It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Because trump's goals are not q's goals.

That's what it looks like to me anyway.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I dont think we just started selling weapons to SA when Trump took office.....and we had a Democrat president for the 8 years before that.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Are you happy about that? If so why?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Trump just re-Tweeted John Kennedy's comments! The "Four Horsewomen" comment is going viral !!!

“In America, if you hate our Country, you are free to leave. The simple fact of the matter is, the four Congresswomen think that America is wicked in its origins, they think that America is even more wicked now, that we are all racist and evil. They’re entitled to their.....

...opinion, they’re Americans. Now I’m entitled to my opinion, & I just think they’re left wing cranks. They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle, & we should ignore them. The “squad” has moved the Democrat Party substantially LEFT, and.....

....they are destroying the Democrat Party. I’m appalled that so many of our Presidential candidates are falling all over themselves to try to agree with the four horsewomen of the apocalypse. I’m entitled to say that they’re Wack Jobs.” Louisiana Senator John Kennedy

www.breitbart.com...
edit on Wed Jul 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: source added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Even though I agree that obama was wrong to do business with them that is a whataboutisam.

But trump has continue doing what that dem potus did before him , correct?

I'm not ok with selling them weapons or even being allies with them.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Are you saying obama did the right thing , the best thing, when he sold sa weapons?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That second pic w/Obama is from Feb 2017 at Mosquito Island (Branson prefers Moskito Island) also owned by Branson. The island is located on the west side of Gorda Sound adjacent to Virgin Gorda and near Necker Island.
Obama kiteboards with Richard Branson on epic vacation

Moskito Island

Need that Youtuber Droneanon guy to do a few fly-overs.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Are you saying obama did the right thing , the best thing, when he sold sa weapons?

Honestly, I dont care. They are going to get their weapons from somewhere....better from us than from Russia or China. At least then we can keep tabs on them and we know what they have.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Honestly, I dont care. They are going to get their weapons from somewhere....better from us than from Russia or China. At least then we can keep tabs on them and we know what they have.

I'm sure we'll know what they have regardless of where the weapons came from. That's what intelligence agencies are for.

We shouldn't be selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Too big a chance it'll end up in the hands of some proxy terrorist group.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hello folks.

These Q threads have been hanging for nearly five minutes with every refresh for quite some time. It took me nearly 35 minutes to reach this last page.

Forgive me if you already know about this.

Q research has been a crap hole since the BO took over the notables. They're basically pre baking the breads without notables, confining them to their own thread. Problem is, notables used to be crowd sourced. Now they're being decided by one or two people. Not good at all.

Let's face it. The Q research board had been overrun with anti semite shills for quite a while. Shills of all variations, actually. The place has been untenable.

Some of us older anons (I think you know what we're called, but using the term will get this post deleted if I use it) came up with a new board.

8 ch dot net.

slash

qrb

slash

catalog

It's been shill free. Fun to have actual people to dig/meme/pray with. It's like the old CBTS days.

ETA. I wish some of you would post over there on occasion before it gets crazy there. Say something about ATS and I just might catch it. It would be nice to speak candidly with some of you.

It's like a breath of fresh air right now.
edit on 17-7-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Add .html to catalog.

Nice! I wasn't aware of this board.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

DJT Tweet

"America will never buy your act!"
"Cranks"

Sooo much opportunity, yet all they want to do is go “fishing.”

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's the bee's knees at the moment. We've slowly begun migrating there, and it looks like Q is posting, but sans trip code. We can't be sure, but whomever it is...they're really good.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Just like those gang members in my city.

The cops should just go ahead and sell them guns. I mean they're going to get them from somewhere any way. Better that they have the very best and latest technology right? So that we know what they have we will sell them the best america can make.

Your logic has convinced me. Selling weapons to bad people is the right thing to do. Well so long as they are the right kind of bad people, the rich kind.

We don't want to sell anything not even food to those poor losers in iran.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Polls are bs.

The rassmussen poll had the repubs keeping the house in 2018.

Polls are bs.

But people will try and use them to manipulate others. There good for that.
edit on 17-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Polls are bs.

The rassmussen poll had the repubs keeping the house in 2016.

Polls are bs.

But people will try and use them to manipulate others. There good for that.

ummmmm

Nov. 9, 2016 Republicans kept their grip on the House of Representatives on Tuesday, overcoming months of efforts by Democrats to tarnish them by association with Donald J. Trump in what proved to be a grave miscalculation.
Don't Panic and Q on !
Republicans Retain House Majority Despite Democratic Hopes - 2016

I know Mandela Effect

Stay Vigilant !

edit on 7172019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day

In any case, now that RenTec is long gone, and questions about the viability of Deutsche Bank are swirling - yes, it won't be insolvent overnight, but like the world's biggest melting ice cube, there is simply no equity value there any more - everyone else has decided to cut their counterparty risk with the bank with the €45 trillion in derivatives, and according to Bloomberg Deutsche Bank clients, mostly hedge funds, have started a "bank run" which has culminated with about $1 billion per day being pulled from the bank.

Fun Fact: Banks consider "money" held in accounts as a LIABILITY. The Savings Accounts of boys and girls are NOT an asset but a liability. Important distinction.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
More on the "Squad"

Body Language Lady On Who's The Leader (Bitchute link)

She concluded Omar.

Note the word "Squad" as in, a subset of a larger Qeffort. Squad: "a small group of people having a particular task."an assassination squad"

Note how all the media attention is focused on this truly meaningless group, and no attention on the Senate, and Executive Branch (or Nunes/Jordan/Meadows).

Note the DJT tweet triggered it. Look here not there... Left hook coming.

Distraction at its finest, coupled with fishing with the best bait.

Intersting pic

edit on 17-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That was the entire premise of the Obama admin's Fast & Furious gun running program. I cannot take credit for the idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Old book resurrected ....

The SQuadroon

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join