It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trumps Middle East Peace Plan been Leaked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

A report published this week by the Israel Hayom newspaper apparently leaking details of President Donald Trump’s “deal of the century” reads like the kind of peace plan that might be put together by an estate agent or car salesman.

But while the authenticity of the document is unproven and indeed contested, there are serious grounds for believing it paves the direction of any future declaration by the Trump administration.

Is Leaked Document Trump’s ‘Deal of the Century?’

This looks like it could be real, Sheldon Adelson owns the paper Israel Hayom that published the leak and he is a top supporter of Trump. The newspaper that published it is said to be "Netanyahu’s mouthpiece".
The plan also looks like what Jared Kushner has talked about.

edit on 11-5-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I sincerely hope that is not reality...what a crock that plan is.

Not a real surprise if its coming from Trump`s son in law--- I have worried about how much influence he seems to have .

There is no way the Palestinians would or should agree to anything like this ! It is wrong on so many levels .

The stolen occupied lands should be returned to the Palestinians , and their State should be recognized right away.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12

Not a real surprise if its coming from Trump`s son in law--- I have worried about how much influence he seems to have .

There is no way the Palestinians would or should agree to anything like this ! It is wrong on so many levels .

The stolen occupied lands should be returned to the Palestinians , and their State should be recognized right away.

And white US citizens should return all the land to the native Indians
Come on, there is a reality

You know most Palestinians would prefer to live in Israel or the West than Palestine
I just can’t understand what is in people’s heads

Anyway, any bullet points on the plan?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

If that's Trump's idea of a workable plan, he needs to get back to the drawing board. No way in hell the PA or for that matter the Palestinian People go for that deal.

I doubt either Israel or Palestine wants real peace between the two.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You know most Palestinians would prefer to live in Israel or the West than Palestine

The Palestinians should claim Guatemala and Honduras. The migrant caravans headed this way have left a lot of unused real estate.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I think this is a bold assertion that this is the venue that would get the go ahead for a world reveal. Trump and Netanyahu both love some big announcements, by them of course.

While this "plan" wouldn't surprise me given the players, or our times (it's hard to gets surprised these days).

I'm putting this in the probably not category.

I could very well be wrong though.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

The Palestinians should claim Guatemala and Honduras. The migrant caravans headed this way have left a lot of unused real estate.

And the US should focus on their (our) own deteriorating affairs.

Wish in one hand and then laugh that you wasted the time or something. Old saying in Texas, probably an old saying in Tennessee too.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: madmac5150

And the US should focus on their (our) own deteriorating affairs.

Wish in one hand and then laugh that you wasted the time or something. Old saying in Texas, probably an old saying in Tennessee too.

The Founding Fathers warned us about "foreign entanglements", two centuries ago. Did we listen? Nope.

We don't need to be total isolationists... but, we do need to keep our collective noses, in our own business.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

We don't need to be total isolationists... but, we do need to keep our collective noses, in our own business.

Balance is always key, some say moderation, I like balance better.

Maybe when my country fixes it's house, we can worry about the others.

If the article correct, that's not a plan for peace.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Your comparison is ridiculous and completely out of context

We are seeing day by day how Israel steals the land from the Palestinians, is not the same as looking into the past 500+ years ago and trying to change it

We can change and stop this ridiculous invasion, we can't change the past

They would not prefer to live on Israel or the West if they were free to have their own country as they used to. As an example, who would not like to have an international airport, or be free to trade through sea and land? But nope, refused! So of course after all means to survive are checked off the Israel list of things the Palestinians can do, they have no other recourse but to escape hell. What if there was no hell to begin with? Preposterous you say?

It seems to me you are talking about reality created by Israel through force and not the reality that should be/was if the Israel had not become a murderous state that takes and takes and takes with no end in sight

Any bullet points from you on this plan?

Now that it's out there it will be made false even if it wasn't, Trump just parrots anything they tell him to say, and that's clear now, and sad.

Also, don't talk about the consecuences of human actions while ignoring what happened that caused those consequences in the first place

Also also lol, don't talk about current events as if those were already past history and inmutable, as you tried to do, probably without even being aware lol

So now we'll have to see what they come up with, but i think this is going to be a "check this out we are going to do this and you can't stop us lol fu!"

That has been the general feeling for decades anyway "FU very much Palestine"

edit on 12-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

There has been no middle east plan in all of history that has happened according to same plan. Trump's is no different. To hell with the middle east. Seriously... why are we even involved?!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Palestinians don’t want to be in Palestine even if it was their own country, it’s a overpopulated dump. It’s backwards, go visit it. There is a reason people in the Middle East want out into the West, kidding yourself if you think otherwise

Not justifying what Israel has done, just not stupid enough to think Palestinians want to live in third world Middle East conditions. No work, no money no health system under hamas
You are crazy

targetofopportunity.com...

