It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SLIders and the Streetlight Phenomenon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Hey! Did you just ask me my sign!

I think by now our of our souls have been "recycled" through the Zodiac!

This time around, Aries, for me.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Leo for me, but my last dogs birthday was 8-17 😢❤️

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Ha reminded me of the Simpsons episode when Bart sold his soul to Lisa and the motion sensor in Apu's shop wouldn't work for him.

I wonder how many of the people this happens too are born under Saturn, so Capricorns or DOBs with 8, 17 or 26 in them.....

my dob is 8/28/1984 virgo

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Or open the sliding doors at shopping stores?:

Had this happen to where I get so sick of it, that I would manual pry the doors open as hard as I could.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
it would be interesting if we could correlate everyone that this has happened to if they had ever seen a UFO or ghost or anything paranormal, accidents as a kid, and if it happened to family members as well.

Yes to all count., UFO,ghost, accidents and 1 close relative.
"creepy music plays in background"

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: ManyMasks
I think by now our of our souls have been "recycled"

Had a very strange insight into this one time., message me if you would like to discuss this more.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i am sure i has previously read an ATS thread with this exact premise

regurgitation , plaigarism or ............................ ?

I could say the same thing about many subjects, especially the political ones.. Your point is??

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well i was in a public restroom today and as soon as i stood in front of the sink to wash my hands, the light went out directly above. I thought of this thread. It did not turn back on while i was in the restroom. I visit this location often so next time i happen to go here again I will see if the phenomenon repeats.

leolady

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: acrux

rh pos or neg?

i'm guessing neg

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This used to happen to me a lot when I was 18 years old, back in 1995. It was not a dark period on my life, quite the opposite, one of the best and happiest. Then it became less common, nowadays I still notice streelight going off when I pass by, but it is so uncommon that it can just be coincidence. But when I was young it happened very often.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

I forgot to say that the auto hand washing things do not come on all the time either!

I have to slowly move my hand towards it slowly or move to a sink that does work!

I do have body heat and walk in the sunshine... so, not a vampire! LOL!

ETA: Not RH neg. But will add this, dad worked with satellite tech and that is why They were interested in our family.
edit on 14-6-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Additional info

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

i have certain security measures in place and i feel a familiar energy in the air and i have been wondering if i should try to coax something into frame so to speak, i even considered adding some fungal aid to a meditation session with my window open that is at ground level and see what i can bring in.

part to help me get over the 'fear' and part to see if anything comes, but the reason i didnt do it tonight is i dont know what i would do if something did come and i feel like i might wilt with fear in the absence of any real goal.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join