It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Yong-chol: 'Purged' N Korean diplomat appears with Kim

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Reports of purges or the executions of high-ranking North Koreans who have fallen from favour are difficult to verify, and often prove inaccurate.

Kim Yong-chol: 'Purged' N Korean diplomat appears with Kim

But we all fell for it anyway.

The media wants to hurt Trump and his efforts in any way it can. It will subvert efforts with foreign adversaries to seek peace, it will sour and divide the country, it will continue to manufacture lies about the people who truly affect their dominance, the voters.

This is now media damage control for a lie.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
From your link: "The reports on Friday - which began with an anonymous source quoted in a South Korean newspaper - also said that Kim Hyok-chol, a former North Korean envoy to the US, had been executed at an airport in Pyongyang."

Only one anonymous source started the rumor, which fake journalists (90% are fake/lazy) made into a big "news" story.

Likewise, the BBC is committing the same sin. An anonymous state-run thing-ma-bob says the guy was seen at a concert with Kim Jong.

edit on 6/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We can't believe anything MSM tells us these days. We should just call all their news fake news, do not believe one word they utter about anything. They even blow weather incidents out of proportion these days.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Kim Hyok Chol

Kim Yong Chol

Chol Chop Fake

Fake Chop Hu

Kim Jong Un

Kim Yo Jong

Hard to figure out "Who's Who" anymore 😎

IFN Channel (International Fake News) 😎

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There are also look alike to mislead, can't be sure of anything.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We can't believe anything MSM tells us these days. We should just call all their news fake news, do not believe one word they utter about anything. They even blow weather incidents out of proportion these days.

"Tiger Woods loses tournament, due to white privilege..."

A few weeks later...

"Tiger Woods chastised for accepting Presidential Medal of Freedom... he may be in league with Satan himself!"

That is just how petty, the MSM has become.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Reminds me of that movie....Asian man telling someone " who is he,he is wots brother" or something along the lines of.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Propaganda and Agitation Department

First Vice Director
Kim Yo-jong

Kim Jong Un's Sister 😎

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: projectvxn

Only one anonymous source started the rumor, which fake journalists (90% are fake/lazy) made into a big "news" story.

Likewise, the BBC is committing the same sin. An anonymous state-run thing-ma-bob says the guy was seen at a concert with Kim Jong.

It's almost like at this point random folks could just start phoning these 'reports' in right now. At mass straight from our own arses even. People would surely published!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Don't forget,
fake news is apparently Trump's fault. Them reporting fake news isn't their fault, I guess. They are only news organizations, facts not required lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well, this is going to piss on a few people’s bonfires over on this thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lags

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Obviously Trumps fault.

Am I doing this right?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I liked the older fake news myself.

He supposedly killed an Uncle using 100 starving dogs.

Blew away another with mortars.

Etc etc.

If they are going to do fake news, at least make it a little fanciful.

P

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Obviously Trumps fault.

Am I doing this right?

Hey... you are doing well mate.

As I have just mentioned in the other thread with the link posted above : I am so looking forward to the “But but but” and whataboutism comments from the usual members group grinding their teeth/tooth* or dentures with anticipation and a sprinkle of popcorn.

* : There are 1 or more in every village.

It’s so sad to observe those pathetic people react with blinders such as shire horses were forced to wear in order to carry out their duties not that long ago...

Lags
edit on 3-6-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Because I am crap and there is an idiot or 7 in all villages...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The reason for this is there are two often cited parody papers in South Korea and China that are essentially The Onion but focus on North Korea, and today's idiotic "journalists" will repeat anything without a shred of proof.

Other notable instances of parody reported in the western media about North Korea through this method are North Korean Unicorns, Kim invented the cheeseburger and a couple of others.

The Issue is a total lack of journalistic standards or integrity in the media caused by both political activism focus and a drive for profit.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
There are also look alike to mislead, can't be sure of anything.

There had to have been multiple pictures of the VIPs from that event. Why did the evil media choose a picture of him covering his face with hands as proof of life?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Unfortunately there is no nuance in the states anymore. People choose the lens before they even read or hear something. If the alleged executions are true, it's not like that would prevent peace talks, as we've still dealt with many countries after globally condemned executions.

I don't see how this BBC story indicates it's all a lie though that such a purge took place. The article focuses around one person, (from the article)- "Last Friday, Kim Yong-chol was widely reported to have been sent to a re-education camp as punishment."

So not dead, re-education camp, so he could have bluffed him and brought him back in while appearing to be merciful- who knows, it's all speculation.

One thing's for sure, and that's North Korea being a very orchestrated society, or at least the illusion of that. And it's possible to have a rather neutral opinion for Trump, realize NK is a snake, always has been, maybe always will be.... Yet still have hope for the peace effort.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In the original story saying that the man had been executed, there was zero verification of the story. It was just a rumor.
This story actually has him identified in a photo at least.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

You would be right over 50% of the time if you automatically assumed all the major news stories are fake.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This story actually has him identified in a photo at least.

*Allegedly identified, his face is covered.

To be honest, I take every story about North Korea with a block of salt. It's perceived as a tightly controlled hermit society. What makes this alleged story more valid than the others? Shouldn't all be viewed with healthy skepticism? The reason I say we should be skeptic is would you be surprised one way or another which story is true? Maybe both are true and one has more truth than the other... Either way, we may never know.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join