It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPPOSED 1939 Nazi Haunebu Flying Saucer Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey !

You can get your own model, on sale today for $63.99

www.squadron.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
What troubles me is if the video is from 1939 what stopped the Germans implementing the technology into their war factories, why did they wait till almost the end of the war to create a jet fighter.

Well, the Third Reich was intended to last 1000 years. They erm missed the mark somewhat, but the strength of Germany's new wave of hidden tanks during the late Battle Of The Bulge was a genuine shock to the Allies, the Nazis hoping that we'd be delayed for a very long period of time in order to develop extra-destructive brand new tech, including, of course, the A-Bomb.

And perhaps a super-duper flying saucer fleet (just chucked that bit in to stay on topic!).

BTW, thank you to the USA on D-Day!
It was a moving ceremony yesterday.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The footage look's fake BUT there are photo's from the time that look to be genuine and guess what it was NOT Nazi, oh they may have painted there marking's on it when they repaired it enough to get it to actually fly but probably never learned to properly control it or fully repair system's they most likely could neither comprehend nor replicate or of course they would have won the war, it is possible that these craft WERE later moved to south America and perhaps even Antarctica and later encountered by the 1947 allied - US - Task force that was really sent there to investigate the potential of a NAZI hold out that might still be working on the Atomic Bomb but even then though they may have managed to get them to fly better they probably still only had a rudimentary grasp on what they had unearthed.

SO what was it.

Guess what there was a full fledged aerial battle over Nuremburg in the year 1561 of our lord and some of those craft crashed into the ground with fires, some of them may even have DUG into the ground with the force of there impact as the speed's those thing's can travel are not for the feint hearted now are they.

So whom would have been interesting in this potentially esoteric knowledge.
Well it so happens that there was a special branch of the SS called the Ahnenerb and they were very interested in the Occult, Ancient Technology, Atlantis and the belief in superior ancient knowledge and previous civilization's.

So back to Nuremburg, how and when did the NAZI's get there hand's on ancient shot down UFO's that may have been buried twenty or more feet into the ground, well it so happens that they set out on a massive building project perhaps as a cover for this actually very clandestine and deliberate search.
museums.nuernberg.de...

Now if you have the patience to read a book that does cover the idea that the NAZI's had this UFO, the BELL - DIE CLOCK AKA KEKSBURG UFO and that Viktor Schauberger invention the Implosion engine*** (see suppressed energy technology) may have been used by the NAZI's to create there own UFO's - which I disbelieve though I do believe they had these dug up one's - then I would recommend reading this brilliant book by Nick Cook a former JANES AVIATION Journalist.

vielewelten.at...

I do however believe that since Operation Paperclip and back room dealing's with NAZI's by the US after WW2 that much of this NON NAZI technology was then reverse engineered with aid and the funding of the United States but it is also possible that the NAZI's or a break away faction that survived the war in south America and perhaps Antarctica did indeed develop the mean's to reverse engineer enough of the technology to force the US to a peace treaty - veiled as the Antarctic treaty perhaps - remember after paperclip the US forces are claimed by many sources though not the official one's to have retreated from Antarctica having suffered heavy losses and approximately six month's later there was a seismic event from the region that may or may not have been a sub glacial atomic bomb detonation.

Perhaps the US/Allies playing there nuclear trump card having smuggled a bomb into Antarctica close enough to the NAZI base to reverse the short term advantage the Nazi technology had given them and perhaps forcing them to then come begging to the American's using there technology (there's or Nuremburg battle alien regardless - or schauberger) as a bargaining chip.

There were two sides in that battle over Nuremburg, two mother ship's very different from one another launched very different small craft that fought.

One side lost and fled, the other won.

