It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3388

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0517d5 No.6968183 📁
Jul 9 2019 13:38:12 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
There is a big [direct] reason why FLYNN's new attorney is seeking security clearance.
Q

Ironic, I just posted that Sara Carter article above.

What could that reason be? So that she can see herself that exculpatory evidence the government has on Flynn? So that she can be read into the Q program?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Re Q3385... interesting PostDelta from #3384:

12:46:55... 12(?) : 2020 election : 5by5

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, what if she needs the security clearance in order to see proof of the bugging inside the SCIF in Trump Tower that's mentioned in Q3389?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

#WINNING

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, what if she needs the security clearance in order to see proof of the bugging inside the SCIF in Trump Tower that's mentioned in Q3389?

I think that's it. We know that they were bugging Trump Tower, but that is still officially classified information.

It's also been reported that the CIA is withholding evidence that would exonerate Flynn. Perhaps the lawyer is seeking access to that evidence?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

They will only accept the Q narrative to put their own spin on it. Mark this down, because it is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
By the way, I find it interesting that Q is blaming Pelosi for his/her/their recent silence.

Pelosi may be a raging alcoholic, but she's not stupid. If Q is legitimate, she likely knows who they are.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
China Lake Naval Weapons Station Destroyed

I believe that was the entire point. This would make sense as to why the National Guard is there. I saw some odd Youtube guy who said that the Hotel folks told him the China Lake folks were told to stay 100 miles away at least - no reason given.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Theres a big push happening both against Assange and towards Russia with celebs and MSM right now Cranky's article on previous pages and here's another example

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

The second tweet actual I believe is categorically false.

Allthough I cannot find a source, because of all the propaganda, I do believe Assange still never outwardly admitted that Manning was his source even with all that happened. I believe he still refers to her as "alleged source."

It's just humorous to me celebs with obvious marching orders and talking points are being deployed.

I'm guessing all this is ahead of something about to come out.

It continues to amaze me how connected so many of these subjects are.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Michael Flynn’s New Brief Shines Sunlight On Prosecutor’s Tactics

The evidence collected by Flynn’s current defense Attorney Sidney Powell, who recently replaced Flynn’s former defense attorney Robert Kelner, sheds new light on the extraordinary tactics used to target and retaliate against Flynn, according to the filing.

The substantial briefing was filed in just the last few days in the case the government filed against Bijan Rafiekian, Flynn’s former consulting firm partner. It was only unsealed Tuesday. Flynn’s own filing is the most recent—after just receiving the government’s filing at 9 pm last night.

Q3372 was posted @ 9:09PM last night.

Something to consider Flynn especially in light of:

Q: "You didn't think the Epstein investigation began a few months ago did you?
It was all under the direction and oversight of AG Jeff Sessions."

A competent Atty might have got the case tossed, which would have eliminated his reason for "arrest." The swamp had to be in charge of his case RM+, or it would have been tossed negating his efforts - double double cross.

I think Flynn was likely directing his attorney's actions, making this even harder on him and his family. If so he must continue carefully in order not to negate anything he has done or will do in the future. Razor's edge...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Theres a big push happening both against Assange and towards Russia with celebs and MSM right now Cranky's article on previous pages and here's another example

twitter.com...

WTH?

Patricia Arquette? How was Manning the source of DNC hack when Manning was in jail?

There is stupid and then there is tweeting stupid.

And yet, Milano tied DJT to JE and the twit army set the record straight in seconds.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well if Patricia Arquette said it......LMAO. The truth about the DNC "hack" and about Seth Rich's activities right before his murder, and the murder itself are all going to come out. I am going to say the biggest "I TOLD YOU SO" in the history of the English language.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She's saying that Assange has revealed a source previously.

In reality he has NEVER.

It has been a major rule for him even after Manning admitted herself that she was the source he never did.

I highly doubt he will ever admit Seth Rich was either under any circumstances , under oath or not.

"Wikileaks never reveals a source." It's an original mission statement.

I sure hope they have other evidence.

He's not going to testify to this.

Mark me.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

WTH?

Patricia Arquette? How was Manning the source of DNC hack when Manning was in jail?

There is stupid and then there is tweeting stupid.

And yet, Milano tied DJT to JE and the twit army set the record straight in seconds.

Shes not alluding to Manning being the source of DNC "hacks," shes saying that with Manning, Assange had no problem dropping the name, but with Seth Rich he beats around the bush.

Either way her narrative is dead after "Russian made propaganda."
edit on 7/9/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Strate8

idk I'm thinking if Q has advanced quantum super computer technology to be able to accurately predict future events then they prob have the capability to keep tabs on Epstein's activity but that's just my theory

A thought I had a couple of days ago -

We all know that the military is supposedly 40 years ahead in terms of the tech they have versus the public sector. I think it's entirely possible they've had quantum supercomputers and superintelligent AI for a while now.

I also think it's likely that, due to the level of tech they control, they've already cracked time travel, or at least the ability to see the future and the past.

Think of what they can do with such a tool. It would explain many things we have seen throughout history that cannot be explained any other way.

I said early on I think AI is involved in all of this Q business.
edit on 7/9/2019 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT. 🤬

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think so too, honestly. The reality of the subject is just so far out, and into the science fiction realm that most peoples eyes just glaze over. If we do find out that Q is 100 % legit and that they are indeed an official source of the Trump admin, then I am going to have A LOT of questions as to how the whole thing works. I hope we all get a detailed explanation one day.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
NEW Q 4 U

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Jul 2019 - 2:28:11 PM

When the FAKE NEWS can't attack you directly using FACTS….
Q

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I agree and most of my suspensions have been confirmed by the things that Aug Tellez and Donald Marshall reveal (they were abducted into the super soldier operation). Much of this advanced tech was developed during wwII by Nazi scientists (who allegedly had contact with Vril beings through channel Marie Orsic. It's been postulated that Tesla also found access to the Vrils and was able to tap into their knowledge of dark matter dark energy. Check out his spirit radio

Project Paperclip brought the Nazis to the US to continue their research uninhibited in undisclosed locations like the Batelle Institute that charlieatthegap brought up and I intend to research more
edit on 9-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Closing in on Adam Schiff?

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join