It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says there was an attempted ‘coup’ on his administration:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Phage

a reply to: Krakatoa

The Democratic Party controls the House of Representatives, and is actively attempting to also convert the few senate seats they need for full control of the Senate.
And by what means do the Democrats control the House? Coup or election?

Irrelevant

Yeah. In a Republic that is totally irrelevant.

In this case, yes.

Of course. I forgot.
Because president Donny is special.
He is the government.

I never said that did I? But then, since you have no other retort for the actual topic, you need to resort to personal attacks upon the president. Oh little one, perhaps it is above your head, sorry.

Maybe he got sick of trying to explain simple concepts to people that clearly don't understand them...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

edit on 28-4-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The Democratic Party controls the House of Representatives, and is actively attempting to also convert the few senate seats they need for full control of the Senate.
And by what means do the Democrats control the House? Coup or election?

Irrelevant

Yeah. In a Republic that is totally irrelevant.

In this case, yes.

Of course. I forgot.
Because president Donny is special.
He is the government.

I never said that did I? But then, since you have no other retort for the actual topic, you need to resort to personal attacks upon the president. Oh little one, perhaps it is above your head, sorry.

Maybe he got sick of trying to explain simple concepts to people that clearly don't understand them...

You can't explain something you don't understand yourself. I clearly laid out the FACTS and rules of a coup. As well as listing the efforts and methods the Democratic Party has done to affect that coup. Whether you wish to see it or not is your prerogative. However, ignoring it does not make it less of a reality.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Your telling the story ....

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Your telling the story ....

And he doesn't understand, or (like you) is unwilling to accept that the Democratic Party was actively engaged in a coup attempt against the duly and legally elected president of the United States. If you support that, then you are just as guilty as they are in all of this.

Heck, I didn't vote for the guy, which I've stated numerous times here on ATS But, he is my legally elected president, and I respect that office. If you want to replace him, do it legally via election time.

edit on 4/28/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Must be a perception thing, you think one half of the government is against the government, in this we disagree, I think the government is the government, you know reality and stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Must be a perception thing, you think one half of the government is against the government, in this we disagree, I think the government is the government, you know reality and stuff.

And you think that control of 2 of 3 branches of our government, with the 3rd in imminent jeopardy is not a big deal because it is being done by people you agree with at this point. What you don't want to see is the larger picture, the longer term affects. Your party leaders are lying to you, they are deceiving you, and you willingly sit there and nod your head in agreement. I understand how this government is SUPPOSED to work. Right now, it is dysfunctional and in a dangerous position. If I thought the president was not threatened by an actual coup attempt, I would say so since I have no loyalty to him, or his party. I am loyal to the office, and the Constitution.

I have no party affiliation, never have in the decades I have been a voter. I decide based upon the issues, and how they meet the Constitutional standard. I have my own brain, and I do not adhere to the hive mind of politics.

But, the truth will come out. The coming investigations into this coup will reveal the Democratic Party for what it truly has become.

edit on 4/28/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

you make the mistake of believing I'm in alignment with anything the government does, I would never align myself with self serving crooks, ever.

No matter what your perceived reality is, the government does not work against itself, you would literally have to be dumb as dogs balls to believe it so.
edit on 28-4-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

In this case coup means a crazy old man who believes in conspiracy theories over reality.
He sounds deranged.

Yup, “Just wait until the Mullner report comes out” she said. Right!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Sillyolme

Firing squad? Why waste bullets on that witch?

Just kick her off the plane and it’s all good.

Are you crazy?? she could land in my yard and spoil the land

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: 1point92AU

Was the Clinton impeachment an attempted coup?

Nope, he just had you know what on the brain 24-7 while his wife was selling our nations nuclear warhead designs to Chinese generals who were walking in and out of the White House weekly with big brown paper bags and HE ordered the Secret Service to not stop them!!!!

That is why they tried so hard to remove these two!!!

That is actual TREASON. Many agents have testified to this as FACT but she seems to get out of everything.

Never mind the really old connections with the CIA and the Cartels for looking the other way, while drugs and weapons were flowing into Arkansas. Contra s ring a bell?

