

There is a Port Huron connection to Fox Island and there was a multi part specail covering some of the goings on of the Oakland County child murders that occured in the 1970's....

Crazy this is getting close to home ! But not unexpected .... short tidbit .... Most of the cemeteries in Port Huron were moved around and consolidated into Lakeside Cemetery - to this day bodies that were not moved can still be found during construction on south end.My buddy lives across the street (lakeside cemetery) and digs up vertebrae in his yard all the time .... his house has strange goings on (full body apparitions from civil war - orbs and objects that move - footsteps - full on haunting) and was once owned by the Edison family - Thomas dabbled in talking to the dead ... Believe me I'll never spend a night in that house lol Large Burial mound area ( on Lake Huron Shore) that was severely desecrated early on- Where i live can find Indian tools and arrowheads - and it has it's secrets too that roam the woods , ...lol ask my friends - Yeah ... lol ... area is old , a mile or 2 away is the site of the French Fort St. Joseph (1686) - The haunting / evil stuff is not limited to a small area - it is the WHOLE area The TimesHerald - Dead Files

edit on 7232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Also, if my memory serves me correct, didnt they meet for like 3 to 5 hours? They would have determined that Mueller was not eligible for the FBI director position within the first 10 minutes.....what did Mueller, Rosenstein and POTUS talk about for hours after that?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

4. Bob Mueller left his (a) cell phone in the Oval Office when leaving the "job interview". Sent someone to pick it up later that day. Accident left behind.. or Intentionally left for SPYING purposes?

Mueller's phone could also have been 'cloned' by Secret Service, between the time he left it behind and had it picked up.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Mueller's phone could also have been 'cloned' by Secret Service, between the time he left it behind and had it picked up.

Makes one wonder
Flashback
(not my caps) WHO IS TRACKING D.C. CELL PHONES? HOMELAND SECURITY CONFIRMS FINDING SURVEILLANCE DEVICES IN WASHINGTON – APRIL 2018

An undisclosed number of surveillance devices known as "Stingrays"—used to track and intercept smartphone communications by posing as legitimate cell towers—are suspected to be in operation across Washington D.C., leading to fears foreign governments are using them to snoop on the capitol. Homeland Security revealed in a March 26 response to Democratic senator Ron Wyden that its National Protection and Programs Directorate [NPPD] had spotted "anomalous activity…that appears to be consistent with International Mobile Subscriber Identity [IMSI] catchers,"—the formal name for the technology......

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Could that have been part of the plan from the beginning? Give Trump and his team an inside ear into the entire investigation? Perhaps Mueller and Trump set this up in that meeting?

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join