It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Even though I agree that obama was wrong to do business with them that is a whataboutisam.

But trump has continue doing what that dem potus did before him , correct?

I'm not ok with selling them weapons or even being allies with them.

Personally I think small steps of change are more palatable for all involved because honestly, think about it, if we pissed off every country/group in the world all at once by literally revamping everything all at once, somebody might get an impulsive itch to go MOAB and Hiroshima our asses..... you’ve gotta work with human nature..... which is like diffusing a bomb.... you don’t just run and start ripping wires out.

But I’m a female and gentle delicacy in diffusing situations is sort of my specialty. I know men are different by nature. We have to work with that as well.... and honestly there were so many “fears” that Trump would be that impulsive clown who went rogue and nuked the world, that haven’t come to fruition, I am just of the mindset that perhaps we’ve read the man completely wrong. (The mainstream perception- understand supporters and most in this thread aren’t who I’m speaking about)

edit on 17-7-2019 by SouthernGift because: How I spelled diffusing two different ways in one paragraph is beyond me. Phones. Smart I tell ya.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This just popped up on Foxnews, and I thought it was important enough that I started a separate discussion for it:

MH370 had 'mysterious' 200-pound load added to flight list after takeoff: report

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had a "mysterious" addition to the flight list after takeoff, according to an engineer whose wife and two children were aboard the ill-fated aircraft when it disappeared in 2014.

Ghyslain Wattrelos recently told Le Parisien newspaper that French investigators made the discovery while probing the passengers and baggage reported aboard the airplane.

"It was also learned that a mysterious load of 89 kilos (200 pounds) was added to the flight list after takeoff," Wattrelos told the newspaper. "A container was also overloaded, without anyone knowing why."

200 lbs is the weight of an adult man. This suggests that an armed hijacker was somehow smuggled onboard, bypassing all security measures.

Airplane cargo hold are not pressurized, so our theoretical hijacker would have needed extra oxygen to avoid asphyxiating. This is starting to look like some kind of Mission Impossible-style incident. You wouldn't go to all that trouble just to make the plane crash; the hijacker would intend to fly the plane to a landing site somewhere.

Assuming it was a hijacking, the pilot and copilot would likely be killed immediately. The post-9/11 security doors would prevent the passengers from being able to storm the cockpit.
edit on 17-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Maybe it was an experimental worm-hole generator, and thats where the plane vanished off to?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day

In any case, now that RenTec is long gone, and questions about the viability of Deutsche Bank are swirling - yes, it won't be insolvent overnight, but like the world's biggest melting ice cube, there is simply no equity value there any more - everyone else has decided to cut their counterparty risk with the bank with the €45 trillion in derivatives, and according to Bloomberg Deutsche Bank clients, mostly hedge funds, have started a "bank run" which has culminated with about $1 billion per day being pulled from the bank.

Fun Fact: Banks consider "money" held in accounts as a LIABILITY. The Savings Accounts of boys and girls are NOT an asset but a liability. Important distinction.

It's a liability because it's something they owe to someone else - the depositor - that they are just holding for them.

An asset is something owned by the bank, not someone else's property that they're holding.

If you park your car in a parking garage, it doesn't become an asset of the parking garage, it's still your car and they owe you that car when you come to get it.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I can't really comment on that without knowing Trump's reason for the sale

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Be ready. Just in case.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This just popped up on Foxnews, and I thought it was important enough that I started a separate discussion for it:

MH370 had 'mysterious' 200-pound load added to flight list after takeoff: report

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had a "mysterious" addition to the flight list after takeoff, according to an engineer whose wife and two children were aboard the ill-fated aircraft when it disappeared in 2014.

Ghyslain Wattrelos recently told Le Parisien newspaper that French investigators made the discovery while probing the passengers and baggage reported aboard the airplane.

"It was also learned that a mysterious load of 89 kilos (200 pounds) was added to the flight list after takeoff," Wattrelos told the newspaper. "A container was also overloaded, without anyone knowing why."

200 lbs is the weight of an adult man. This suggests that an armed hijacker was somehow smuggled onboard, bypassing all security measures.

Airplane cargo hold are not pressurized, so our theoretical hijacker would have needed extra oxygen to avoid asphyxiating. This is starting to look like some kind of Mission Impossible-style incident. You wouldn't go to all that trouble just to make the plane crash; the hijacker would intend to fly the plane to a landing site somewhere.

Assuming it was a hijacking, the pilot and copilot would likely be killed immediately. The post-9/11 security doors would prevent the passengers from being able to storm the cockpit.

