It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPPOSED 1939 Nazi Haunebu Flying Saucer Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Triple post
edit on 7-6-2019 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Triple post, ATS was freezing up

How do I delete duplicate posts?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Triple post, ATS was freezing up
How do I delete duplicate posts?

Yup, a slowdown occurs every 30 mins on the hour and half-hour. Start your conspiracy theories now!

Seriously though, tell the mods and they'll most likely classify the other two duplicates as "thread drift".

edit on 7-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Of course the Germans had Neutral-Dimension Craft...yes that's right you heard it correctly....they created an ionised field around themselves and they slipstream between dimension.Its not really a secret anymore....lol......millions of abductees have been uploaded with basic data and they don't even know it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

That is a contentious issue.
It is basically a claim used to sell a German author's book, there is actually no evidence they ever achieved it.
Also if claim's they tested a device are valid why did they then not use them since that was well before they lost the war.

Still it is an interesting claim and here are two video's one going more in depth including something about the supposed test of a nuclear bomb in October of 1944 and one in which some scientists claim that there are five Nazi nukes still buried in a cave.

Personally I believe given his mentality that if Hitler had the bomb he would have used it, unless the SLAVE scientists forced to work on the device realizing what they had created then destroyed there own research and refused to co-operate any further - probably suffering an SS Luger bullet to the brain as a result.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not barren wastelands....the old nukes are probably inert.....they lied about everything...……...as usual...…..nukes don't make the land uninhabitable for 1000s of years.....its BS.....they just want to leave them where they are so they don't have to deal with revisionist history.......and they will leave them there.

Hitler was attacking the Illuminatti …...same with Ceaser…...same wth Napolean …… same with Kennedy.....same wth Trump...…..everyone knows the HJs are pulling strings....history is no joke and the persecution was and is driven by a counter-force that wants to wipe out all but itself....the persecution is the natural human reaction to GLOBAL control measures being forced upon everyone to support only one leg of the chair.

If you want to rule the world you must deal with the Group at the top....its always the same group....the opposition changes but the Home Team remains the same...something is very very very wrong.
edit on 8-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Here is an interesting video from youtube, pay particular attention to the time mark 3:55 to 4:41, it is not what I believe however that is one interesting tale and a very intriguing video indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Looks too much like this one in Mexico:

youtu.be...

edit on 8-6-2019 by reject because: You tube

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

you're confused. Die Glocke wasn't a flying disc.

Die Glocke
Disc Aircraft of the Third Reich
Black Sun Redux
edit on 9/6/2019 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...everyone knows the HJs are pulling strings...

What's an 'HJ'?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Originally it was the abbreviation in Germany for Hitler youth but according to Google (I have to check these thing's out as I am not a sapling myself) it mean's Hand Job, using short abbreviations show's the Cell Phone generation up immediately, we tend to try to spell our word's - in my case with variable success but it is still rather humorous.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Originally it was the abbreviation in Germany for Hitler youth but according to Google (I have to check these thing's out as I am not a sapling myself) it mean's Hand Job, using short abbreviations show's the Cell Phone generation up immediately, we tend to try to spell our word's - in my case with variable success but it is still rather humorous.
Doesn't work in the context of the post. We'll just have to wait for its creator to chime in. But thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Here is an interesting video from youtube, pay particular attention to the time mark 3:55 to 4:41, it is not what I believe however that is one interesting tale and a very intriguing video indeed.

Oh, my. The "drones" are back.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I just discovered this video clip on YouTube today, which is one that I've never seen before.

Then you've been living under a rock, this site and the "bell" has been very well known in UFO circles for many years. There's been tons of documentaries about it.. Even Ancient Aliens has covered it a decade+ ago

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Yup, a slowdown occurs every 30 mins on the hour and half-hour. Start your conspiracy theories now!

I'm pretty sure that's when the NSA does their info scavenging so that everything we post here is properly sorted and filed and tucked away into our personal security folders (under our real names) so they'll know who to round up when/if the time comes.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Probably, but it is still pertinent and yes I also believe that is a drone, perhaps an experimental one ever see those Dyson hair dryers that have no fan in the usual sense but blow air right through them, similar looking tech to my eye's and therefore not alien as some claim's and unlikely to be a Vimana in the sense of ancient Vimana (Ancient Indian airplanes, space planes and even a type that could fly under water and in the air) believers.
So probably an experimental drone or maybe CGI on that one, it's only the image they have used for the video though, watch the video though it is very interesting but not saying that I accept it's story, still that is not the first time I have heard of this claim of an Indian guy building an air craft before the right brothers - AND also making it remote control which would mean he was also ahead in the radio field of technology - but given the Indian Hindu Extremists wanting to claim that there ancestors created everything in the past and modern scientists just stole the lot of there idea's I would take it with a small shovel full of Salt.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

Probably, but it is still pertinent and yes I also believe that is a drone, perhaps an experimental one ever see those Dyson hair dryers that have no fan in the usual sense but blow air right through them, similar looking tech to my eye's and therefore not alien as some claim's and unlikely to be a Vimana in the sense of ancient Vimana (Ancient Indian airplanes, space planes and even a type that could fly under water and in the air) believers.

It's just that a few years back this was such a dominant topic on this site, it's somewhat nostalgic. Still, though, I guess you could have a point about their reality. Most people eventually decided it was either a hoax or a art/graphics project, however, honestly, nobody was ever found or came forward to admit that they did it.

The clincher for me, though, was reviewing the "notebook" that was supposedly secretly copied, and on one of the numbered pages of images of the devices there were three-ring punch holes that did not line up with the punch holes that would have been on the opposite side next page. Oops. That suggested it was all computer generated fantasy.

