It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPPOSED 1939 Nazi Haunebu Flying Saucer Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I just discovered this video clip on YouTube today, which is one that I've never seen before. Even though I cannot vouch for its authenticity, it might interest those who are intrigued by the stories of UFO technology developed by the Third Reich, towards the end of WW2.

There have been many stories concerning Nazi "UFOs" and ATS has had a fair number of threads devoted to the subject over the years. The Nazis were rumored to have obtained advanced technology from aliens. None of these stories have been proven, but they still remain part of contemporary UFO lore.

A little backstory on this tale:

A German rocket scientist, Willy Ley, fled Germany and came to the United States back in 1935. He claimed that a group called Wahrheitsgesellschaft (Society for Truth), managed to contact an alien race who were called the Vril-ya, who lived in subterranean caverns under Antarctica. This race had access to a mysterious energy force of limitless power, called Vril.

A book published in 1960, entitled The Morning Of The Magicians, seemed to back up this story, by claiming that a secret group of elite occultists formed in Berlin, called the Vril Society and had made contact with these aliens. Because of this, the Nazis were able to develop and construct a series of flying disc prototypes, utilizing the technology from these aliens. One of these prototypes was called Die Glocke, which is referred to as "The Bell."

"The Bell" was a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device, secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe.

Die Glocke is described as being a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 3 metres (9 ft) wide and 4 to 5 metres (12 to 15 ft) high, having a shape similar to that of a large bell.

LINK

Some say that a strange structure, found in the Owl Mountains, located in southwestern Poland, was a test rig for the propulsion system used by Die Glocke. This structure is part of a huge, unfinished construction project that the Nazis started between 1943 and 1945. This project, called Project Riese, was suppose to be a network of underground factories, that were built by concentration camp prisoners and POWs.

One of the strands that feeds into ufologists' fertile imaginations is a peculiar structure located outside the village of Nowa Ruba in Poland's Owl Mountains, a part of the country which belonged to Germany up until 1945. The mysterious construction consists of a dozen concrete pillars arranged in a circle with a ring around the top. No one has ever been able to come up with a definitive explanation of what the Nazis used it for -- prompting ufologists to speculate it was used in the alleged Haunebu project.

"There's no other structure like it," says Czerepok, who has visited the site, which was featured in a BBC documentary. "Some believe it was some kind of storage facility or an ammunition factory. Others believe it was used for an anti-gravity engine."

www.spiegel.de...

In 1945, aeronautical engineer Roy Fedden, was in charge of a mission (known as the "Fedden Mission") to examine German aeronautical technology. He stated that "the only craft that could approach the capabilities attributed to flying saucers were those being designed by the Germans towards the end of the war." LINK

I have seen enough of their designs and production plans to realize that if they (the Germans) had managed to prolong the war some months longer, we would have been confronted with a set of entirely new and deadly developments in air warfare.
-Roy Fedden

It is rumored that after Germany's defeat, members of the Vril Society retreated to a secret base in Antarctica and joined the Vril-ya, who inhabit inner Earth.

Quite a story, eh? The clip below is the supposed 1939 leaked footage of a Nazi UFO test flight. More than likely a CGI fake, but, like Lord Bryon stated, “Tis strange – but true; for truth is always strange; Stranger than fiction.”

edit on 6/6/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Or a circle to do magick rituals in maybe as well? Definitely a fascinating story.
edit on 6-6-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What's weird is that you can see the jets (or whatever) stabilizing it from the bottom as it flies.

Cool video.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think it crashed in the end

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't know something about the craft in the video seems off. I can't tell if it's the speed of the craft not syncing with the speed of the video or if there is some kind of thin hue around the craft, but it just seems kinda added after the video was created. But then again it could be real, it's sad now-a-days we can tell. Also that video is from 2016.
edit on 6-6-2019 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I do not know if all this has been debunked but here are a bunch more pics supposedly. Music sucks IMO
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I had a dream once, that a UFO crashed on Earth, and when they opened it, there was two Nazi's in there.
straight out of the 30's/40's, as if they had time traveled or hopped dimensions.
Thought about writing a short story about it or something.

Or maybe I'm mis-remembering that it was a dream.. might have been a movie or show. I don't remember.
Either way, the tech they had back then was crazy..

Some say a UFO crashed in Germany right before Hitler (who I believe was in some type of UFO/alien worship cult?)tried to take over the world.

Pretty wild.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What troubles me is if the video is from 1939 what stopped the Germans implementing the technology into their war factories, why did they wait till almost the end of the war to create a jet fighter. If I was Hitler I would not bothered developing the V rockets but spent the first few years of the way trying to adapt this technology to war machines. It's said that if the fighter jet had been developed before the end of the war it could of changed the how out come of world war 2. With the help of the aliens I'm sure adapting the technology would of been made easier rather than humans discovering the technology on its own.

Antarctica has always interested me .. that huge land mass and I know it's covered in ice and snow and is pretty much inaccessible most of the year we still know very little what truly lies beneath in nor has there been much attempt to research under the ice
edit on 6-6-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The concrete structure from the first video was debunked as a water tower foundation.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I looked at both videos. The second one, although interesting I have to question. The reason is because when we did testing on classified tech/projects, we did them in cordoned off areas or remote areas where they could not be seen by anyone but the participants in the tests, who were all under NDAs.

