It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 UFO's in Formation: Miami Beach, May 26th '19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hey it's been a while since I posted but one recent sighting really got my interest. And no one has posted in the forums, about it yet.

This case is very convincing in every way. I think it's one of the most convincing cases ever, actually.

I made a quick analysis vid (non-monetized YT channel). And I'll write out my quick analysis, right here:

The UFO recording starts with a fireball floating downward in the night sky. It's already there at the start of the vid. So it would seem that they started recording because of the fireball.

Then we watch the fireball vanish for a second, then reappears and explodes into 7 separate lights.

By this point, we might still be thinking that it's a military exercise, or a stunt-diving performance. But it's not, because next, the 7 lights freeze into a formation, and stay there, long enough to show that it's nothing manmade, because it's defying gravity like that.

Finally the lights start slowly floating down, over the horizon, seemingly grouping themselves into pairs.

The person recording also pans upward at some point, to show that there's one light hovering directly over them (it seems).

Some notes: The buildings on the horizon seem a few miles away, so the UFO's must be at least a few miles away. Which probably means that they're huge.

The vid zooms out and pans the landscape at the end, which helps judge the size of the UFO's, and also helps establish that this was a real event, filmed by real people.

The end also shows the people who filmed it, who look like genuinely real people who were excited / interested in the mysterious sighting.

During the vid, their voices also sound completely real and genuine. It's mostly in Spanish so I can't catch everything they're saying, but I can catch some things, and their excitement in their voices sounds very real. They say "oh my god" in both English and Spanish. They talk about "the lights, the lights." There's a very excited little boy who counts the lights, up to 7, in Spanish, and his family shushes him to be more quiet (lol). They look and sound completely real, just like the whole video.

Another important note is that the original video was posted to a channel that was completely inactive and empty of content. The channel was apparently not interested in producing content of any kind. So this helps the credibility of the original video and uploader. Only one other vid on the channel, is a 25-second recording of some concert in 2014. And that would appear to be the reason why the channel was created in '14, just to post that one clip, probably for the guy's friends / family to see it. So this is absolutely the last guy who is trying to get his channel popular or producing content, at all. Only 4 subs, probably his wife and kids lol. So that's the context of the vid.

This UFO sighting avoids many of the classic criticisms & pitfalls of most UFO vids: For example, lack of environment for context, or the lights being claimed as military exercises / skydivers, or accusing the uploader as wanting views & subs, etc.

With all the classic debunking strategies not applicable, what do you guys think of this UFO sighting?

My quick analysis vid:

Original UFO recording:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sky diving at night

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

If it looks like flares, and acts like flares, then flares it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No, not flares or skydivers. The lights freeze in place, for a minute or so.

Manmade flares and skydivers can't suspend in one spot like that.

This is also why I mentioned in the OP that those excuses won't apply to this case.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Here you have a higher resolution. Maybe it helps.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Skydivers. How can you not see that? They jump out together with red flares free falling, pop chutes, light white flares, float down, and can’t believe somebody filmed it for free, put it Youtube, and laugh at being called ufo’s.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
May 26th '19? Looks more like it was filmed May 26th '91. Looks like skydivers with flares.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I appreciate your analysis and the effort you put in to your OP.

However, I feel this is a night time skydiving stunt.
The divers, probably dropped in a halo together, then split and ignited their own flares.
The slow decent is very similar in appearance to other night dives.

I’m not saying I’m right, just that this is my gut feeling.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
No, not flares or skydivers. The lights freeze in place, for a minute or so.

Manmade flares and skydivers can't suspend in one spot like that.

This is also why I mentioned in the OP that those excuses won't apply to this case.

Yes it is skydivers. It is the US Army's Golden Knights to be precise.

THE FIREWORKS: From the deck of a U.S. Army LSV Landing Craft, a few hundred yards offshore, a spectacular fireworks show will be launched over Miami Beach following the Music Explosion on Sunday May 26, 2019. When? Following the concert, the U.S. Army Golden Knights Parachute Team will descend and kick off the fireworks extravaganza. Tentatively between 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm.

