It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City Tickets 12 For Defying Measles Vaccination Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Bluntone22

You're bringing in to many variables to distract the point that vaccines work.

Still waiting on proof of this... hint - there isn't any.

Bottom line is if you think they don't help, have helped or help human survival overall, then where do you stand?

They have in fact, hurt humanits as a whole, because they are damaging our natural immune system in ways we don't even understand yet.

Denying science can be a touchy subject, but vaccines have done more good for humanity than bad.

Again - prove it. Good luck, because you can't. All you have is the word of the vaccine manufacturers.

I really don't care, though, as long as the radical pro-vax people keep their needles away from me and mine.

Come at me and my children at your peril.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: pavil

Do you have a problem with this?

I don't.

Then you are a supporter of tyranny.

I grudgingly admit there is a legitimate power of the government to quarantine those who are sick/infected/contagious with a very dangerous or deadly disease, as they pose a real risk to the public well being.

Measles is only contagious when exhibiting the symptoms, so please explain the logic of quarantining healthy/non-contagious people, who pose no danger/risk to anyone.

edit on 1-5-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No unvacinnated citizens travel to countries with measles outbreaks? It's highly contagious you know.

and relatively benign/harmless in the vast majority of cases.

People who get measles the natural way are immunized naturally for life. People who get the vaccine are not.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yeah, well fewer infections (due to vaccination) would mean fewer deaths but are you sure about that number?
Yeah, well, after years of suppressing and damaging the bodies natural immune system, it isn't surprising that people get sick and worse from things that used to not be a problem at all.

So that’s 11 measles deaths since 2000 and at least 8 measles deaths since 2005.

vaxopedia.org...
But death is not the only problem with measles.
Risks

Yes, all of which are easily handled by a little nutritional support, and if necessary something stronger, like mega dose intravenous vitamin c.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yeah, well fewer infections (due to vaccination) would mean fewer deaths but are you sure about that number?

Yeah, well, after years of suppressing and damaging the bodies natural immune system, it isn't surprising that people get sick and worse from things that used to not be a problem at all.

So that’s 11 measles deaths since 2000 and at least 8 measles deaths since 2005.

vaxopedia.org...
But death is not the only problem with measles.
Risks

Yes, all of which are easily handled by a little nutritional support, and if necessary something stronger, like mega dose intravenous vitamin c.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dont Trust doctors ? or The government well good you should always be AWARE of how things work doctors can be wrong
Governments can and do set up things for money .
But seeing it is about money which way can a Government get more money or low cost which means more money in there pockets ?

One bring out fake shots that do little to stop this ? ( out brakes of millions a year massive deaths people revolting )
two bring out a something that works deaths go down to under 100 No revolts and every one complaining about getting vaxed ?

The math is simple Governments are well aware there hold on people is weak at best they know the day every one decides they are sick of it is the day there life is over .

Governments objective is always Keeping people from revolting . The Governments who try the hard line approach have very short spans. Regardless of what you call that government .

As for vaxes it is simple a dead vax there is no way to get sick the trade off is you can still get what ever you were vaxed for BUT if you get it the effects will be much much less .
and even a live vax does no ganerte you wont get something BUT if you do its much easier to fight off .
Flue no I would never get the flue shot as its just a crap shoot to many types mutates to fast .
No study proving anything I have seen bad flue years and not so bad regardless of people vaxing .

the normal childhood stuff yes we have been using it a 100 years its well understood and the FACTS speak loudest .
The approach of not letting a kid in public school without them is about the best way of giving stupidy its place .
Nothing stopping you from homeschooling so it does not interfere with your right of being stupid .

I am 53 one son at 2 woke up with a 104.5 fever Now me I am NOT stupid I knew something very very bad was going on so rushed him to the ER .
Doc takes him back a hour later comes out says your son has Scarlet fever ! Dam near passed out . Now doc know right off I understood excatly what it was and said NO NO he will be fine we can stop it now .

Dont trust Him ?? = dead kid . Yea doc are all about giving your kid something that may kill them ?????
Bad business practice hard to get repeat business from a dead person .

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Dont Trust doctors ? or The government

Nope...

As for vaxes it is simple a dead vax there is no way to get sick the trade off is you can still get what ever you were vaxed for BUT if you get it the effects will be much much less .

No proof of this, it is all anecdotal.

Also, do you have any idea of the other highly toxic but so-called 'inert' ingredients that are in some of these? Thimerosol (yes, it is still there in many), aluminum, cells from aborted fetuses, etc etc ad nauseum? No thank you.

Personally, IO believe it is scientifically possible that safe and possibly effective vaccines could be produced, but I have zero trust that the current medical/pharmaceutical/industrial complex is doing that.

the normal childhood stuff yes we have been using it a 100 years its well understood and the FACTS speak loudest .

Sorry, but if you think that we are using the same vaccines as were used 100 years ago, you are deluded.

The approach of not letting a kid in public school without them is about the best way of giving stupidy its place .
Nothing stopping you from homeschooling so it does not interfere with your right of being stupid .