I see in this second video, two apartment buildings in what looks like a town plus what is likely a third apartment for the alleged shooter of the video. I say apartment because it is consistent in altitude with the other two apartments and higher than say a rooftop. Seems really classified lol. Did they use collanders to hold water as well? Lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/6.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I looked at both videos. The second one, although interesting I have to question. The reason is because when we did testing on classified tech/projects, we did them in cordoned off areas or remote areas where they could not be seen by anyone but the participants in the tests, who were all under NDAs.

I see in this second video, two apartment buildings in what looks like a town plus what is likely a third apartment for the alleged shooter of the video. I say apartment because it is consistent in altitude with the other two apartments and higher than say a rooftop. Seems really classified lol. Did they use collanders to hold water as well? Lol.

Cheers - Dave
Haha, yes, my thoughts exactly, no way a top secret test would be conducted in an urban environment. Also looks nothing like the bulbous outline of the Hanebu, or at least as shown in the pics widely accepted as being of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If I lived in Germany or any of thier WW2 occupied territories, I'd want to be out constantly with my metal detector and old maps looking for buried nazi loot or tech stashes.
I know they destroyed alot at the end of WW2 but there'd have to be places where these rumoured hi-tech machines were hidden/stashed away because those who were creating them felt too attached to thier creations, perhaps after years of hard work to then just destroy it.
I know that it was me I'd be hoping that it would one day be rediscovered and maybe even finished.
edit on 6-6-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
The concrete structure from the first video was debunked as a water tower foundation.

I've seen this too. Where I'd seen it, it had an example of a "Nazi" water tower that had been completed. I will try to find to find this example.

edit on 6-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

link to a pic.
Not sure how to post a pic from an external source?

Some have speculated that the "hendge" could have been built after the war.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I read a book years ago about Viktor Schauberger and his supposed work on anti gravity flying disks during WW2. I don't recall any mention of aliens - might have to re-read it.

During World War Two, Victor Schauberger was interned in a Nazi concentration camp and was forced to work on a flying disk project using his ideas. It is not known if the project was completed, or, if the saucers actually flew in Germany. Reports vary, and no confirmed documentation remains.

EDIT-
Here's the book - i need to dig it out again

www.amazon.com... rger/dp/0863154328
edit on 6 6 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Listen very closely I shall say this only once, and again, and again. The Nazis were not thick. IF they had this technology they would have used it, even in a raw state. It keeps coming up again and again and it ALL stems from a German guy in about the 1960s 70s trying to sell his book.
Oh, he used a real Germans Name to back this fantasy up but anyone can do the same. Pick a German scientist from the WW2 and you can make up anything because they are all dead.
The Germans in WW2 were sticklers for paperwork and apart from supposed pictures and diagrams from the author trying to sell his book, they is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE the Nazis had this technology.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yeah I was thinking, oh look some in '39 was using their massive ass camera to take selfies and oh let me get that flying saucer whilst I'm hanging out my apartment window.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
About meeting the Superman, Adolph Hitler told Hermann Rauschning, the Governor of Danzig, “The new man is living amongst us now! He is here!”

Hitler then confided to Rauschning, “I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.”

Note that it is ONE man.

So let’s look at it from that viewpoint.

A saucer crashed in the Black Forrest around 1935 or 1936. Apparently only ONE occupant survived and this crew member was taken in secret to Berlin.

How much could ONE alien help the Germans? How much knowledge could he have imparted? How much of the craft remained for them to be able to advance their technology?

Was one alien enough for Hitler to feel they could attain a super weapon to win the war?

Or were there more aliens involved?

And how could they of possibly had the infrastructure to create a flying disc anti-grav propulsion unit at that time?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
“What will the social order of the future be like? Comrade, I will tell you. THERE WILL BE A CLASS OF OVERLORDS, after them the rank and file of the party members in hierarchical order, and then the great mass of anonymous followers, servants and workers in perpetuity, and beneath them again all the conquered foreign races, the modern slaves. AND OVER AND ABOVE ALL THESE WILL REIGN A NEW AND EXALTED NOBILITY OF WHOM I CANNOT SPEAK... BUT OF ALL THESE PLANS THE MILITANT MEMBERS WILL KNOW NOTHING. THE NEW MAN IS LIVING AMONGST US NOW! HE IS HERE. ISN’T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU? I WILL TELL YOU A SECRET. I HAVE SEEN THE NEW MAN. HE IS INTREPID AND CRUEL. I WAS AFRAID OF HIM.” — Adolf Hitler; Herman Rauschning, Hitler Speaks 1939

Now there are people who will tell you that everything is fake and there are people who will try and cover up anything they do not want known. So when someone says that something is fake you must understand why they would want it fake if it was real.

Hitler is not around to defend his comments. Maybe Hitler said it and maybe he did not. I was not in the room so I do not know for sure. But neither were the people claiming he did not say this or that. And why would someone make that particular statement up? Hitler had an EGO and he would not hold back how great he was. He obviously is not talking about himself.

So if Hitler did say it and the OVERLORDS he was talking about were ALIENS then you can understand why the military government wants it covered up. And the easiest way to cover it up is to say it never happened.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The video looks like a balloon on strings. You can see the strings.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join