Miami Memorial Day Events link

Picture from the Golden Knights taken during the jump over South Beach.

www.instagram.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
See following video of a Golden Knights night jump.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The following is a good video showing it from the team perspective.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Here you have a higher resolution. Maybe it helps.

Well just to avoid confusion, you posted an example of an airshow, but a different event, in a different state. OP is about Miami, and u posted an airshow from Las Vegas.

I'm just saying, so readers don't get mixed up.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Skydivers. How can you not see that? They jump out together with red flares free falling, pop chutes, light white flares, float down, and can’t believe somebody filmed it for free, put it Youtube, and laugh at being called ufo’s.

Well, the reason I ruled out skydivers & military drills, is because the UFO's seem to freeze in position, for about a minute. Which is obviously something that skydivers can't do.

I suppose the next suggestion would be that it's an optical illusion that the lights freeze in position, like that?

Also, it was strange enough for the guy and his family to get excited and take video, despite presumably living down there in Miami, and probably being familiar with the ordinary sights around them.

Meaning that if it was skydivers, it was still strange enough to confuse the area residents. Which leaves the question of why...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
May 26th '19? Looks more like it was filmed May 26th '91.

Yeah one ironic thing about modern tech is that most cameras are still lame at recording things at a distance. I assume that's why the original video is only in 240p, because resolution drops when we zoom out to record something far away.

I experienced the lameness of a modern iPhone (from 2017) recently when I wanted to take a shot of the full moon, and I could only get an image of a white circle, with no details in it. Even though in person, the moon was crystal clear, full of detailed craters and markings.

How amazing will it be when consumer cameras and phones can actually record things that are far away, lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
In the same manner as aerobatic aircraft demonstration teams (e.g., Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, etc.), the Golden Knights use radios to coordinate timing of their maneuvers. When a jumper pulls hard on both steering lines of a ram-air sport 'chute it can come to a stop and cause the jumper to appear to hang motionless in the air.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Yes it's possible that the whole sighting was just skydivers and their anti-grav display was an optical illusion... caused by the huge distance, apparently.

If that's the case, then they genuinely fooled me. I thought that hovering-in-position was the most convincing part, but I suppose that from a huge-enough distance, that could be a false impression from skydivers that were gliding as slow as possible.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sounds like you're in denial. Other posters have posted irrefutable evidence that this sighting is terrestrial in origin and there are many. many more examples of night time skydivers/military drills on YouTube.

I suppose the next suggestion would be that it's an optical illusion that the lights freeze in position, like that?

YEP!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Sounds like you're in denial. Other posters have posted irrefutable evidence that this sighting is terrestrial in origin and there are many. many more examples of night time skydivers/military drills on YouTube.

YEP!

Denial? I just posted that it could be skydivers with the added optical illusion of seeming to hover in one spot. Because of the huge distance.

If that's what it really is, then I got fooled by the appearance of seeming to hover in place, apparently because of the huge distance.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I live not too far from a dropzone and frequently watch them skydive (I know the sound of their plane so I always get a good five minutes warning if I'm home), and skydivers definitely can and do sit in one spot.

With the right canopy and conditions, all the pilot has to do is point the wing into the prevailing wind and they can sit there almost effortlessly without appearing to move or lose altitude.

Some guys (and gals) want the free-fall and the quick drop home, others just loiter up there and enjoy the cruise.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
at first I only read the OP.... the video shown nothing not terrestrial or different than normal pyrotechnics

I seen nothing akin to the lights suspended from descending 'for a minute(s)' or anything else differing from flares descending in regular, natural ways...No UFO woo-woo involved what-so-ever

the scroll of post replies presented the true facts that a trained aerial team of skydivers performed a jump for a audience directly below

wait till future jumps that use Drones come into vogue...the UFO claims will be outrageous

top topics

<<   2 >>

join