The craft the Nazi's recovered were therefore the Inferior craft of the losing side but there possession of that technology MAY have aroused the interest of the victor's and also perhaps of the losers in the war OR of other party's that may also have been concerned and it is possible that one faction or another later did make contact with either the NAZI's - but gave them no help - or even the US and played them for mug's.

edit on 6-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I remember most of this stuff from 2006 I think, all this was on a white supremacy site. Like white Aryans or something.

I may still have the URL but the site is long gone. The Rense video certainly was on there as were several of the stills, I'm certain there were ATS threads on it from back then. It was one of the reasons I Joined.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

That is quite possible, go searching for the Ahnenerb on the tube and you will find video's that sickeningly paint them in a nicer light then they should, also there is a large neo Nazi contingent in eastern Europe and even perversely the nation were they did the most harm of all Russia as well as of course our own home grown western European Nazi's.

It's a pertinent point to make as well, any delving into this will likely stumble upon propaganda material.

Historically speaking though it is worth remembering the Allies ran circles around the Nazi's in most technological areas and the few areas were they gained an upper hand it was either too late or too little and a lot of those were also achieved with the forced help of captive scientists whom were definitely not German and included Jewish and Slavic scientists.

I am struggling with politics in my own country at the moment as my party of choice has been infested with anti-Semites - but there rival's currently in power whom have always also had there own anti-Semites including former prime ministers are now making the most of it to try to turn the public away from the centre left party and leave there economic right wingers in power as long as they can hold on.

Still notable invention's of the NAZI's, guided anti ship missile - launched from a plane the first and only test was a success for the German's sinking a troop ship with about 4000 us soldiers on board but thankfully the German Heinkel never got home because we shot it down so Hitler though the test was failure (it might have turned the tide in there favour on there western front but thankfully it's further development was then not pursued).

(Actually the first cruise missile probably goes to the Chinese whom had a massive firework rocket, four downward rockets and a large back one that would skim over the water when launched from a ship and explode over an enemy vessel setting it alight, the Chinese also defeated a more modern imperial Russian army at the start of the 20th century using firework's, cannon and musket's.
(for that matter the Chinese had water wheel bellow's powered blast furnaces in the 700's to make steel and also invented - a very - very long time ago the transverse bulkheads that failed the titanic but actually are sound invention probably based on the chambers of a reed of cane)

They were in fact between about six month's to two years behind we Brit's in development of the atomic bomb, it was British research (about 4/5th's complete) and expertise that gave the bomb to the US with the US then being unfairly credited with it's development, we had stalled due to the war effort meaning our resources were needed elsewhere or just maybe we could have nuked berlin by 43.

The Jet Engine, there is claim the NAZI's developed there's independently but there is also every chance that they Stole frank whittles idea, he had invented the modern jet engine in the 1930's and had even demonstrated an early test model to the old men then in charge of the RAF, they had refused to back him so instead of us having early jet fighter interceptors as soon as the late 1930's we never actually flew our Gloucester meteor until the mid 1940's though the German air frame was definitely superior with many post war German pilot's whom had the chance to fly both the meteor and the me 262 that they wished they had the 262 BUT with the meteor's engine, the lack of rare earth metal's and the high temperatures of the meteors engine meant it had a very short life span and a propensity to explode.

Anti magnetic mine measures, the German's had developed ingenious magnetic mine's that would float to the surface when a large ferro magnetic signature passed overhead and explode, we developed the Degaussing coil, a copper wire at it's simplest explanation with a current flowing through it that reduced the magnetic signature of a large ship to almost nothing rendering the German magnetic ship mine useless.

Radar, ours was far more advanced than the German's, it had been developed both before and independently.

Radio guidance of bombers, the German's developed a technique to guide there night bombers using two directional radio signals', when there bomber was over the target a buzzer would sound telling them it was fine to drop there bomb's, we meanwhile just added our own radio signal forcing the bulk of there bomb's to drop over empty country or in the sea.

Tank's, the Russian's developed sloped armour for there workhorse tractor like T34's which gave the Nazi's one hell of a fright, of course it was an ancient invention that was reinvented as it had been used in the past on early war ship's to deflect cannon shot.

