It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trumps Middle East Peace Plan been Leaked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

There is nothing ambiguous about it. Hamas hates Jews and Israel and wants the destruction of both.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: LookingAtMars

There is no way the Palestinians would or should agree to anything like this ! It is wrong on so many levels .

The stolen occupied lands should be returned to the Palestinians , and their State should be recognized right away.

"Palestinians" aren't real. No one claiming to be "Palestinian" can trace their roots back that far. So, no.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There is nothing ambiguous about it. Hamas hates Jews and Israel and wants the destruction of both.

Clearly, those are peace rockets they continuously fire!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

The stolen occupied lands should be returned to the Palestinians , and their State should be recognized right away.

1) What stolen lands ?
2) Since the Palestinians never had "lands" , how can they have a State ?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Aren't we all jumping the gun a little bit here?

Some reporter writes an article in the Israeli media claiming to have Trump's secret Middle East Peace Plan.

If it is accurate, shouldn't we be calling for his extradition so he can share a cell with Julian Assange?

If it's a bunch of BS, why publish such an article?

Those are the questions we should be asking.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Did Hamas exist before or was a consequence of someone else's actions?

Are you narrowing your view to a current event, while ignoring how it came to be?
edit on 13-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Some reporter writes an article in the Israeli media claiming to have Trump's secret Middle East Peace Plan.

If it is accurate, shouldn't we be calling for his extradition so he can share a cell with Julian Assange?

Why do you think it's ok to extradite a foreigner because it published an article about plans involving his own country?

What?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Palastine is a third world dump, people want out
Most can't afford to pay Hamas the amount of money the terrorist organisation demands

www.haaretz.com...

Clearly I know nothing and you have bread crumbs

Even the Egyptians don't want the Gazans
www.aljazeera.com...

But why don't you ignore everything else related to the issue at hand and call me an old man, cos that's clearly going to win you some fans on an Internet website

I don't care about you or your bread crumbs, this thread is not about you, get over yourself, we have enough clowns around here

So much hate.. Please dont be so angry, maybe if instead of hating them you would help them things would be different?

Why are you so angry?

I won't win no one at all by calling you old man, that's just my perception of you, i never expected anyone to help me out or to become popular at all.

I chose to wait before replying so you would see no one supported me at all. Because that's not relevant mister

You fail to see the entire picture and again, why are you so angry?

Clowns are mostly people who have narrow minds from the past. You specified that there is no solution. So your approach is death to everyone then? Or the elimination of one of them at least, so death and extinction for one at least

So pure and human and spiritual soul you have there

edit on 13-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Most can't afford to pay Hamas the amount of money the terrorist organisation demands

www.haaretz.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

But why don't you ignore everything else related to the issue at hand and call me an old man, cos that's clearly going to win you some fans on an Internet website

I don't care about you or your bread crumbs, this thread is not about you, get over yourself, we have enough clowns around here

So much hate.. Please dont be so angry, maybe if instead of hating them you would help them things would be different?

Why are you so angry?

I won't win no one at all by calling you old man, that's just my perception of you, i never expected anyone to help me out or to become popular at all.

I chose to wait before replying so you would see no one supported me at all. Because that's not relevant mister

Clowns are mostly people who have narrow minds from the past. You specified that there is no solution. So your approach is death to everyone then? Or the elimination of one of them at least, so death and extinction for one at least

Not relevant to the topic, strawman argument

Clowns are fools

And no my approach is not death to everyone, so silly

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Why do you think it's ok to extradite a foreigner because it published an article about plans involving his own country?

What?

I don't. I just think we should be consistent in our pursuit of justice. If we go after Assange, shouldn't we go after this guy too? Assuming he did get his hands on US State secrets, of course. We should also investigate how he got this classified information.

Alternatively, we could just admit we have no legal grounds to pursue Julian Assange.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

What?

I don't. I just think we should be consistent in our pursuit of justice. If we go after Assange, shouldn't we go after this guy too? Assuming he did get his hands on US State secrets, of course. We should also investigate how he got this classified information.

