It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hope so! So far, it just sounds like another rich pervert broke the law. I was expecting more of a SDNY indictment like Michael Cohen's. Person #1 conspired with Person #4, who committed crimes with Person #3, etc..

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

RE: www.cnn.com...

This doesn't sound like sex "trafficking". Just a guy paying girls, some underage, to have sex with him.

Well, if he transported them to and from Florida/NY/New Mexico/Virgin Islands then it would technically be sex trafficking. Also, if he had a whole organization dedicated to finding these girls and pimping them out to other rich, powerful people, that would also be sex trafficking.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No apology necessary. Always good to bring noteworthy topics back to the top. Not everybody has the time to read this thread 24/7.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

After reading thru all this info, I have to say, this theory,Epstein being a spy, has merit. I've asked myself, ' why does it seem like this guy has the world's powerful by the b#?' This 'new money ' nobody who allegedly came out of nowhere, becomes wealthy then magically takes command of world leaders and elite. It's obv he wanted to get as many blackmail dossiers as he could but why? For what reason? So he could skate on his crimes? That's def part of it but what if he had a bigger mission controlled by bosses. If Epstein's a spy then all our politicians are comped and our national security is at high risk and that puts his arrest on a whole nother level.

Charles Bronfman is co-creator of the Mega Group...I wonder if Keith Raniere could be another spy
edit on 8-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I guess the SDNY doesn't want to tough that aspect of Epstein crimes... sigh.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

A member touched on this last night but, the sources you provided are very intriguing. WoW!
I wonder if Epstein was also running a blackmail network with the underage girls? Kinda like a Hugh Hefner. He had hidden cams installed everywhere.

I don't know all his business dealings but how did he accumulate all these multi-million assets and make so much $$$. Apparently, he's not really a billionaire but a high 9 figure. He only managed Billionaires investments so why would they trust him with such a shady past?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I brought the possibility of Ghesaline working for Mossad yesterday based on her father's life. It was pure speculation on my part.

Emn mentioned Epstein as well.

Looks like you have gathered good info which I will now go back and read.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Everybody is a "spy" it's more like a system, you gather people and data then use it... Some for their own benefit, some with other goals like Thomas Wictor writes "Trump Started Working With The FBI Since 1981".

Sat, March 16, 2019 ENDGAME : POTUS Trump's Vindication Nears

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I figured it was prob brought up but I didn't want to search through all the comments lol

Yea...the Mega Group seems key. Epstein, Wexman, Bronfman and Maxwell all tie in. Along with several other prominent people

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

"Hefner collected a $1 million salary and enjoyed the privilege of essentially free housing, he owned virtually no tangible assets nor real estate. Although it has been widely reported that he sold the Playboy Mansion for $100 million to his next-door neighbor last year, Hefner likely received none of that money—because by then, he no longer even owned the property."

Playboy’s Hugh Hefner Was Worth Much Less Than You Think at His Death

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

True but maybe Epstein isn't just another wealthy sleazebag who's also a control freak obsessed with manipulating his peers. Maybe he had loftier goals like blackmailing and controlling our government for a foreign country

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec

"Hefner collected a $1 million salary and enjoyed the privilege of essentially free housing, he owned virtually no tangible assets nor real estate. Although it has been widely reported that he sold the Playboy Mansion for $100 million to his next-door neighbor last year, Hefner likely received none of that money—because by then, he no longer even owned the property."

Playboy’s Hugh Hefner Was Worth Much Less Than You Think at His Death

Posted as a reminder
Hef sex tapes buried at SEA! Playboy lothario 'dumped a casket full of saucy videos into the ocean because he feared his most famous and secret conquests would be exposed' after Pamela Anderson's tryst went viral

Playboy Magazine founder and notorious lady's man Hugh Hefner made sure that his stash of personal sex tapes was lost forever in the ocean, decades before he died at the age of 91 in 2017.

