It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - You are the biggest threat to world peace

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Team Trump cannot explain the Iranian threat, Venezuelan threat either for that matter, because the only threat is America, how it bullies other nations into submission, our allies even. That's what America has become, the world's greatest bully and terrorist. It's leadership should be charged and imprisoned for war crimes. I'm an American, lived here all my life, and am utterly disgusted with what we present to the world in the name of peace, democracy, etc. when we live by a morally corrupt code.

The thing is, it's 50/50 some Americans are working for a better world. Some are working for the military industrial complex. Some are just greedy and powerful. Some are hippies with hope and concern. None of them are actually in control and they all think they are or should be.

Ultimately, you reap what you sow but I fear that those who want war and death will use the citizenry as human shields.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

from your link

World War II in 1945 to the present day.[1][2] The period of the Cold War (1945–1991)

Tell that to the millions killed and displaced in that period - or don't they count?

From the same link.

“Long Peace" is a term for the unprecedented historical period following the end of World War II in 1945 to the present day.[1][2] The period of the Cold War (1945–1991) was marked by the absence of major wars between the great powers of the period, the United States and the USSR.[3][1][4] First recognized in 1986,[5][6] such a period of "relative peace" between major powers has not been documented in human history since the Roman Empire.[7]”

“In the 1990s, it was thought that the Long Peace was a unique result of the Cold War.[3][8][9] However, when the Cold War ended the same trends continued in what has also been called the "New Peace".[10] This period has exhibited more than a quarter of a century of even greater stability and peacefulness, and has also shown continued improvements in related measurements such as the number of coups, the amount of repression, and the durability of peace settlements.[10] Though civil wars and lesser military conflicts have occurred, there has been a continued absence of direct conflict between any of the largest GDP economies; instead, wealthier countries have fought limited small-scale regional conflicts with poorer countries. Conflict involving smaller economies have also gradually tapered off.[11] Overall, the number of international wars decreased from a rate of six per year in the 1950s to one per year in the 2000s, and the number of fatalities decreased from 240 reported deaths per million to less than 10 reported deaths per million.[2][11]”

Contrasted to your claim:

“America….you are the biggest threat to world peace. ”

Which one is wrong? You don’t even need to answer that.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Im American, and you are completely right. Most of my fellow citizens would also. Remember that it is politicians and Corporations, not the citizens who keep this once great country in a state of perpetual war.
America, all we want is peace, and if you don't we'll kill you for it.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Chants of death to America are fine with you?

You are chanting death to Iran right now when you call for an actual war. Chants are just that.
Of course simple muslims have angry chants when they live under sanctions of a country thousands of miles away, without freedom to use nuclear energy and buy or sell. Leave them alone for long enough and they'll fight each other or maybe they'll change. I dont see them No.1 threat. It's mostly BS made up by Izrael. I dont care.
Their own neighbours like Iraq dont think it's such a problem to let uncle Sam use their land for this social engineering adventure. Now it could become a real problem. An animal in a corner. It's like T. is a bully trying to impress other bullies by slaping a nerd. No, the fat guy. Izrael is the nerd. Nerd planning a mass shooting
Fkn middle east

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: JoeGee

And yet the US drooped nukes just as Japan was ready to surrender

That is a lie. They were given a order to unconditional surrender and did not do it. Also the Japanese people were legit targets due to their training to resist a invasion and NCO jobs.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Global politics, wars for geed and control over the sheep. To hold tight to an imagined power.

Song as old as time. And that song is:

This is the song that never ends.... yes it goes on and on my friends...

Appropriate a sheep sings that I think.

Until the majority of people wake up and change their own minds we're stuck in this insanity of doing every thing over and over and over and over again. Because stupid humans think doing the same crap every 4 odd years will change things....

But yeah let's go kill each other once more because some Senators need a new oilfield for the company they're CEO of and CBF paying for it.

The lack of logic and common sense in the world makes my head implode. Even ATS is not immune to the stupidity of LEFT/RIGHT US/THEM anymore.

The sheep breed and spread their Red Vs. Blue plague every where.

Nobody's coming to save us, and we're unwilling to save ourselves.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Just a question, if I asked the indigenous Australians who the biggest threat to peace was, would they say America? Its all a question of perspective. Everyone is guilty of aggression on some level, before you get all self righteous, go out and ask an aborigine how they feel about you being there. And yeah, same thing happened in America, and we regret it. We all have skeletons in our closet, and your country is no exeption

www.news.com.au...

edit on 21-5-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

pretty #in peaceful 3 trillion dollars less arms and ordnance deployed over the earth!

