It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US woman receives hate mail after public mistake her 'zombie doll wife' for dead child

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: bastion

A zombie bride has turned to police to convince other people that she is married to a doll. Felicity Kadlec Rossi, 20, wed the doll after an ’emotional and intimate’ seven-year relationship and says they even consummated their marriage. However, since sharing her love for the doll, who Felicity says is called Kelly Rossi and is 37, she has received messages of hate with people believing her wife is a dead child.

---
‘When I was there the police confirmed that she was just a doll, and we posed up for a picture stating this so that I could share it on social media. ‘I am sick of people thinking that Kelly is a child and insinuating that I like children, so I knew I had to get this clarified to put an end to these claims.’

US woman receives hate mail after public mistake her 'zombie doll wife' for dead child

One of the strangest stories I've ever read and the photos of the doll are plain creepy/so bad it's funny.

I'm all for each to their own but this seems a clear cut case of serious mental health issues that authorities are seemingly enabling rather than offering help and support. How does one have an almost decade long 'deep meaningful relationship' and consummate a marriage with some paper?

Answers on a postcard please.

who has more mental issues? people sending others hate messages or someone with a strange but harmless behavior?

Do I get a 3rd choice ?
Invoked by your post ?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: bastion

A zombie bride has turned to police to convince other people that she is married to a doll. Felicity Kadlec Rossi, 20, wed the doll after an ’emotional and intimate’ seven-year relationship and says they even consummated their marriage. However, since sharing her love for the doll, who Felicity says is called Kelly Rossi and is 37, she has received messages of hate with people believing her wife is a dead child.

---
‘When I was there the police confirmed that she was just a doll, and we posed up for a picture stating this so that I could share it on social media. ‘I am sick of people thinking that Kelly is a child and insinuating that I like children, so I knew I had to get this clarified to put an end to these claims.’

One of the strangest stories I've ever read and the photos of the doll are plain creepy/so bad it's funny.

I'm all for each to their own but this seems a clear cut case of serious mental health issues that authorities are seemingly enabling rather than offering help and support. How does one have an almost decade long 'deep meaningful relationship' and consummate a marriage with some paper?

Answers on a postcard please.

who has more mental issues? people sending others hate messages or someone with a strange but harmless behavior?

Do I get a 3rd choice ?
Invoked by your post ?

NO!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: bastion

Wow so this must be someone that has this bizarre "objectfelia" or whatever it is, people fall in love with their dolls, or vehicles or whatever other inanimate objects you can think of, yet we have people getting angry with them for it...

You didnt read the OP , did you ?
There is a malignant epidemic of that on ATS now
She was receiving mail because folks thought it was a dead baby

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Looking at this logically, the left is more active on social media than the right (If only because the left tend to be younger than the right).The left are also known to be more governed by their emotions than the right and thus more likely to A) believe hat a doll is a child and B) more likely to react to an image that they find online. The left are also more likely to be upset by this kind of image than the right.

I can see somebody on the right taking a picture of a doll and claiming that its a baby on 4chan as a joke, but to get really upset over something like this?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

the wingnuts of the christian conervative right wing - go fook hysterical over the concept of marriage between 2 men or 2 women [ homosapiens ]

you REALLY think those nut-bars will let slip mariage between one woman and her doll ???????????????

thier war cray = one man and one woman

or adam and eve , not adam and steve

so reality check please

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
this person should be in Jail, that object cannot give consent so therefore having engaged in sexual relations is a violation of the dolls rights. the doll may have been made that way, but it was not born that way.

(sjws heads explode)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
OK you win INSANE POST OF THE WEEK!!!

Enjoy your long weekend if you can after that!!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Felicity said she started developing feelings for her when she was 16 and after her father’s death turned to the doll for comfort.

I think this is the answer right here. The doll is some kind of trauma coping thing.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
this person should be in Jail, that object cannot give consent so therefore having engaged in sexual relations is a violation of the dolls rights. the doll may have been made that way, but it was not born that way.

