It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 UFO's in Formation: Miami Beach, May 26th '19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
No, not flares or skydivers. The lights freeze in place, for a minute or so.

Depends on relative direction to the camera.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well it seems that we can mostly wrap up this sighting as a long-distance view of skydivers. Like I said, the anti-gravity display would be a false impression, due to the long-distance of the sighting.

The people who recorded and watched it originally, seem genuinely excited and intrigued by it. So I don't think they realized if it was just skydivers. Despite presumably living there, it seemed a mysterious sight to them.

I'm not quite 100% convinced but maybe 80% convinced that it's just skydivers.

I changed the title of the video to reflect that. Now it's called:
"7 UFO's in Formation: Miami Beach, May 26th '19: Aliens? Skydivers w/ Illusion of Anti-Gravity?"

I also put notes in the description and comments, about that.

I did not take down the vid because I think it's not quite 100% concluded, but also, because now I think the title is accurate, and the spectacle itself is still pretty awesome. Even if it is just false impressions from a distant skydiving show.

If you guys think it's definitely skydivers then the vid serves as a good example of a mysterious UFO sighting getting almost conclusively revealed to be something mundane.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: peacefulpete

If it looks like flares, and acts like flares, then flares it is.

flares or fireworks

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I used to fuel the Golden Knights aircraft at Fort Bragg
they are awesome.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Skydivers clearly, not flares.

If ever in doubt, if the things proceed only down, not up, and the formation actually makes it to the ground.. yea, skydivers or flares almost certainly. What gets me is the narrator who gravely speaks of the event, but doesn't mention a thing about skydivers (or flares). The dude sounds like he breaks down UFO videos.. and yet doesn't mention what the most obvious explanation probably is? Hmm.
edit on 5-6-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Skydivers clearly, not flares.

If ever in doubt, if the things proceed only down, not up, and the formation actually makes it to the ground.. yea, skydivers or flares almost certainly. What gets me is the narrator who gravely speaks of the event, but doesn't mention a thing about skydivers (or flares). The dude sounds like he breaks down UFO videos.. and yet doesn't mention what the most obvious explanation probably is? Hmm.

Yeah, I made the video. (Not a monetized channel in any way.)

I did change the title to mention that it might be skydivers.

But at first, it was the seeming anti-gravity display that had really convinced me that it was something unusual. The lights seem to freeze in place for a minute.

(Although I have to acknowledge that it could be an illusion, from the huge distance, and from the skydivers descending as slowly as possible.)

The lights also seem huge, as they're a few miles away, but again, we can blame it on optical illusion too, apparently. I would not have expected distant skydivers to look like huge lights, but there it is. (I guess the darkness exaggerates their brightness and size.)

Other aspects that seem convincing of it being mysterious, is the original group of people seeming so surprised and excited and confused about it, despite presumably living there, it was not a common or explainable sight to them.

However, it's the consensus that it's just skydivers, so maybe this case just serves as a nice clean debunk lol. I'm not 100% convinced of skydivers but I'm mostly convinced...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join