It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City Tickets 12 For Defying Measles Vaccination Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

and only 1 person has died of the measels in the last 10 years
Yeah, well fewer infections (due to vaccination) would mean fewer deaths but are you sure about that number?

So that’s 11 measles deaths since 2000 and at least 8 measles deaths since 2005.

vaxopedia.org...
But death is not the only problem with measles.
Risks

yet 200 died from vaccines
Measles vaccines? I can't seem to find that statistic.

edit on 4/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

right, well its ok...how many people die in car accidents?

golly beave, we should get rid of cars

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

oh and psst, youre going back to 2005 cause your chicken cant fight

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

measels IS NOT a deadly disease. Its very rare. 120k die of the flu . I can cure the flu 90% or more every time, without causing food allergies and auto immune diseases...can you?

oh right, im a doctor and you arent

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

measels IS NOT a deadly disease. Its very rare. 120k die of the flu . I can cure the flu 90% or more every time, without causing food allergies and auto immune diseases...can you?

oh right, im a doctor and you arent
edit on 28-4-2019 by BlueJacket because: double

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
When they start punishing people for skipping their annual flu shot, it will be too late.

Therein lies the rub for most of us.

I am fine if someone doesn't want one. And you should be fine if I do for Polio, Tetanus , Measles even. If the vaccines save my life or not it is my choice to take it.

It should only be if I want to take it. Not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

a reply to: scraedtosleep

I didn't even hear that ny had a mandatory vaccination order.
They don't.
There is an order that, unless vaccinated against measles, you are not allowed in certain venues.

I'm ok with that so long as it is the OWNER of the venue that wanted to keep unvaccinated people out.

I have to correct myself.

The de Blasio Administration declared a public health emergency in select zip codes in Williamsburg, Brooklyn following a measles outbreak affecting the Orthodox Jewish community.

As part of the declaration, unvaccinated people living in the Williamsburg area who may have been exposed to measles will be required to receive the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine in order to protect others in the community and help curtail the ongoing outbreak.

source

I guess public emergencies come with special powers. Imagine that.

Thank you Phage for the correction.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: rickymouse

They tried to force me to get the Measles vaccine at my place of work.

I stated that I had the Measles as a child but they were adamant.

So I forced them to do a titre.

Guess what?

I'm now immune from Measles without their damned shot.

Had the Measles in '69.

Was home sick, watched the Moon landing on our tv and everything!

You lucky bugger, you got to watch TV. We were not allowed to watch TV when we were home sick.

I was at Boy scout camp during the moon landing if I remember right. I think it was was in late July or early august. I remember listening to something about it on the Sony transistor radio I brought to the camp.

Oh, I am sorry to here that. After it was going to be a fact of the landing, they should've figured out how to get you all to a TV somewhere for that. Certainly know where I was exactly. My mom's living room in Little Rock AR about a mile from the Stadium the U of A Razorbacks use to play all their games. But i digress.

While there I had my 1st taste of what chemical pollution in the water could do, when I had an allergic reaction to whatever bug spray the City had sprayed in my area and the pond we played in, according to the Dr. I guess that influenced me to follow that field of study.
edit on 28-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I was making "Snap-Tight" models of Frankenstein, Dracula and the Mummy and watching it on tv.

Ahhhh. . . . . . memories.

What, no Creature From The Black Lagoon?
I remember those kits!

We just had an outbreak here..not sure what to think about this subject..mostly I conclude, if you dont vaccinate your kid..it's cool, homeschool for them!!
edit on 28-4-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

New York City Tickets 12 For Defying Measles Vaccination Order

This is crap because they are acting on false information namely being the phrase "herd Immunity." They are either doing this willingly or unwillingly and I dont know which but the concept of herd immunity just does not exist in science.

Herd Immunity is not even a theory because it has no scientific substance whatsoever.

Actually the phrase “herd immunity” is even less scientific than that. Its genesis was in the 1950s - 1960s when it was used in bovine TB testing terminology.