(post by Tryptych removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Just a question, if I asked the indigenous Australians who the biggest threat to peace was, would they say America? Its all a question of perspective. Everyone is guilty of aggression on some level, before you get all self righteous, go out and ask an aborigine how they feel about you being there. And yeah, same thing happened in America, and we regret it. We all have skeletons in our closet, and your country is no exeption

www.news.com.au...

Like anyone depends on the aboriginal.

Should I ask the ones moving forward who just identify as Australians like the rest of us, or ask the ones who think they're owed something because their great grand daddy suffered something they have themselves never experienced?

Do I ask the aboriginals who are fine with Australia Day like most Aussies regardless of race, or the ones who just whinge because they've been raised to whinge about it? Because they've been raised that if you whinge enough you'll get things, from people who never did them wrong but are still expected to feel guilty.

Just as someone from a multicultural family who's every nephew but one is black, aboriginal, torres straight islander, african, I have to wonder who I should ask?

Obviously not my nephews though, they work for what they have and don't expect different treatment for their skin colour that just identify as Australian and humans. Who take responsibility for themselves and realise they have the same opportunities and rights these days as the rest of us do. Quite clearly they would be the wrong ones to ask I am guessing.....

Well except that one who was fine until he recently got in with a crowd of aboriginals who think the world owes them simply because they were born, now he's starting to spout their doctrine.... lay with dogs get fleas?

Must remember to ask him is he has to apologise and reconcile with himself seeing as his father is Caucasian and his Mother is Torres Straight Islander.....
My other nephews laugh when I ask them that. They see how stupid it all is.

Just time for people to get the # over things from the past that again, they themselves have never experienced, and move forward.

Cannot get to the future when we're all living in the past.

But yeah, when most aboriginals I know and meet wish me a Happy Australia Day! And celebrate it themselves, should I believe them or the few greasy wheels who make the most noise on the TV. That fit the victim narrative the overly PC media loves?

Where to begin I wonder?
Probably not with the ones queued up at Centerlink in more expensive clothes and shoes than I could afford despite never having worked a day in their lives.....
edit on 22-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and grammar probably more errors in there.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I wish we would step back and let you defend yourself. Occasionally people need to be reminded how dangerous the world actually is.

You don't think China is building military islands in the south china sea because they want peace? You'll all be part of China before too long.

edit on 22-5-2019 by Stuship because: ..

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship

I wish we would step back and let you defend yourself. Occasionally people need to be reminded how dangerous the world actually is.

You don't think China is building military islands in the south china sea because they want peace? You'll all be part of China before too long.

That is a lie. China hasn't conquered the world since forever. The only reason China is doing this is because of America and the damn opium war that started it. You have the Japs disguise themselves as Chinese doing the same shhh during WW2. Will happen again.

Japs are only crippled til they are the only superpower left to start conquering again. The biggest mistake was use Japan against China. I've seen the future. Japan will always think they own China, but in reality it was always the other way around because their origin is from China.
edit on 22-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

America - is not the problem.

Get it right.

Its the clowns you've elected to be your visionaries that are the biggest threat to world peace.

Problems are these clowns are not sharing your messsges because their either ignorant or greedy or even both.

American people's inaction to omit all these clowns from office is equally the greatest threat to world peace.

Get it or are we also ignorant.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

If I asked American Indians the same I'm sure they wouldn't worry about the world stage but recount the horrors committed on them by the US government.

How about staying on topic?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

However, we have yet to kill millions of people for an ideology.

I don't know if the Native Americans would agree with that revisionist history. Sea to shining sea was our manifest destiny was it not? There were some people on the land between those coasts, what do you reckon happened with a lot of them now that we are all hanging out on that same land?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'm not an American but I think the United States of America is a gift from God.Mankind would've been screwed without the US.Long live the United States!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Lumenari

However, we have yet to kill millions of people for an ideology.

I don't know if the Native Americans would agree with that revisionist history. Sea to shining sea was our manifest destiny was it not? There were some people on the land between those coasts, what do you reckon happened with a lot of them now that we are all hanging out on that same land?

In the name of Democracy! I declare war on your country!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join