Hef entrusted Playboy Mansion head of security Joe Piastro with overseeing the sealing of video and audio recordings of his most secret affairs in a cask lined with cement and tossing it into the Pacific Ocean in the 1990s, an insider told the Sun.

maybe this is when the elites fixation on Submarines comes into the picture - lots of black mail in that box I am sure ( j/K about the sub thing)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Seems like the U.S. has been sold out to so many other countries...Britain, S.A. , China, Israel....I wonder if they're all fighting over who gets to control us

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Huh. Thanks for sharing that link!

Did not realize nor the connections.
From your link...

The situation dates back to 2011, when private equity firm Rizvi Traverse Management, in partnership with Hefner, bought Hefner’s company Playboy Enterprises (which in turn owns Playboy) and took it private for about $217 million. But Hefner didn’t actually put up the money, nor did he sell his stock. Instead, he just gave all his shares to Rizvi in exchange for a minority stake in the new company and a couple of simple promises: Hefner would receive an annual salary of $1 million, and he would be allowed to live out the rest of his life in the Playboy Mansion for rent of just $100 a year.

"Rizvi Traverse Management" is mentioned in Q208/Q200. I'm sure Rizvi was discussed in previous Q thread.

Yep, J&C shared alot of info and nice map showing many connections - another spider web.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
CNN will certainly downplay this case. As Lefty “favs” get brought in, the stain has to be mitigated early on.

DOJ - “underage sex trafficking and conspiracy...”
FOX - “underage sex trafficking and conspiracy...”
QNN - “told you. More coming. Buckle up.”
CNN - “massage parlor matter”
edit on 8-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Now WHO will ask the Q uestion lol

Remember now

She giggled and said something to a person out of frame. Did any anon catch it?

youtu.be...

edit on 8-7-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Interestingly, no mention of Little St. James Island. Wouldn't the US have jurisdiction of the island being that it's a US Territory?

It is privately owned, but is part of the US Virgin Islands. I should think that it would fall under US Jurisdiction.

If it is at all held in the US, in any way, I expect our favorite Executi ve Order would deal with confiscating all or most. At the very least rendering it null.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
On Fox Feed end of presser,
reporter with purple hair says,
"man, all the Q-Anon people are gonna be freaking out over this…"

Well maybe
IMHO it doesn't prove Q is real but it does prove that the MSM know who we are and know what we think. She seems nice but (((they))) are scared of us.

Congrats frens, we are the news now!
edit on 8-7-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just a thought about Epstein arrest:

Could any Supreme Court Justices be involved in these crimes and hence impeached?

I have a theory on this. The Vid posted the LAL the other day had Bill Binney speaking about the practice of the NSA handing over information to LEO and then the LEO back engineering the case with conventional evidence. Unethical per the "law".

Q has indicated that we are in War Time, so certain restrictions have been removed or altered concerning NSA data gathering.

Maybe it is possible that the back engineering can be used to nab the bad guys, but also clear the paths for those who flipped. So while Roberts was blackmailed into condoning FISA abuse or bad decisions, his flipping could be helped by cleaning up the mess.

Since the NSA collects WW data, it can be used all over depending on the laws of each region or country.

A key focal point is switching "sides" as it must be offered - choice.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Clip showing the Antifa stepping up, or is it down, to paper dispensers. This clip includes some super hero's, actual caped people.

I would not hire these kids to mow my lawn, much less be my "liberator".

Watching the clip I am struck by a deeper part of the entire mass gathering - the damn cellphone video. Folks watching a digital version of a reality they are standing in, renders the ENTIRE reality garbage from every POV. Hence the absurd notion of this being a liberating force of some sort.

They're video game players in their minds and in the actual reality itself.

Even more odd, I'm viewing a copy of a copy of a copy of it in my home.

Death to the evil Nazi newspaper boxes !!!!!!!!

Maybe if we set up something along the lines of that show "American Gladiators" we could channel these doofus' pent-up anger into something productive. (Or at least harmlessly entertaining.)
edit on 8-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join