It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says there was an attempted ‘coup’ on his administration:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a photo of Barack Obama taken earlier today, at what's supposed to be a HAPPY event.

twitter.com...

It looks like he's sick, worried, and has aged more in the past 2 years, than during the 8 years of his Presidency.

Yeah , I guess hanging Out in Male Bath Houses back in the day a little to Often in Sheitcago will do that to a Guy Today .
edit on 2-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

In this case coup means a crazy old man who believes in conspiracy theories over reality.
He sounds deranged.

Yup, “Just wait until the Mullner report comes out” she said. Right!

The Putin-Puppet, Russian Collusion Delusion queen of one-line, rarely topical replies is talking down to people by calling them crazy conspiracy theorists... Irony meter has pegged.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Trump says there was an attempted ‘coup’ on his administration:

Trump is not known for being the most truthful person, either.

But he does like to use the language of authoritarians for purposes of propaganda, hence "coup."

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Clinton's impeachment wasn't based off lies..

It was due to Clinton's lie about Lewinsky, which had nothing to do with the Whitewater investigation. An investigation which came up with nothing sufficient for charges. Not enough evidence. Sounds familiar, don't it?

So, if Trump were impeached and removed, Pense would take his place right? Is that a coup? Is that an overthrow of government?

I wonder if Trump would have lied to Mueller in an interview. I'm thinking yes. He can't help it. Like Clinton, but more so.

Why cant you follow the bouncing ball on this? Clinton lied in court, that is a misdemeanor and he was impeached and won. You are ruining your own reputation and I for one, don't like that. Even if I have had reason to point out where you go astray in other threads, I don't relish it. You have had some good observations from time to time but your Orange man phobia is not your best foot forward.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

If you guys must know the truth its me. The Antichrist has arrived

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a photo of Barack Obama taken earlier today, at what's supposed to be a HAPPY event.

twitter.com...

It looks like he's sick, worried, and has aged more in the past 2 years, than during the 8 years of his Presidency.

Yeah , I guess hanging Out in Male Bath Houses back in the day a little to Often in Sheitcago will do that to a Guy Today .

Add in a mid-life crisis w/ulcers and it's no wonder why Obama looks worse every time we see him.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

Its all nonsense. At it's core it's not made up since there was a FISA warrant on Carter Page...but the facts have been twisted. Totally skewed and spun to serve his purpose.
And it has already been stated that NO ONE spied on trump. Not Obama not the UK. Its complete poppycock.
Tell me why they haven't gone after anyone in the previous administration if you think this is real. Come on...what is he waiting for? The police to be at the door dragging his ass out? Schitte or get off the pot is how we phrase this in my neighborhood. He does nothing cuz he got nothing.

Not on Trump because they did not have to when they can wire tap Trumps chef, which will let them listen to Trump full time the second he calls Trump. They got the warrant for his main man and then that lets them spy on Trump and everyone Trump talks too!!!

This is how they spy on all of us today.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Watching Barr bring down these dirt bags and their house of cards will be epic!! It will be just as satisfying as watching the group responsible for killing JFK hang. Hang them all as they are guilty of a lot more than this. Do it on the White House lawn and let them rot, so new comers can see what happens to spies and Traitors.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMessiah
a reply to: Artemis12

If you guys must know the truth its me. The Antichrist has arrived

Anti, is that really you?
edit on 29-5-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Clinton's impeachment wasn't based off lies..

It was due to Clinton's lie about Lewinsky, which had nothing to do with the Whitewater investigation. An investigation which came up with nothing sufficient for charges. Not enough evidence. Sounds familiar, don't it?

Sorry, that's not true. It was a foolish political stunt to impeach on this, but the investigation did not come up with nothing or insufficient evidence. Mueller 's investigation did.

Mueller on Obstruction:

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude the President committed a crime...

Contrast that to Starr's report:

"1. President Clinton lied under oath in his civil case when he denied a sexual affair, a sexual relationship, or sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky.

2. President Clinton lied under oath to the grand jury about his sexual relationship with Ms. Lewinsky.

3. In his civil deposition, to support his false statement about the sexual relationship, President Clinton also lied under oath about being alone with Ms. Lewinsky and about the many gifts exchanged between Ms. Lewinsky and him.

4. President Clinton lied under oath in his civil deposition about his discussions with Ms. Lewinsky concerning her involvement in the Jones case.

5. During the Jones case, the President obstructed justice and had an understanding with Ms. Lewinsky to jointly conceal the truth about their relationship by concealing gifts subpoenaed by Ms. Jones's attorneys.

6. During the Jones case, the President obstructed justice and had an understanding with Ms. Lewinsky to jointly conceal the truth of their relationship from the judicial process by a scheme that included the following means: (i) Both the President and Ms. Lewinsky understood that they would lie under oath in the Jones case about their sexual relationship; (ii) the President suggested to Ms. Lewinsky that she prepare an affidavit that, for the President's purposes, would memorialize her testimony under oath and could be used to prevent questioning of both of them about their relationship; (iii) Ms. Lewinsky signed and filed the false affidavit; (iv) the President used Ms. Lewinsky's false affidavit at his deposition in an attempt to head off questions about Ms. Lewinsky; and (v) when that failed, the President lied under oath at his civil deposition about the relationship with Ms. Lewinsky.

7. President Clinton endeavored to obstruct justice by helping Ms. Lewinsky obtain a job in New York at a time when she would have been a witness harmful to him were she to tell the truth in the Jones case.

8. President Clinton lied under oath in his civil deposition about his discussions with Vernon Jordan concerning Ms. Lewinsky's involvement in the Jones case.

9. The President improperly tampered with a potential witness by attempting to corruptly influence the testimony of his personal secretary, Betty Currie, in the days after his civil deposition.

10. President Clinton endeavored to obstruct justice during the grand jury investigation by refusing to testify for seven months and lying to senior White House aides with knowledge that they would relay the President's false statements to the grand jury -- and did thereby deceive, obstruct, and impede the grand jury.

I

That's why Bill lost his license to practice law, remember? He committed real crimes.That there was plenty of evidence of.

You can question the decision to impeach, and Whitewater came up short of prosecutable, but equating the two reports seems pretty dishonest to me.
edit on 29-5-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join