It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Long article but a MUST read, imo.

The Epstein Associate Nobody's Talking About: The IDF-Linked Bond Girl Infiltrating the UK NHS

FIFA Corruption, the Panama Papers, the Mossad, and Nicole Junkermann

I have a story to tell you. A story that causes my heart to pound and my blood pressure to rise as I type each and every word. A true story of a woman of great wealth and power, who rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private jet on several occasions. She appears to be a German-born Israeli state intelligence operative based in London. An ex-model whose name appeared in the Panama Papers from the Mossack Fonseca leaks and who became embroiled in a FIFA corruption scandal with Sepp Blatter and his family. She is perhaps the closest example that you could possibly find to a real-life “Bond Girl.” Yet, she is almost completely unknown to the majority of us.

One of the directors of Carbyne (Carbyne911.com) is Nicole Junkermann. The chairman of the board of directors is Ehud Barak.

Another of Carbyne’s directors and board members is Brigadier Pinchas Buchris, the former Deputy Commander of an elite IDF operations unit and former Commander of the IDF 8200 Cyber Intelligence Unit.

NJF Holdings is an international finance and investment company founded by Nicole Junkermann. It includes NJF Capital, NJF Private Equity, NJF Real Estate and The JJ Collection.

mobile.twitter.com...

The Pistoia Alliance is a global, not-for-profit members’ organization conceived in 2007 and incorporated in 2009 by representatives of AstraZeneca, GSK, Novartis and Pfizer who met at a conference in Pistoia, Italy.

An organization working to lower barriers to innovation in life science and healthcare R&D through pre-competitive collaboration.

In November 2018, Junkermann was appointed to the Department of Health and Social Care’s Healthtech Advisory Board.

Brachetti Peretti's previous wife was Princess Mafalda Margarethe von Hessen (German aristocat), daughter of Their Royal Highnesses Prince Moritz of Hesse and Princess Tatiana of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.

In March 2017 Junkermann married Ferdinando Brachetti Peretti.
Ferdinando is from the wealthy Brachetti Peretti family, and is Chairman and CEO of an Italian energy company, API Group. BIG Oil.

They are both into photography of various subjects.

Magnum Photos announces its first outside investment in 70 years

The investors, Nicole Junkermann and Jörg Mohaupt, are creating a new subsidiary, Magnum Global Ventures, which will manage and control all of the photo agency’s assets, and “lead the agency’s modernisation and innovation strategy”.

In November 2017 Brachetti Peretti, as Chairman and CEO of API Holding, oversaw the company’s acquisition of Total/Erg.
TotalErg SpA was an Italian company operating with this brand in the sector of refining and distribution of petroleum products.

His mother, Mila, worked for more than 30 years in the Red Cross and is the only woman in Italy to carry the military grade of General.
en.wikipedia.org...

So, this woman is a big time investor, marries into big oil, deep connections to intel agencies, health/drug/science industry, media/photography, and Epstein. 🤔

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Shes just realllllllllly thirsty. Pay no attention to that.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
Big Rally tonight in Greenville, North Carolina. Lots of great things to tell you about, including the fact that our Economy is the best it has ever been. Best Employment & Stock Market Numbers EVER. I’ll talk also about people who love, and hate, our Country (mostly love)! 7: PM

twitter.com...

7: PM -- seems odd

Go to qmap.pub... and type in 00 in the search box. Interesting references come up.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

[7] seconds?
We are getting closer to 0:00:00.
How is that possible?
Close proximity?
Q

qmap.pub...

Nice find! Are we at 0:00:00? Maybe listen for something at the rally tonight?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
MOAR

From The Daily Mail UK

Trump says he's 'not unhappy' with racism fight's result because 'the race card' is 'the only thing they have' now

'Look, they played the race card on Nancy Pelosi.' he said. 'She then – it's one of the all-time classics, they played it on Nancy Pelosi! And I came to her defense,' Trump added, . 'She then, a week later, played it on me!' he added. 'It was rather amazing.'

'The only thing they have, that they can do is, now, play the race card,' he said. 'Which they've always done.'

^^^ Divide and ConQuer works both ways...

Seems an odd "paper" for him to interview with.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

[7] seconds?
How is that possible?
Close proximity?
Q

qmap.pub...

Beyond the Q drop connection...

"7" is in the target box. 7 days? 7 people? 7 continents?

7 days = 7/24 back to Mueller???

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Interesting Q proof --Fire truck homecoming (linked to drop 74)
twitter.com...

m.youtube.com...
edit on 17-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sounds better than being on the 30-yard line.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mueller would be my guess.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Actually it was 'ketsuko'. But, who cares we all stole it. 😂

One of them may finally get beaten down or at least well distracted...

AOC gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant from Jamaica

“There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC,” Murray told Fox News. “And instead of focusing on us, she’s focusing on being famous. Mainly rolling back progress and authoring the job-killing Green New Deal and killing the Amazon New York deal.”

Gonna be a good show! 🍿 😂

If AOC loses her seat to Murray it would be incredibly hilarious. What are the dems going to say when a black, immigrated, conservative, female ousts AOC? itll be priceless.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I looked up Nichole Junkermann in the Offshoreleaks Database. She is a shareholder of a company called Copeland Securities, inc. and guess what jurisdiction its under? British Virgin Islands

offshoreleaks.icij.org...

Here's more:

Copeland Securities is connected to a second shareholder; Sandrine Zerbib. Also connected to a Trust: Olkad Private Investment

Sandrine Zerbib also connected to United in Sports parallel (a company owned by Junkermann) jurisdiction:British Virgin islands

Robert Louis Dryfus is another shareholder. Cousin to Julia Louis Deyfus
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Q said "SOON" over 4 months ago.

That is a great find.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

[7] seconds?
How is that possible?
Close proximity?
Q

qmap.pub...

Beyond the Q drop connection...

"7" is in the target box. 7 days? 7 people? 7 continents?

7 days = 7/24 back to Mueller???

Probably not related to that Q post, but it involves dates so; have we heard anything about why Pence abruptly canceled that trip? Last I heard Pence said he wasn't allowed to talk about it when he was asked. Trump said we will find out "in two weeks" but I haven't really been paying attention to it lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You are the news now!
edit on 17-7-2019 by LurkNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
There's non diabolical reasons for not turning over the file, is my point.

Could also be classified material.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I didn't take it literally, but local "EMP" is a possibility.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Well, there you go! I hadn't gotten that far so thanks for digging all that up. BVI is certainly a very interesting and mega huge honeypot.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A drone possibly loaded with explosives has landed on the roof of a Los Angeles high rise building. U.S. Secret Service are in that building.

Developing situation. It's on 7th st. Q related?
Pic of the building.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't see the company husband works for listed on there at all. They're a global player, so that's good ... I guess?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Body Language Ghost thinks Omar is the leader in that bunch based on their press conference, but she also thinks Tlaib would like to be.

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join