It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Hit By Milkshake During Newcastle Walkabout

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty ."

Your Not Listening Knave..........

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nothing dishonest or unscrupulous about me. You, on the other hand, are somewhat discombobulated or so it seems.

Ketamine is a hell of a drug mate, i would not screw around with it.

What the bejeebus are you going on about now??? x

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

In fact, I should be thanking you.
At least tonight I'll go to sleep chuckling to myself at the entertainment you've provided and I'll wake up tomorrow nice and cheery and in good heart free to go about my business pretty much as free as anyone else in this world but in the knowledge that you're wallowing in your own ignorance and arrogance.

P.S.
Subversives?
By that do you mean people who dare think and believe something different to you?
Land of the Free my arse!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I Tell it to the Mountain , but the Mountain does not Care ....................Your On your Own , The Brussels Mafia Awaits , Good Luck .
edit on 22-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ile tell you a little secret Zanti Misfit we are all essentially on our own, perspective being a very personal ticket.

But now we are bordering on philosophy as opposed to slagging off racist wannabe nonsensical Nigels.

Lets at least stick to the task at hand. LoL

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Lets at least stick to the task at hand. LoL

Spoilsport!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Land of the free, and the home of the boobs.

So it canny be all that bad.

Then again i might not exactly have the breast of the situation.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Then get Rid of all Radical Muslims in your Country Right NOW , or Face the Inevitable Fate . The Crusades were Just ..........but at the Wrong Time in History for Europe.......Or Ignore my Obvious SANE Insanity ..........

edit on 22-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

And on that note, i call racist twat.

Take that big religious intolerant penis out your mouth Zanti Misfit.

As you are simply making no sense. LoL

Edit: Was the word "Kill" deemed too strong by even you?

Are you unable to even stand by your own racist convictions?
edit on 22-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And on that note, i call racist twat.

Take that big religious intolerant penis out your mouth Zanti Misfit.

As you are simply making no sense. LoL

Edit: Was the word "Kill" deemed too strong by even you?

Are you unable to even stand by your own racist convictions?

If Ignorance is Bliss , you Must be One Happy Camper............My Condolences.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In Reality Mate , you Have NO Rights . The Monarchy Can Wipe it's Arse with You ......Hmm.......

The Costitution and the Bill of Rights RULE these United States , and if the Subversives in Our Society Want to Somehow Change that , Well , it Will be the Derath of Them .

United States Population in 2019 is Currently - Around 350 Million . Patriots who Personally Own " Arms " is around 200 Million . You Do the Math .......

And over there you have the right to be groped and x rayed by dodgy TSA staff, to stand silently by while they do the same to your kids.
You have the freedom to get shot dead for having a tail light out and the bad luck to be stopped by a cop who's nerves are fried by dealing with gun toting nuts most of his career.
You have the right to be surveiled under the patriot act.
You have the right to choose between death or ending your days in debt to a HMO.

You only think you are free, when in reality, your cage is every bit as real as others.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Look Sonny Jim, away you go read a book that's not the Bible ffs.

Thomas Gray's full quote "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise" carries with it somewhat of a rather more intrinsic meaning.

Your a silly little uneducated racist that goes around promoting the death of Muslims and spreading religious intolerance in whichever thread we seem to find you.

Get help ma Man, it's never too late to wake up and smell the coffee. x

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Then get Rid of all Radical Muslims in your Country Right NOW , or Face the Inevitable Fate . The Crusades were Just ..........but at the Wrong Time in History for Europe.......Or Ignore my Obvious SANE Insanity ..........

What a pathetic pile of rubbish from an uneducated idiot spouting a hateful agenda. George W Bush talked of his 'crusade', and bombed the sh!t out of several countries. I wonder why people are surprised if some of the population of those countries isn't very happy about that.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The Brits who Do Not Support Nigel are DEAD DUCKS .Quack Quack .............

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You quack me up Zanti Misfit with your nonsensical mumblings.

Put the bag of glue down mate and step away from the keyboard.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Baaa....

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

"Quack Quack" and now "Baaa" eh?

I take it you actually listened, paid heed, and managed to read a book other than the Bible then?

Well done you and nice to see you using the new words that you learned!

Gold star and a hat and balloon.

edit on 23-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

In Reality Mate , you Have NO Rights . The Monarchy Can Wipe it's Arse with You ......Hmm.......

The Costitution and the Bill of Rights RULE these United States , and if the Subversives in Our Society Want to Somehow Change that , Well , it Will be the Derath of Them .

United States Population in 2019 is Currently - Around 350 Million . Patriots who Personally Own " Arms " is around 200 Million . You Do the Math .......

And over there you have the right to be groped and x rayed by dodgy TSA staff, to stand silently by while they do the same to your kids.
You have the freedom to get shot dead for having a tail light out and the bad luck to be stopped by a cop who's nerves are fried by dealing with gun toting nuts most of his career.
You have the right to be surveiled under the patriot act.
You have the right to choose between death or ending your days in debt to a HMO.

You only think you are free, when in reality, your cage is every bit as real as others.

Guess they do not Teach much American History in England according to your misgivings of Americans , and for Good Reason ............1776 , 1812 , 1914 , 1941 , 2016............

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Guess you fail to understand that the UK is comprised of 4 nations and not just England. LoL

Geography canny be much of a strong point for you i suppose.

Your kind of correct all the same, American History is not taught much in our schools, just plain old history in general. x

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Your preconceived Notions of me Personally are quite Entertaining . May I Have MORE Sir ?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join