The German's were also idiot's, they sent there tank's into Russia with NARROW TREADS, in winter much of the land of Russia turn's into bog, the tank's could not operate as there tread's/track's were far too narrow which then allowed the Russian's time to fight back.

Hitler over ruled his general's, they had taken the oil field's and they had advised him to consolidate there army's position and make use of that oil but he wanted to destroy the Russian's so over ruled them and sent his army's to there death most notably at the battle for Stalingrad, the Russian's lost the most people of any nation in that war and yet still were the main reason we actually won the war - they won it a testament to there indomitable spirit.

But if it had not been for operation overlord the NAZI's would still have turned the ride back on them and actually won the war so in fact it was the western allies that saved Russia.

Over the battle of Kursk there were many sightings' of a UFO or several, it never attacked anyone despite later claim's made up probably in the last ten years or so but seemed to simply observe the battle and was seen by both sides according to some story's I have read about it - interested party's not from either side perhaps OR a future tour bus with some sight seer's wanting to watch an ancient battle in real time - not a pleasant thought either way.

Sadly and to our emanant shame much of the ideology the NAZI's based there own upon as formulated by Victorian class supremacist and race supremacist's in the UK whom had adopted Darwinism as mean's to justify there own ideology's of superior and inferior class and race, they were the antithesis of the likes of Marx and even the American statement all men created equal.

If you do some research you find a lot about there quite frankly barmy idea's, they were actually mostly a group of public school boy sexually deviant racists and right wing British political ideologists whom both believed in and actively set out to prove themselves superior to all other's, this ideology created a raft of post Darwin ideology's and those then disseminated throughout the western world in the 1800's and early 1900's culminating the foundation of belief that gave rise to the vile Nazi party and it's ideology's, also Eugenics' was another idea from the time yet if you go back just a century or two before that time most German's were described as swarthy or even dark skinned far from the Aryan model of blond blue eye's perfection that both those early British right winger's and later Hitler and company wanted to propagate.
www.dialoginternational.com...
edit on 6-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

The concrete structure from the first video was debunked as a water tower foundation.

if the debunking consisted of merely claiming that it was a water tower, there couldn't have been much debunking.

a thing called evidence comes to mind, not sure why. I wont worry about corroborating evidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Also of note it was NEVER shown to be a water tower structure and had nothing to do with such a structure so it was never actually debunked just claimed that it was a water tower, that book I linked to goes over it in a lot of detail, it was obviously built to keep something DOWN not to support something so was a probable test rig and definitely no water tower.

It was also linked to Die Glock AKA the Bell or later when the yank's were copying or testing the very same object the Kecksberg UFO (which the NAZI's probably dug out of the ground at Nuremburg).

edit on 7-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sorry in my reply to thedigirati I made a serious typo.

8th paragraph down.

The Jet Engine, there is claim the NAZI's developed there's independently but there is also every chance that they Stole frank whittles idea, he had invented the modern jet engine in the 1930's and had even demonstrated an early test model to the old men then in charge of the RAF, they had refused to back him so instead of us having early jet fighter interceptors as soon as the late 1930's we never actually flew our Gloucester meteor until the mid 1940's though the German air frame was definitely superior with many post war German pilot's whom had the chance to fly both the meteor and the me 262 saying that they wished they had the 262 BUT with the Meteor's instead of the German engine, the lack of rare earth metal's and the high temperatures of the ME262's
engine meant it had a very short life span and a propensity to explode.

edit on 7-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The myth of the Nazi UFO is sexy, and appealing.
However unlikely. If they had the tech they would have crushed their ennemies.
The myth is also founded on the apparent obsession the Nazis had with the notion of Vril...
The concrete structure could (and probably is) be something very mundain like a natural gas or water tank structure.
The video screams FAKE to me. It has all the red flags. fake shaky footage for more "authenticity", something weird about the texture of te object and its behaviour as well... just the guts telling me its te usual CGI... also, any context for the video except "leaked"?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
these historic drawings and pictures should not be taken lightly. We should not assume we know everything today and there isn't anything secret, in the past or today. The very fact it has been posted online, speaks for itself.