The CIA had slick willy by the short hairs thanks to his promiscuous ways. When Hillary found out she became the BOSS.

Then again, You deny common sense and all reality as usual and have been for what? Has it been 20 years for you constantly spewing dis-info here now?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

you make the mistake of believing I'm in alignment with anything the government does, I would never align myself with self serving crooks, ever.

No matter what your perceived reality is, the government does not work against itself, you would literally have to be dumb as dogs balls to believe it so.

And you would have to be completely blind and willfully ignorant to not see it for what it is...an attempted coup per definition. But then, it seems many are just that, embracing ignorance instead of denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Artemis12

Well , YEAH !

YEAH ! Hell Yeah!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Clinton's impeachment wasn't based off lies... But it had to be you trying to make such an argument... There was from the start NO EVIDENCE to start an investigation on a political opponent to Obama/Hillary... Instead Comey/McCabe used the lies from Steele, who is a foreign agent, who admitted himself he wanted to stop Trump from being POTUS. Those lies Steele wrote were not verified even though Comey & McCabe signed it as being verified. They lied to the FISA court and used false evidence to spy on their political opponent who was running for POTUS.

For 2-3 years the left-wing media, and left-wing lunatics like Schiff, claimed there was evidence that POTUS Trump colluded with Russia, and it was all a lie. There is no such evidence. Not to mention that if "Obama's administration" thought the Russians were trying to infiltrate Trump's campaign they should have told him directly as is normally done. Instead they used these false claims to spy on Trump, and his campaign and then used those false claims to demand impeachment...

Face the facts. This is worse than Watergate and democrats/left-wingers like yourself can't even admit the truth.

edit on 28-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Clinton's impeachment wasn't based off lies..

It was due to Clinton's lie about Lewinsky, which had nothing to do with the Whitewater investigation. An investigation which came up with nothing sufficient for charges. Not enough evidence. Sounds familiar, don't it?

So, if Trump were impeached and removed, Pense would take his place right? Is that a coup? Is that an overthrow of government?

I wonder if Trump would have lied to Mueller in an interview. I'm thinking yes. He can't help it. Like Clinton, but more so.

edit on 4/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It was due to Clinton's lie about Lewinsky, which had nothing to do with the Whitewater investigation. An investigation which came up with nothing sufficient for charges. Not enough evidence. Sounds familiar, don't it?

So, if Trump were impeached and removed, Pense would take his place right? Is that a coup? Is that an overthrow of government?

I wonder if Trump would have lied to Mueller in an interview. I'm thinking yes. He can't help it. Like Clinton, but more so.

Your historical revisionism is astounding, but I didn't expect less from you... Clinton LIED to Congress and to the American people. He had sexual relations with Lewinsky inside the White House, and as POTUS but denied it. Using the executive power to have sex multiple times inside the White House is not part of a Presidency. He was directly asked by Congress and denied it. Even then Clinton was lucky because he should have landed in prison and he didn't. Perjury, false statements, and obstruction of justice were all done by Clinton.

Bill Clinton did break the law... POTUS Trump didn't do the things he has been accused of... There is a big difference.

edit on 28-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wouldn't we have a constitutional crisis on our hands? That term used to be used by Democrats and out-of-work "experts" every week. Haven't heard it in awhile.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Some of you obviously haven't figured sillyolme out yet. She doesn't actually believe the nonsense she posts. I dont know of its a troll or a.way to let off steam, but she posts garbage to initiate a response.

Its best to treat her like you would Hillary... take her hand lead her to a comfortable couch and reaffirm "yes Hillary yes... it was the Russians... its ok calm down have this nice tea and your meds and relax. "

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

are you seriously suggesting the two are even remotely related?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There are all sorts of good reasons not to sit for an interview for anyone asked. That's a good one. I actually believe he wanted to do an interview, and his legal team saved him from himself. Bill could have declined to answer questions, too. He could have shown up and said "I decline to waive my fifth amendment rights" over and over again. He didn't. He played a game by lying, and he lost. Mueller could have subpoenaed Trump, too, but it's a waste of time except for the political game for optics.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join