Alternatively, we could just admit we have no legal grounds to pursue Julian Assange.

The US gov has a reason to pursue him, but just because he exposed all the crap they do day by day.

Just throwing this out there but.. is hiding all the illegal stuff the gov keeps doing what the people needs?

Would the US survive if the gov had to stop the corruption becuase of Assange or some other guy? Or is it easier to hide and shut off the whistle blower than to change how the gov works?

How much does the US depends on that corruption that must remain hidden? I know we will never get an answer lol but don't you wonder how far it goes for real?
edit on 14-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

Why are you so angry?

Clowns are fools

So much emptiness, nothing of value to say, too bad. Weak as it should be
Not like you would have something other than what you already said lol

I'm not disappointed really. You are an exact match for a very specific pattern of thought

It's been a long time since you were able to question yourself

edit on 14-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

Why are you so angry?

Clowns are fools

I'm not disappointed really. You are an exact match for a very specific pattern of thought

Hamas hates Jews and wants the destruction of Israel, do you understand that?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

Why are you so angry?

Clowns are fools

And Hamas is the result of Israel's abuse and hate for the people of Palestine...

Did not learn anything so far? Bummer

I can see you....

What came first'n...!

And you already were obvious about who you would rather not see around, i don't know how you feel good around yourself :/

edit on 15-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

Why are you so angry?

Clowns are fools

And Hamas is the result of Israel's abuse and hate for the people of Palestine...

I can see you....

Really and to think I have been denying that as a point of, oh wait

No I havnt denied that at all have I

Who shoots rockets across the border from hidden bases.
It’s a statement not a question

Ok my young friend, what’s your solution and pray tell why you think that solution will work
Because I don’t have any solutions or ideas how they can work, you go and save the Palestineians, the Israelies because it’s about the people

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

Why are you so angry?

Clowns are fools

I can see you....

Really and to think I have been denying that as a point of, oh wait

No I havnt denied that at all have I

Who shoots rockets across the border from hidden bases.
It’s a statement not a question

Ok my young friend, what’s your solution and pray tell why you think that solution will work
Because I don’t have any solutions or ideas how they can work, you go and save the Palestineians, the Israelies because it’s about the people

Just like the allies were the response to Germany in WW2.... Guess Germany did not consider the allies anything but terrorists as well.

why is the actual context hard to understand?

If you hit a dog, the dog bites back. then you must be the most lamest excuse of a coward if you blame the dog for biting back when you hit it first

And here we are discussing again the dumbest argument ever

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

And as I stated before, I agree, hamas bite back, retaliating against a hard hitting Israel, agree, have always said that Israel treated the Palestinians unfairly,

I asked a solution, not you to agree with me

What’s your solution and why will it work

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
No link to the published report.
No link to the leaked document.
What is even discussed here?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
What’s been said in this thread so far points the clear division and opposing stances which fuel this age old battle which has been claimed will not end until a very specific point in time...
What’s of greater interest to me on this matter is if Trump could successfully create a seaming peace in the region how the world would wonder after him...
But this could only mean he could only then be one character long for told with great warning that the peace would be false and short lived followed by dread for all mankind the likes of which have never been known...
But take heart for that time is not yet although it may very well be approaching so many other things need to happen first...
In short there will be no true peace until he who is greater than all returns and lives with us...
And that’s a promise...
edit on 15-5-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

And as I stated before, I agree, hamas bite back, retaliating against a hard hitting Israel, agree, have always said that Israel treated the Palestinians unfairly,

I asked a solution, not you to agree with me

What’s your solution and why will it work

Until you guys stop thinking lilr you do there will never be a solution.You can't see the world in any other way anymore, so we have this crap

Time to stop meddling around is the solution, but some people will never change and infect as many as they can so the illness continues forward

The solution is to kick those old corrupted and perverted asses out of the picture and figure things out again, even if there is a time of suffering meanwhile, not the first time that it happens anyways

Anything but their nasty ways, otherwise imagine still going through the dark ages because no one figured out what a bunch of crap that was.. or the inquisition.. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join