It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fear.
They got threats from some powerful people is my guess.

I'm just glad Julie Brown was brave enough fight and be there voice.

I know I bash q a lot but the trafficking stuff, I hope that parts real.
I hope that there really is a group of q's fighting that fight on the ground physically the way julie did.

So it does bother me that q never mentioned julie and the work she did. With out her we wouldn't see the biggest trafficker in the world facing justice right now.

The fact that q never talked about her tells me ether q didn't know, or q's biased against the left is more important to him than praising the heroes in this fight.

Personally I believe that q just didn't know.
Or maybe she's a lefty that's on the q team?

You guys should look into her and how she helped fight trafficking. Julie K. Brown

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Guess I have nephilim in my family.

Some in my family have two sets of adult teeth.

Like my grandmother. She can lose an adult tooth and it will grow back.
Not that it maters the women has amazing teeth. 83 years old and shes only ever lost a few. But they grew back so you'd never know.

Unfortunately I didn't inherited that trait. Already lost two of my perms and they did not grow back.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The q's couldn't sustain their own ct so they had to pull in stuff from other ct's to keep this all interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What about all those codes trump puts on twitter?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

The fact that Comey keeps blabbering as usual, tells me that Horowitz/Huber/Durham/Barr are NOT investigating him.

"Deep-State watchers" are perplexed that none of the Spygate targets have been interviewed.

And from the way Comey, Brennan, Clapper keep stirring up the pot, it seems that the perpetrators don't feel any heat either.

(The above is my usual frustration-induced Friday rant. No need for anyone to respond.)

The information posted here on current events is excellent. By far, the best I've seen. Rant or no rant, I felt a need to respond as Comey probably believes having been a former FBI Director that even if he is under investigation, no way would he ever be convicted as that would make the entire FBI organization look bad. No doubt this comes from him having to let things go in the past that would have reflected badly on the agency?

As well, the fact none of the Spygate targets have been interviewed could mean they are under surveillance? After all, hardly any of the people they illegally spied on were interviewed. Perhaps Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders and a few others were spied on illegally in 2016 too, all but Hillary Clinton?

Brennan and Clapper held respectable offices and positions. They are like doctors that go to a press meeting and put on white coats in order to appear as such. The news uses words like "expert" and "former" in the worse ways possible. Mainly because when an organization or institution does not or cannot live up to its past it tends to baffle and confuse, rather than improve in order to dazzle.

In the past, public officials learned and read Plato, Aquinas, Locke, Mill, the Federalist Papers, Hegel, Epictetus, Watchman Nee and many others. These days public officials learn and read the writings of dictators, tyrants, and watch the most immoral and ungodly things possible. Their morals are not based on religious or universal principles, but based on principles of selfishness, deception, manipulation, and other vices not virtues.

Yet, it as the freezer said, "One does not have to feel the heat in order get freezer burn."

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec
a reply to: butcherguy

I guess the lady doing the interview didn't have her glasses on!
Thanks for posting the image.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Literally no one else reporting this. Getting suspicious of BNL.

Somebody really want WW III started

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"Footage has been released of the IRGC operation to seize the British flagged Stena Impero tanker (Swedish vessel) in the strait of Hormuz yesterday."

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Two immigration pieces which reflect The Plan.

Trump Fools Democrats Again, Is Still Winning Immigration Fight

For the past week, I’ve watched in amazement as a huge victory for President Donald Trump has been spun by many as a massive defea

He signed one of his favored executive orders erasing data-sharing obstacles between departments, including Defense and Homeland Security, and compelling all to cooperate with the Census Bureau on estimating citizenship.

In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised at all to discover that this is what Trump really planned to do all along. He simply waited until the Democrats had won at the Supreme Court on obstructing the addition of the citizenship question to the Census before showing his hand.

DJT Q team has taken great, almost extra-human pains to create workarounds on everything they are seeking to accomplish. Then they work to create phony media arguments for the NPC class and stealthly go about accomplishing the task.

I wish folks would stop saying "DJT is caving" or "He's just not strong enough on..." and take the evidence as a whole. He hasn't been stopped on anything (if your are aligned with him/them it's good, if not it is a nightmare).

So when folks really need to switch to "oh, let's see what stealthiness is at play here..." rather then "oh DJT is caving to the dems again..."

