It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens Disobey New Zealand Gun Ban, Only 530 of 300,000 People Turned Guns In

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yours haven't been tested to the max yet. If and when they are tested, you lose automatically if you have no right to bear arms. None of us have been tested to that extent....yet. At least when Americans are, we will have a FIGHTING chance.

I would agree if American people weren't so divided, reality is media just has to radicalise one side of the political spectrum into action and you people would simply just kill each other without government needing to lift a finger.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: shooterbrody

You know you're free to believe whatever you like, but please just gain some life experience outside of the U S before claiming you have more Freedoms than the rest of us.

I served
I attended classes with your ilk
Your govt rationed them fosters at school.
I visited your island.
You used to be relevant.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We are divided on a lot of things, but we have a way of coming together when it counts. You probably only get CNN over there and have the impression that We The People are breaking up. It's mostly the politicians that are fracturing and they try desperately, along with their propaganda arm, the msm, to divide us.

But, while we do argue amongst ourselves politically, We The People that still possess the soul of America understand that there are some among us that get all queasy and blind when it comes to the fundamentals of the 2A. A particular political party and their mouthpieces constantly push the gun-grabbing narrative. It will not happen.

Unfortunately, there are some in our midst that have lost their soul. There are some that haven't been here long enough to acquire one. There are some in our midst that want to fundamentally change our soul.

Government cannot take nor give us, the American people, those ten basic rights laid out in the Bill of Rights. It is just a fact and it is worth fighting and dying for.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It must alter the brain's thought process when a person is elected to a position of power.

At my place of employment, they told me I couldn't keep a 5 inch blade on my leg. There are many uses for a knife at my work, but nope, can't have it, but box cutters are fine, since they couldn't possibly open a windpipe

At the end of the day it comes down to intent, if I'm dead set on ingoring the legal ramifications of murdering someone, there exists a plethora of instruments at my work I could use.

Have to feed my kids though, so all I can do is laugh at these people and carry a box cutter, which has obviously never been used to inflict grievous injury, hijack planes, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join