Herd Immunity was a phrase used by veterinarians and farmers to describe a bovine herd, as in cows, that was free of TB (Tuberculosis) following herd a herd testing program for TB. Herd-immunity… meant each dairy farmer’s herd was free of TB.

A decade or so ago, some clown, or was that actually a very clever person highly skilled in marketing and media studies, applied this term to human immunity, deliberately using public ignorance back against the public for who knows what gain?

Immunity can only be individual.

How can somebody who is not immunised catch a a disease from a herd of animals or a group human beings and not from an individual animal or human? . Similarly, how can anyone who has been vaccinated against a specific disease, catch a disease from an un-vaccinated person if the vaccine works as claimed? Would not the vaccine stop the infection each and every time?

When I say “immunity” I say it with my fingers crossed because around 87% of current Pertussis victims are fully immunised and about 90% in mumps. Some immunity!

‘Herd immunity” is not even a legitimate medical or scientific theory as it has no scientific substance whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Secretrooster
Gotta put illegal immigrants in the conversation anyway you can huh? Lol

Vaccines safety and effectiveness aside, we shouldn't be forced to inject anything into our children.

Are you offended by the facts that "undocumented migrants" seem to be responsible for bringing
back these old diseases?
If I knew back then what I know now,I would have fought against vaccines for my child.BUT,you
had to have their shot records so they could go to school!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I had the measles and I didn't die!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I had the measles and I didn't die!

How do you know for sure if you died or not? Your consciousness could have jumped to a parallel reality.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't know what they pumped me full of when I went through the gauntlet in the service. I think I have been double vaccinated and had the mumps and chicken pox when I was a kid. I know I was also vaccinated when I was young.

Oh, and I played with a stick.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yes,and it's called ATS!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

No unvacinnated citizens travel to countries with measles outbreaks? It's highly contagious you know.

Some U.S. travelers have become sick with measles after traveling abroad. Before you leave on an international trip, check the CDC Travel Notices on measles.

www.cdc.gov...

I didn't say that. In fact the person who caused the outbreak here came from NY and I sorta remember reading saying he was in Israel. I don't remember if they were a US or Israeli National.

I bring up the Illegal Alien aspect due to a) NYC being a Sanctuary City and b)I've read reports on the outbreaks of some diseases that have been tracked to migrants in Europe and the U.S.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Interesting update. Apparently the whole "unvaccinated Jewish community" is just a knee-jerk conclusion. Yet they essentially criminalized this community arbitrarily.

Little Evidence to Suggest Orthodox Jewish Community Affected by Measles Is Undervaccinated

This number puts the vaccination rate at around 96 percent. The threshold for herd immunity for measles is presumed to be 93 to 95 percent.

OJPAC notes that large family size and frequent mingling during holiday and other events create an environment conducive to spreading an infection that is not present in other segments of society.
It’s worth noting here that the CDC has reported more than 400 cases of mumps in 34 states this year and that these outbreaks can occur in highly vaccinated populations, especially where people are in close contact with one another.

OJPAC also noted in a statement that in upstate Rockland County, where the Orthodox community is also in the midst of a measles outbreak, most schools now have a 95 percent vaccination rate for measles. One yeshiva had 100 percent compliance,

I guess it was much easier to jump to the anti-vaxx conclusion on the outbreak, rather than imply less than effective vaccines or failure of "herd immunity".

edit on 30-4-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
When it comes to illegals the Democrats look at then as completely incompetent.

So no, they wont get in trouble....

To Democrats illegals have no smarts or power to control disease . They must be hand held and taken care of like pets.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh no please, dont stop polio, small pox, hpv, and measles we need those for human survival...

Measles is not a dangerous disease, contrary to popular myth. Yes, it is highly contagious, and yes, if you happen to live in a third world country and are severely malnourished the risk of complications that can turn deadly go up, but in this country? Nope, it just isn't dangerous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join