Fun, though, for a while.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

A little backstory on this tale:

A German rocket scientist, Willy Ley, fled Germany and came to the United States back in 1935. He claimed that a group called Wahrheitsgesellschaft (Society for Truth), managed to contact an alien race who were called the Vril-ya, who lived in subterranean caverns under Antarctica. This race had access to a mysterious energy force of limitless power, called Vril.

Remember that Live tv-broadcast that was interrupted by the Alien named VRILon? Here was the message:
This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides at present operating on your world. They will suck your energy from you – the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return. Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tmpxvx

Interesting observation and addition to the thread, it is almost off this topic but still very interesting and if there was even a grain of truth behind the claim's then one would wonder if perhaps there are several distinct human races walking among us today, perhaps not necessarily with the same agenda as one another and if these factions of previous civilization's are our friend's or our enemy's - after all they may be just as human as us just in possession of technology left over from previous long lost civilizations - if they are such then they can not have mankind's best interests at heart - unless they have had a change of heart - since they have in that case left the rest of humanity namely us to our own devices and only gotten scared out of there burrow by the advent of our own technological age.

They are under that circumstance therefore isolationists living in a parallel subterranean civilization - or even several such and there only interest in us is control, control for there own benefit and not therefore for ours.

Which would show this Vrillon chap to be actually be extremely suspect.

Still there are several reasons why advanced ancient human's may have hidden underground and obscured there presence even from other survivors of some event living on the surface of the planet, perhaps they have an idyllic existence if overly controlled - maybe the pay off is longer life etc, perhaps they are hiding from someone else - someone that may have wiped both the ancient technological civilization on the surface of the planet of which there ancestor's were once a part, perhaps even a true extra terrestrial predator civilization.

I do not believe they come from the Pleiades or any other such location, the Pleiades for example are a very young star group far younger than our own sun and for life to have not only arisen there in the short time since there formation but to have also become human like interstellar travelers far ahead of older life system's such as our own is highly improbable.

Then there are the claim's of some people such as Karen Hudes a former world banker whom claimed that there was another race of man in charge of the world, that this other race was superior in there mental ability's but lacked human creativity and inventiveness yet were consummate manipulators and had herded human civilization for eon's often setting us at war with one another with the sole intent of culling our numbers as they were in affect and in spite of being in ruling positions actually deathly afraid of the potential for our race not only to evolve past them but also to wipe them out should we ever become aware of them and there crime's against our humanity - they are supposedly closely related but if they have children with a normal human there children are sterile and can suffer other problem's - they supposedly have very large brains and tall heads.

Of course this is the same lady that made quite frankly crackers claim's that the ancient sun worshiping pharaoh Akhenaten was Moses which he quite frankly was most definitely not so I should definitely take her claim with a large shovel of salt, still she believes it and once was the world's top female banker.

Nevertheless her claim bears merit for one other reason, if different OTHER human factions were manipulating the more primitive (we) shorter lived and less intelligent humanity on the surface and setting us against one another in some kind of proxy war then what happens to either side and to us if the war between these two (or more as well as potential outside - true alien or at least non terrestrial faction's) presumably more advanced sub races of old man (they may have a very long hatred of one another) goes critical and they resort to direct conflict regardless of the harm it could cause to our race (hybrid species could be nothing more or less than an attempt to create super soldiers under the control of either or both sides to be used against one another and to against us as we are getting a bit too advanced for them to maintain control and starting to hypothesize about them which surely must make them even more uncomfortable) - it is possible that the Karen Hudes referenced race are the same that once may have wiped out the surface civilization of which the antartic faction - if either of these are real so this is purely hypothetical - were survivor's and it is also possible that the antarctic race therefore are no friend's of the Cabal race and vice versa depending on how many time's the Cabal race have acted to destroy and failed to entirely do so the race of man that they are manipulating.

Of course this is very much off topic but far too interesting a diversion you have brought up.

Important note I do not actually ascribe to any of this so this is not my own belief but if I let my mind run with the whole conspiracy agenda, break away civilization theory and former advanced civilization as well as claim's including from Karen Hudes whom as I said before I found extremely interesting until she started to claim that Moses was Akhenaten etc and then she lost me entirely because by that point she sounded to me to be completely crazy - then again like I say she was one of the world's top female bankers once so the lady was no slouch as far as intellect is concerned (and except for old Moses maybe she was/is right).

edit on 11-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
wow. I could SWEAR that all this Nazi Flying-Saucer / "Haunebu" stuff was totally debunked long-ago (like in the 1970's?).

I seem to recall it was all traced-back to a US-based white-supremacist group that faked diagrams, and photos because they were trying to make the Nazi's look "superior" after-the-fact (even though the lost the war, lets not forget) for the purpose of recruiting new members?

Maybe somebody can find the right citation?

Its funny how stuff like this get re-cycled over and over again and again. Its like the various race-baiting hoaxes about black gang initiations, which migrated from chain-letters (in the 70's) to faxes (in the 80's), then to e-mail (in the 90's), then later to unsocial media (in the 2000's).

That not withstanding, I thinK that complex in the Owl mountains should be excavated and explored for historical context. But, I suspect you won't find anything more advanced than V1, V2 and/or ME-262 parts - which for their time were certainly very advanced and worth protecting (initially by the Germans) and later secreting-away (by the Allies).

And, yeah, that "henge" looks EXACTLY to me like the base of the cooling-tower the other poster contributed, which again has also been known for at least a DECADE if not TWO by now.

edit on 2019-6-24 by EnhancedInterrogator because: gAMMER

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join