How could the Germans develop the rocket program? At the end of WW1 Germany was in a pretty bad situation. Just check the level of their cars and planes at that time. And in 20 years they come out with rockets, with first stages of development of nukes, and now it is leaked, with flying saucers.
Later Werner von Brown continued working on the rocket program in America and created the first US satellite. Asked, how could Germany advance so much in first place, he nodded at a book in his library about Aliens and said, because of Them.
edit on 7-6-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
from what I recall there were 3 or 4 different models (different sizes, different weapons) they were pretty detailed before the site went down (due to lack of funds, imagine)

I never took it very seriously even back then but it was fun to speculate

the Horton Brothers had an interesting design, the HO-229, we call it the "B-2" now!

if the resources for Germany had not run out.......

half the USA would speak German, the other half Japanese.

(the other reason Germany lost was because of Meth, not kidding)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

No this Nazi bs again, sigh.

A German rocket scientist, Willy Ley, fled Germany and came to the United States back in 1935. He claimed that a group called Wahrheitsgesellschaft (Society for Truth), managed to contact an alien race who were called the Vril-ya..

Why do you leave out the context in which Ley made this statement?

He brought it up as an example of irrational beliefs in Pre-Nazi Germany. The Vril story itself comes from a science fiction book from 1871 called "The coming race".

The creator of the Nazi flying saucers and Antarctica/Thule thing was Wilhelm Landig, ex-SS and a prolific propagator of Esoteric Nazism and Nazi survival myths.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Removed post after taking the time to upload picture that disproves the "Hendge"
edit on 7-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The pic shows the exact same design of the "leg" structure, even the little triangle supports in each corner of the "legs" for strength to support weight on top of the "hendge". Whether the story of Die Glocke is true or not, this proved long ago that the "Hendge" was just supports for a bigger structure to sit atop of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Firstly, not to discredit you or the picture you posted but I have a few questions

the first one being, is this picture from somewhere in Germany?

was this created during the same time frame as the "henge"?

Do you think there is ONLY one way to build a water tower?

Do you see any pipes or remnants around the "henge"?

Don't shoot the questioner please, I hold no malice, I just want clarity.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Hmm, great comparison and I am afraid I shall now have to agree with you that structure does look near identical.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Go down half way on this PDF and scroll down through the images, there is a perfect image of the henge and it look's exactly like the shot Kurokage has displayed on his comment.
vielewelten.at...
Still plenty of fascinating material in that book though.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This is a "Nazi" water tower that was being built in Poland.
you have to scroll down a bit and it's after pictures of the "hendge" to see a full cooling tower.

link to pics

Here another link to a diffrent site, scroll down this website till you get to the Henge's twin part or read the whole site if your interested. This has some side by side pics.

Link

edit on 7-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logiciel
The myth of the Nazi UFO is sexy, and appealing.
However unlikely. If they had the tech they would have crushed their ennemies.

The video is most likely a fake.

But on the notion that if indeed the nazis had an otherworldly craft of some sort in their possession, they would have crushed their enemies. I don't think that's necessarily true. If Germany had one craft they couldn't really figure out how to operate and which was damaged, it wouldn't have made much of a difference on the war effort.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Even IF the Nazi Govt had anti-gravity tech and “flying saucers”, it was supposedly 3-4 prototypes AT MOST. Not enough to make any difference in the war. The same way with their nuclear weapons(they probably DID end up testing and making some), if they have no way to deliver it with allied air superiority, the ones in charge of the secret programs(Kammler...etc) also realized that these weapons could spell doom for Germany and instead decided to use them as a bargaining chip at the end of the war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join