It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From Nancy Pelosi's daughter:

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.

Some of our favs...

twitter.com...

I think we can all guess who at least a couple of her "favs" are. God bless her for being willing to face the possibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Wow. Bill Clinton flying on Lolita Express...sometimes ditching his SS detail. Then there’s one flight by DJT.

Something tells me that one flight may not have gone like Epstein wanted or DJT.

26 to 1. That paints a picture.

www.foxnews.com...

For a while now, I've wondered if Trump saw something on that flight that disgusted him.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Prosecutors' bail memo on Jeffrey Epstein 10 pg memo.

The defendant’s apparent previous willingness to obstruct a federal investigation, harass or tamper with witnesses, and hire private investigators that “forc[ed] off the road” the father of an individual relevant in the investigation is alarming.

As set forth above, in this case, the risk of flight in this case is extraordinarily real. The defendant is extremely wealthy, has extensive foreign contacts, and is charged with serious offenses that carry a potential statutory sentence of up to 45 years’ imprisonment—even a fraction of which could result in the defendant, who is 66 years old, spending the rest of his life in jail. In sum, the defendant’s transient lifestyle, his lack of family or community ties, his extensive international travel and ties outside the country, and his vast wealth, including his access to and ownership of private planes, all provide the defendant with the motive and means to become a successful fugitive.

Accordingly, the Government respectfully submits that the defendant cannot and will not be able to meet his burden of overcoming the strong presumption in favor of detention, that there are no conditions of bail that would assure the defendant’s presence in court proceedings in this case or protect the safety of the community, and that any application for bail should be denied.

Very truly yours,
GEOFFREY S. BERMAN
United States Attorney

Emphasis mine.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So just to assuage everyones fears here, Maureen Comey is NOT the lead prosecutor on this case. That would be Geoffrey S. Berman, Esquire. :-)

Some notes on Berman, pulled from a current /pol/ thread

Some interesting bits about Berman
>volunteered during Trump transition
>replaced Preet Bharara
>since he was recused by way of his apointer, Sessions, Berman's deputy was in charge of the raid on Cohen.
>Berman is taking down Avenatti rn
>brought drug trafficking charges against big pharma
>also did gay things like go after the MAGA bomber Cesar Sayoc
>indicted some pro trump rep from NY who endorsed trump for insider trading
>BIG pedo hater, supports Megans law big time
here is where it all starts to connect to the 5 players mentioned above (Trump, Barr, Rosenstein, Gulliani, Mueller)

>Berman was a partner of Gulliani's at Greenberg Traurig
>he worked directly on ridding the New York Carpenters Union of Mob influence

so now we have another connected individual

What are the chances all the same players, Gulliani, Barr, Rosenstein, Mueller, Trump, and now Berman all appear again, decades later, in organized crime cases again. before it was the mob, now its organized crime in gov whether thats (((russian collusion) or pedo networks and influence in politics, these guys have rotated between retirement, public and private service, only to all end back up in close proximity again on the same type of cases.

they are all either working against us or the 4d chess meme is real and are working for us
edit on 8-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Wow. Bill Clinton flying on Lolita Express...sometimes ditching his SS detail. Then there’s one flight by DJT.

Something tells me that one flight may not have gone like Epstein wanted or DJT.

www.foxnews.com...

For a while now, I've wondered if Trump saw something on that flight that disgusted him.

And if it disgusted Trump it must have been EVIL rather than merely schoolboy twisted.

2nd

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Things like this leak. If we don’t hear something in a few hours, I’m thinking false.

If it's someone as famous as Epstein, I would definitely expect to hear rumors at least by the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

POTUS was on the war path w/Foxnews yesterday and now seems to be promoting this news site...

The Reagan Battalion

@ReaganBattalion

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This morning, on the way to work, I heard an AM radio show guy from Harrisburg, PA say that Joe Biden has been out of sight for a period of time now. He chalked it up to Joe getting 'refreshed' (plastic surgery).
Maybe there is another reason?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Not to my knowledge.... but we have seen how much he likes little girls.
Here is a link to a blog that lists out the names in the 'little black book'. I didnt see Joe Biden in there.
Link.
edit on b000000312019-07-08T12:40:23-05:0012America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jul 2019 12:40:23 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Yeah but then Trump goes an hires Acosta who helped Epstein get the deal of a lifetime for being a pedo and seal the documents to make sure all involved were protected and hidden from prosecution.

No doubt Clinton is dirty with his 26 flights and leaving behind the SS on the Lolita express , but trump doesn't look clean either.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Trillium

POTUS was on the war path w/Foxnews yesterday and now seems to be promoting this news site...

The Reagan Battalion

@ReaganBattalion

Unless I’m missing something it’s just an aggregator of stories. Seems kind of weak/thin.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

lol, yeah this will go from a single domestic flight to colluding with sex traffickers... clock ticking on next Dossier.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yea, maybe Trump is pointing focus for another reason. They just tweeted "Qanon is a fake conspiracy theory." LOL.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

www.foxnews.com...

Yeah but then Trump goes an hires Acosta who helped Epstein get the deal of a lifetime for being a pedo and seal the documents to make sure all involved were protected and hidden from prosecution.

No doubt Clinton is dirty with his 26 flights and leaving behind the SS on the Lolita express , but trump doesn't look clean either.

Not saying this is fact, but while the consensus is Acosta sweetdealed him, it is possible Acosta was blackmailed or threatened into the deal - consider the climate and BC/HRC/Blackbook names Queen even, etc. So it very well could be Acosta is being shielded by being where he is.

One thing revealed via Q, blackmail is not only a thing, it is a currency that guides all decisions made involving those in high places. In an new era, many have flipped, changed hats and we all must avail ourselves to support that, for without it nothing would be accomplished.

As floated earlier, if JE is a spy, mole or rat, then he too must be seen in a less polarized light - or at least his actions.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Andy,
Correct me if I am wrong but I remember reading, somewhere, that the one flight Trump took was with Epsteins son and they flew from Florida to New York. Most of the trips Clinton took actually went to THE island.... correct?
Thanks,
Quad

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The parties and the judge have agreed to adjourn the detention hearing until July 11 at 2pm. Epstein will be detained until then.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There are so many layers/levels to this. There are aspects that I'm sure we haven't been made aware of, yet. I do try(even though it is very tough for me lol) to remain as neutral as possible. I try to view this as a production being played out on the world stage. I tell myself not to get attached to any of the character roles or even take sides because the crucial stuff is going on backstage. It's not even really a battle of good vs evil but rather, light (illumination, transparency, information) vs. dark( secrecy, occult or hidden knowledge)

I just hope more is revealed that will tie in the bloodline families which will then hopefully tie in the otherworldly deities or beings that control them. That would offer an explanation for why they perform ritual sacrifices. Aside from the realization that the world is run by pedo cannibal psychopaths
edit on 8-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned -- just thought it was curious wording.

Former FBI official: Indictment of Jeffrey Epstein is 'placeholder,' expect dozens more charges in near future

former FBI official said Monday that the federal indictment of Jeffrey Epstein is a "placeholder" for prosecutors and he expects a much larger "superseding" indictment to be forthcoming.

Former Assistant FBI Director Chris Swecker said he believes the two-count indictment was brought to get Epstein "off the street" as fast as possible.

"I think a decision was made that this conduct was ongoing, perhaps," he said.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join