This video is the typical NPC class piece. Two things stuck out. The mention of AOC as doing things - hilarious as she is a sQuad member.

The second is the doubling down by the last woman shows this new way of being:

It is better to be Morally aligned with the C_A Mockingbird System then to be remotely aware of any facts that may contradict it and bravely align with Mockingbird no matter what happens - failure to learn is a virtue now.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Meanwhile Iran is in plain sight....

BRITISH can't be too Happy about this. What to do what to do .. interesting.. another meaning to watch the water .... Guess we can get the real deal when this wraps up

edit on 7202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Harassing legitimate shipping. We are dealing with a primitive, uncivilized culture whose tech exceeds its ethical development.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Earth Blue, Rocket Red and Lunar Silver: A New Identity for Artemis Program to the Moon

The logo reminds me of Stargate SG-1.

As the “torch bringer,” literally and figuratively, Artemis will light our way to Mars.

With Earth Blue, Rocket Red and Lunar Silver for colors, every part of the identity has meaning:

1. THE A: The A symbolizes an arrowhead from Artemis’ quiver and represents launch.

2. TIP OF THE A: The tip of the A of Artemis points beyond the Moon and signifies that our efforts at the Moon are not the conclusion, but rather the preparation for all that lies beyond.

3. EARTH CRESCENT: The crescent of the Earth at the bottom shows missions from humanity's perspective. From Earth we go. Back to Earth all that we learn and develop will return. This crescent also visualizes Artemis’ bow as the source from which all energy and effort is sent.

4. TRAJECTORY: The trajectory moves from left to right through the crossbar of the “A” opposite that of Apollo. Thus highlighting the distinct differences in our return to the Moon. The trajectory is red to symbolize our path to Mars.

5. MOON: The Moon is our next destination and a stepping stone for Mars. It is the focus of all Artemis efforts.

twitter.com...

edit on 20-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
HRC:

I stand with the people of Puerto Rico as they protest the corruption and disgraceful behavior of their government. Like all Americans, they have the fundamental right—and duty—to hold their leaders to account.

twitter.com...

pretty sure what's going on in PR is directly tied to JE...

heavy words. I hope they come back to bite her in the ass
edit on 20-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What a coincidence, I just read this very informative article written by Julie Brown.

No wonder I couldn't find info on Epstein in the Panama Papers. His info is in the Paradise Papers, that's where I'll be looking next

"Leaked documents show Jeffrey Epstein kept funds offshore. Can the money even be tracked?"
www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Funny bit of evidence from the GAMBINO Clown Party sideshow...

A bunch of shirtless guys meeting up on a dinghy with the engine idling, who is wearing the wire?

Imagine how hard it is for Team Kabal to avoid surveillance.

"We have everything"

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
LOL...Michael Avenatti has a press conference...'all by myself'.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
On the topic of EVERGREEN.

EVERGREEN = Hillary

Some of Hillary's email addresses:
To: Evergreen
H ([email protected])

An evergreen contract automatically renews after the expiry date. The parties involved in the contract agree that it rolls over automatically until one gives the notice to terminate it.

www.investopedia.com...

Evergreen Aviation - Clinton National Airport
One Airport Drive, Little Rock, AR
www.evergreenaviation.com...

Keystone Shipping
www.keyship.com...

EVERGREEN cargo/air shipping
en.wikipedia.org...

Evergreen International Airlines - ceased operations on Dec 31, 2013.
en.wikipedia.org...

EVERGREEN aviation, is possibly now Ascent, in Marana AZ, just NW of Tucson and near CEMEX.
ascentmro.com...

Many companies named 'Evergreen' and/or with Evergreen as part of the name associated with Panama papers, Bahamas Leaks, Offshore Leaks and Paradise papers.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Re: BRIDGE

The interviews with Page were conducted by congressional lawmakers on July 13 and 16, 2018, in an unclassified setting, with the appropriate agency counsel present to ensure that classified information didn’t enter into the unclassified setting.

Page testified that she joined the team of special counsel Robert Mueller around May 18, 2017—and that FBI agent Peter Strzok was considered for inclusion shortly thereafter.

Page’s role was to “bridge the gap and transition between what we as a team knew and the evidence that we had gathered to date on the collusion investigation and sort of imparting that knowledge to the new special counsel team,” she said.

m.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Evergreen aviation company was long rumored to be a C_A front.

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join