Actually, I believe it is stupid to give your children over t The State to be indoctrinated in all of their stupid and dangerous garbage that they promote.

I am 53 one son at 2 woke up with a 104.5 fever Now me I am NOT stupid I knew something very very bad was going on so rushed him to the ER .
Doc takes him back a hour later comes out says your son has Scarlet fever ! Dam near passed out . Now doc know right off I understood excatly what it was and said NO NO he will be fine we can stop it now .

Dont trust Him ?? = dead kid . Yea doc are all about giving your kid something that may kill them ?????
Bad business practice hard to get repeat business from a dead person .

You are confused. I don't trust the medical/pharmaceutical/industrial complex (includes the government agencies designed to protect them from liability like the FDA). Most front line practicing Doctors want to help people.

As for Scarlet Fever - easily cured by mega dose intravenous vitamin c.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

But vaccines improve the human immune system... your lack of knowledge on how vaccines work provides me enough proof that even if someone were to present information you'll just dismiss it.

You can keep your unvaccinated family away from the general public. And let the adults wipe out deadly diseases.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I don't.

I grudgingly admit there is a legitimate power of the government to quarantine those who are sick/infected/contagious with a very dangerous or deadly disease, as they pose a real risk to the public well being.

Measles is only contagious when exhibiting the symptoms, so please explain the logic of quarantining healthy/non-contagious people, who pose no danger/risk to anyone.

This isn't about quarantining anyone (not yet because vaccines prevent large-scale outbreaks that would result in a quarantine).

This is about public health, since, due to people refusing to vaccinate against it, it has resulted in the highest level of an outbreak in decades. If more people were not vaccinated, it could be an even worse public health emergency, since, not being vaccinated, they allow it to spread more easily. Hence the reason for vaccines.

Pretty simple, actually.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I don't.

This isn't about quarantining anyone (not yet because vaccines prevent large-scale outbreaks that would result in a quarantine).

This is about public health, since, due to people refusing to vaccinate against it, it has resulted in the highest level of an outbreak in decades. If more people were not vaccinated, it could be an even worse public health emergency, since, not being vaccinated, they allow it to spread more easily. Hence the reason for vaccines.

Pretty simple, actually.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like you may have missed my post where the actual numbers don't add up to the initial culprit of "due to people refusing to vaccinate against it". The community they initially "assumed" was undervaccinated is showing high 90%s at all of their schools and within those communities, so apparently it is easier to kneejerk and blame under-vaccination rather than admit possible limited effectiveness of vaccines or the herd immunity theory.

They are leaning toward the following as to why it actually is concentrated in that community.

OJPAC notes that large family size and frequent mingling during holiday and other events create an environment conducive to spreading an infection that is not present in other segments of society.

It is similar to the Harvard Mumps Outbreak 2016 where all of the 50ish infected were determined to be vaccinated. It had media coverage for a few hours at most because it didn't fit the fear agenda, though they did at least use the same justification.

experts say the close living spaces in college dorms may make people particularly susceptible to the virus, even if they've been vaccinated.

Vaccines aren't bad, they just aren't always the reason for getting or not getting a disease.

edit on 1-5-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

A Persons Immune System needs to be Attacked from time to time with Foreign Bodies in order to NATURALLY Counteract them . Vaccines are an Illusion for the Ignorant Masses ........

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yup. That's how we beat Spanish flu, strains of polio, small pox etc. Let nature take its course.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

But vaccines improve the human immune system...

Source? Right.

Vaccines (direct injections into the bodies tissues and/or bloodstream) directly bypass the bodies normal immune pathways, so there is no way they can 'improve' the natural immune system.

your lack of knowledge on how vaccines work provides me enough proof that even if someone were to present information you'll just dismiss it.

Nice out from actually having to prove anything you gave yourself there.

You can keep your unvaccinated family away from the general public.

What are you and your fully vaccinated family afraid of?

And let the adults wipe out deadly diseases.

Still waiting...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ok,
Vaccines HAVE to aid the human immune system, even if horrible and causing death. Why? Because something that doesn't kill you makes your body stronger and the Human genome also I do believe.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What are antibodies?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Same here. Extremely concerning.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok,
Vaccines HAVE to aid the human immune system, even if horrible and causing death. Why? Because something that doesn't kill you makes your body stronger and the Human genome also I do believe.

That makes absolutely zero sense, medically speaking.

You can receive just enough radiation poisoning to make you very sick, but not kill you, and it certainly can not and will not ever 'make you stronger'.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What are antibodies?

Irrelevant...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This isn't about quarantining anyone

My bad, got this thread confused with the other one...

This is about public health, since, due to people refusing to vaccinate against it, it has resulted in the highest level of an outbreak in decades.
Absolutely ZERO proof that this was caused by unvaccinated people. Try again.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You do know that antibodies are what fight diseases, virus' and infections right?

This is why I refuse to even provide sources or evidence you're to stubborn to even accept actual medical science and instead make up stuff based on internet psuedo science.
Remember when vaccines caused autism... what ever happened to that fiasco?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join