It also says, in that article, that the plane was under manual control for the entire duration. Some if the turns made could only have been made under manual control. Someone has some 'splainin to do.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Are you happy about that? If so why?

The World has changed vis a vis Saudi Arabia after Las Vegas. The Purge that followed was not coincidental, IMO. Are they perfect allies? Not yet but our interests align and that is what geopolitics is all about. You play with the cards dealt the best you can.

Saudi Arabia is one of the lynchpins of our whole Middle Eastern Policy/Doctrine for better or worse. There is no Middle Eastern Policy without Saudi Arabia on board with it. Want a Israeli/Palestinian Solution? You need SA and the Gulf Allies to make it happen, ect, ect.

Do you think denying them Arms is going to help the US position in Saudi Arabia? If you think that, you are foolish.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This is exactly right. We aren't dealing with Bin Talal anymore.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

lol ops, I ment 2018. sorry.

Man for a min there I was like wtf? How could this guy believe that our current house is not dem controlled. lol

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Polls are bs.

The rassmussen poll had the repubs keeping the house in 2016.

Polls are bs.

But people will try and use them to manipulate others. There good for that.

Polls are BS when they don't further your beliefs/goals, I Agree. They mean next to nothing, the election is the only Poll I count.

One thing you can say with Trump is that his base is vastly more loyal and supporting than any of the Dem Contenders. Bernie is the only one who comes close to the support Trump has with his base and he hasn't been attacked non-stop for 4 years to the extent Trump has and Trump's Base is still Rock solid.

Watch his Rally tonight if you doubt that.......

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Are you happy about that? If so why?

The World has changed vis a vis Saudi Arabia after Las Vegas. The Purge that followed was not coincidental, IMO. Are they perfect allies? Not yet but our interests align and that is what geopolitics is all about. You play with the cards dealt the best you can.

Saudi Arabia is one of the lynchpins of our whole Middle Eastern Policy/Doctrine for better or worse. There is no Middle Eastern Policy without Saudi Arabia on board with it. Want a Israeli/Palestinian Solution? You need SA and the Gulf Allies to make it happen, ect, ect.

Do you think denying them Arms is going to help the US position in Saudi Arabia? If you think that, you are foolish.

Pav, according the myriad of Q drops SA is part of the pyramid and the first one canceled. It is also the center point for Human Trafficking at "deeper" levels.

Breaking that down a bit we can extrapolate a little - keep in mind SA is center for Petro Dollar and we are returning to Gold...

SA buying of "arms" they will likely never ever use, helps offset the rage that Arms Mfg's will spew if the lack of wars means shutting down their cash cow.

So SA stops trafficking in humans HRC/ALICE In Wonderland, stops sponsoring terror groups to create justification for war, lowers oil prices and stabilizes output and agrees to buy "arms" they have no need for so our War Economy carries on employing folks for bit longer.

DJT/Q and We Q are working to yank the tablecloth off without ruining the dinner.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Tomorrow in SDNY:

*Epstein bail decision at 9:30a.

*Cohen-related material unsealed at 11a.
twitter.com...

*twitter on fire all day. 🔥🔥🔥

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

This is exactly right. We aren't dealing with Bin Talal anymore.

Good to see you TL, please share any good tidbits you find on the new board.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

That's a fair point.
But I don't trust them. Those weapons will end up in the hands of people that do us harm. We don't have to sell them weapons to work with them in the middle east. If they are telling us that if we don't sell them weapons they wont help , then that's even more of a reason to not deal with them.

It's my opinion but I don't think this deal had anything to do with diplomacy or aligning interests. It is not in our interests to help arm terrorist.
This was about money.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I don't doubt it.

But once the dem nominee is crowned you will see them come together just as strong.

I personally don't see 2020 being any different than 2016.

Trump wins electoral. The dem wins popular.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Watch his Rally tonight if you doubt that

I've watched all his rallies but now that he keeps repeating the same tired talking points at each one they have gotten boring.

But I'm sure I'll watch this one.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Whatever happened to Dopey Al-Waleed bin Talal?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pretty much.

SA is a top tier strategic partnership. That people are wanting to blow up decades of that relationship is folly, IMO.

They aren't Ideal but then again, the UK and Australia have proven they aren't either. You work with what you got.

They probably think Jamal Khashoggi was some sort of Saint and for that we should throw the whole relationship out the window.

What a great plan that would be?!?

How do you think that will turn out for the US in the region, let alone Saudi/US relations?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
For one thing, he is no longer on the billionaire's list.

Probably had something to do with the rumored 6 billion dollars that he had to pay to get out of jail in SA.

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join