(sjws heads explode)

i once saw a woman rape the eiffel tower in a documentary.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

I needed a laugh today so thanks for sharing.

She is weird, no doubt. But in all honesty, i am far more worried by all these people that seem to think she wanders around carrying a dead child - how stupid are people these days? Honestly, if you are one of the people sending her hate mail then frankly your seed is not needed in our race - you are dragging us all down.

That was the icing on the cake of the weirdness factor of the story. There's genuinely people out there that would assume a woman carries around a dead child to hug and kiss and instead of thinking 'maybe she lost a child?' or questioning how absurd their assumptions are, they decide to spend time and energy expressing their hatred towards said person.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
I don't think this is left v right at all.
Yes, on the one hand, those on the left are more likely to be indulgent towards the "diversity" which this story would represent for them.
But indignation against difference goes way beyond politics of any kind. It covers accusations extending from "You like Trump!" or "You said something non-feminisst!", to "You people eat dogs!", "You have an interest in things beyond alcohol and sex, you need to get a life!".
The global drive towards cultural uniformity is much, much bigger than politics.

edit on 23-5-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There mere fact that people in this thread have found a way to turn this political is just sad and pathetic. Not everything is red n' blue, guys, assholes exist on both sides.

To be perfectly honest, I think the girl is completely messed up and seeking attention. I remember reading about her when she first came out regarding her relationship with her doll. Like others have pointed out it seems she has issues regarding her deceased father, so she clings to the doll. Personally I think she's wanting attention, hence why she's doing this in the first place. Her 15 minutes of fame has slowly faded away, so now she's returning to the spotlight claiming she's getting hate mail.

Sure, I bet some people did tell her how whack she is, but how much of it is real?? How much of it did she create herself?? I know people are dense but I really don't buy that she's getting lots of accusations of that being a dead child. You can easily tell it's a doll. Sure, a messed up doll, enough to make me hope she never works in a morgue, but still a doll. I'm willing to bet the hate mail is not as rampant as she's claiming. She's creepy enough that I believe most people probably are more willing to ignore her than focus on her.

So either she's obsessing over a few pieces of hate mail, or she's seeking more attention. I could be wrong, but I saw no examples of the mail in question in the article. When people do things like that it's usually thrown all over social media.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
We also need to consider a constitutional question; that if the doll gets pregnant will it be denied an abortion or will Roe v Wade stand?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
To the OP.

I consider myself to be worldly wise and accepting of difference. However, I wonder if this type of silliness happened in the time before the internet made mass self-promotion a real thing.

If there was not an audience for a zombie doll marriage and the voyeuristic imaginings of how she consummated the saod marriage as has been boasted, would she have married a zombie doll?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Proof people are stupid. Not necessarily the woman marrying the doll.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Society should not be enabling people with mental health issues.

It says more about our current culture than it does about this poor woman.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Alex, I'll complete the phrase with "crazy progressives."

Seriously, I like my guitars, love playing a couple of them like my 59 Gibson es-335. I am not going to marry it nor give it cunnilingus and the f-holes are way to small lol. Might screw up the wood or finish lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The internet may have given it a larger audience, but it seems like it has always existed in one form or another. An example that jumps in to my mind is Miss Havisham from Great Expectations. In both cases a person suffers a tragedy (death of a father/jilted at the altar) and in response forms an unhealthy connection with an inanimate object (doll/wedding dress.)

Now granted, Miss Havisham was a fictional character but it's said that Dickens based her off a real person and according to James Payn, a contemporary of Dickens, his depiction was not at all exaggerated. So clearly similar instances have occurred in the past. The question is whether or not the internet is causing more cases or if it's simply providing a platform for those cases to reach a wider audience.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hey man.. Zombie dolls need love too

still, that woman is 'Throwed the F off'.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

i dont claim its about left // right - please read my reply - IN CONTEXT of the post from the ATS member i replied to
edit on 23-5-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join