It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain - Multicultural Capital of the World

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Perhaps you should do some of your own research before insulting people? No?

I did, and have. No disrespect intended, but if someone posts glib comments that the UK is the child sex capital of the world, then they should expect a challenge.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't think multiculturalism is a bad thing. In fact it's a very old thing, good thing. When cultures mixed along the silk road or even through means of colonialism, there has always been some benefit.

But it's also not okay to denigrate people for believing their culture is best with a desire to safeguard it from impactful pressures.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't think multiculturalism is a bad thing. In fact it's a very old thing, good thing. When cultures mixed along the silk road or even through means of colonialism, there has always been some benefit.

But it's also not okay to denigrate people for believing their culture is best with a desire to safeguard it from impactful pressures.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

You're talking about enclaves of self segregated segments within society. Not multiculture where people all intermingle as one. This is why in a food court, you have chinese, korean, japanese, mexican, US calvery, fish and chips... People more consider that their food cannot be one homogeneous mess, than they do the society they live within.

And you know what? They ALL have walls between them.

it's not Multi to have a dozen segregated cultures all forced into one space... it's segregation. segriculture...

edit on 3-6-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You talk some utter bollocks.

I was jus trying to talk wanker so the liberals would understand, my bad lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Becoming a New Deli....... say it ain't so. I fear attrition by immigrants will destroy Great Britain.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

People are people, whether they have grand delusions of certain sects aiming to destroy the world or fundamentally believe everyone could agree in basic rights and principles.

But the UK being the rape, murder, assault or even paedophile capital of the world is utter nonsense.

Comments like yours are getting old, it's akin to extremist propaganda tbh. Normal people don't think like that and rational people don't believe such tripe.

What's talking wanker anyways? I've heard the phrase of being a wanker and talking wank... You are achieving those two sayings pretty well though.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

People are people, whether they have grand delusions of certain sects aiming to destroy the world or fundamentally believe everyone could agree in basic rights and principles.

But the UK being the rape, murder, assault or even paedophile capital of the world is utter nonsense.

Comments like yours are getting old, it's akin to extremist propaganda tbh. Normal people don't think like that and rational people don't believe such tripe.

What's talking wanker anyways? I've heard the phrase of being a wanker and talking wank... You are achieving those two sayings pretty well though.

I t 's l I k e t a l k I n g r e a l s l o w t o m a k e s u r e e v e n t h e s h o r t b u s p e o p l e u n d e r s t a n d : - )

I keep seeing all these articles about rape gangs and these things you call people luring girls in for the sex trade and knifings, machete and then there's all the d-list stuff I pick up off basement/sideways web, ministers and other government being involved and blackmailed in ped rings, etc. I was involved in the intel community for a few years and I've seen some nasty s&$t go down (not ped stuff, just killings) and I have an idea of how government and the world works. Do some research even if it only scratches the surface.

But riddle me this..... About 1.5 million people (about 80% minors 17 or under) go missing every year, so let's call that about 150 million pounds of meat, mmmkay? Where are they going? Cops don't even bother looking after a few hours, who are they protecting and why? All countries have problems, but I have popcorn and I am patient. Post something clever when the uk implodes lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/3.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Forensick

Well, the uk is rapidly becoming the child sex slave trade, rape and murder or assault capital of the world. I think they may have already been the paedophile capital of the world with all the "protected" trade between the city of London and the channel Islands.

Be proud, be very proud, if that's your thing. I know it's not for most people.

Cheers - Dave

Murder and assault capital? I think we have a long way to go before we lead that statistic, certainly not whilst the good ole US of A are slaughtering each other, Africans genociding every month and China and North Korean prison camps.

Child sex slave trade? Philippines, Africa, Brussels etc.

Rape?? Look no further than India.

But this is about multicultural England, take your whataboutery elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What is it with American posters on here telling us Brits that we are living in a sewer? Perhaps they are trying to distract us from their own country's very many problems.

We have and have had for a very long time a diverse and multicultural society here. Which is mostly a good thing.

America is, apart from it's Native Americans, a country populated almost entirely by "immigrants". So stop going on about immigration over here.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

1.5 million people go missing each year. Really, where from? Certainly isn't UK.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Load of bollocks as usual. 140,000 kids go missing a year, most return within 24 hours, 1000 remain untraced after a year which is less than 1000th of your made up stats.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Do some research even if it only scratches the surface.

Well, I live here in the UK. Does that count as research?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Only if you never leave your house and watch YouTube videos all day.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Phew. I'm OK, then.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

No... you should know by now that only Yank opinions matter as they are the bestest ever race on their planet...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Yes, I must have forgotten that. I'll get back in my box now and await further instructions from our American overlords.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Forensick

Well, the uk is rapidly becoming the child sex slave trade, rape and murder or assault capital of the world. I think they may have already been the paedophile capital of the world with all the "protected" trade between the city of London and the channel Islands.

Be proud, be very proud, if that's your thing. I know it's not for most people.

Cheers - Dave

The UK is statistically one of the safest countries in the world. Most of what you mention is minimal in the UK. LA has more of the above than the entire of the UK combined. Small African countries beAt the UK hands down for them too. Just compare the UK to the congo, zambia, kenya, or any of those countries.

Your chances of being raped or murdered are very litterally 10 times high in any large US city than in the UK.

Rapes, murders and child molestation in the UK is also largely limitted to friends and close family members. If there is a rap murder or child abuse case, its usually the husbandboyfriend or ex or somebody similarly known to the victim. Its not like Columbia where there are roving gangs doing this to perfect strangers

I think that youve been watching too much corination street.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well you lashed out with the "grow up" and if you had researched it as you claim rather than denying it you would have answered differently -

who needs to do the growing up eh?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: paraphi

Well you lashed out with the "grow up" and if you had researched it as you claim rather than denying it you would have answered differently -

who needs to do the growing up eh?

Why would he answer differently.

No evidence has been offered to support Dave's original assertions, mainly because they where just made up by Dave.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join