There was a war and Israel won, Palestine is a disorganised mess and always has been

And the American Indians didn’t lose their land 500 years ago, clearly you know nothing about anything we are talking about here, you should be embarrassed about your lack of knowledge

And just so you know, there is no solution, that’s evident

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Palestinians don’t want to be in Palestine even if it was their own country, it’s a overpopulated dump. It’s backwards, go visit it. There is a reason people in the Middle East want out into the West, kidding yourself if you think otherwise

Not justifying what Israel has done, just not stupid enough to think Palestinians want to live in third world Middle East conditions. No work, no money no health system under hamas
You are crazy

There was a war and Israel won, Palestine is a disorganised mess and always has been

And the American Indians didn’t lose their land 500 years ago, clearly you know nothing about anything we are talking about here, you should be embarrassed about your lack of knowledge

I guess God $old you all about that, since you are obviously dumb and naive, so much you can't see more beyond what you were told, once again...

Parroting again based on a reality created by your handlers, you are beyond hope once again

Do you know how i figured out you are just a lame parrotting excuse for an adult? I just had to leave a small lead for you to pick up to derail this lmao. And you did pick it up as expected!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

You are crazy

I guess God $old you all about that, since you are obviously dumb and naive, so much you can't see more beyond what you were told, once again...

Parroting again based on a reality created by your handlers, you are beyond hope once again

Do you know how i figured out you are just a lame parrotting excuse for an adult? I just had to leave a small lead for you to pick up to derail this lmao. And you did pick it up as expected!

Clearly you are just so smart, you have to prove it with bread crumbs?
If you are that smart you don’t need to prove it

Palestine like much of the Middle East is third world, why would people want to stay there
That’s a question I am asking you Malisa

Your little leads are a strawman hiding the fact that you don’t have a clue about anything you are talking about

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You are crazy

Clearly you are just so smart, you have to prove it with bread crumbs?
If you are that smart you don’t need to prove it

Palestine like much of the Middle East is third world, why would people want to stay there
That’s a question I am asking you Malisa

Your little leads are a strawman hiding the fact that you don’t have a clue about anything you are talking about

They want to stay there because they would like things to change, do you even know someone who actually came from there? And i mean not someone who chose but someone who had no choice at all! Are you able to feel empathy at all?

And you insisting that i don't know what i'm talking about only shows how ignorant you are. You don't have a clue about me but cool old man, you have proven yourself already

Your wings decayed, you lost the fire, and i bet you still think of yourself as if you were 20 years old.

You are unable to figure out what you want and who you want to help.. Is it the truth? Is it a lie? Do you help the killer or the victim? what?

You became blind at some point, you did not even notice lol

You were unable to figure out the 'bread crums', it was for you to do, not for me.. how can you have an oppinion about world matters that can result in someone's death when you can't figure out a kiddy game?

[
edit on 12-5-2019 by Malisa because: Way too many typos

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Maybe they should not have attacked Israel and tried to destroy it. Decisions have repercussions.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

If they wanted change they would not vote in terrorists.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Lmao, ambiguous much? Why such a simple concept of 'terrorist"?

We have countries like SA who were directly involved in 9/11 and we don't have them on the 'terrorist' list...It depends on who choses who's on that list, based on we like them or not...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Palastine is a third world dump, people want out
Most can't afford to pay Hamas the amount of money the terrorist organisation demands

www.haaretz.com...

Clearly I know nothing and you have bread crumbs

Even the Egyptians don't want the Gazans
www.aljazeera.com...

But why don't you ignore everything else related to the issue at hand and call me an old man, cos that's clearly going to win you some fans on an Internet website

I don't care about you or your bread crumbs, this thread is not about you, get over yourself, we have enough clowns around here

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Lmao, ambiguous much? Why such a simple concept of 'terrorist"?

We have countries like SA who were directly involved in 9/11 and we don't have them on the 'terrorist' list...It depends on who choses who's on that list, based on we like them or not...

Why can't you understand you are not the centre of this topic, don't you get enough attention.
SA is not Palestine, we are discussing Palestine
Palestine has terrorist organisations attacking Israel right now not in the past, not 9/11, keep up

mosaicmagazine.com...

Why are you afraid of dealing with the topic at hand, why can't you be honest and sincere and state Palastine is a mess, everyone knows that as a fact. Yes, Israel are partly responsible but so is Hamas
Why can't you admit the truth and see the reality of what is happening

<<   2 >>

join